Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marill18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:49 am
-haru smiled" you dont like many people close to you do you?" she said laughing just a bit  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:48 pm
Viva glances at the massive Airship. It was about time he got going. He was feeling better by now, and was eager to jump into battle.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:01 pm
He thinks for a moment about where he should go then grins. A flash of light announces his departure.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:30 pm
"I guess you'd say I'm a bit of a recluse" he chuckled in response.

"Now lets get back to doing hatever it was that we were doing before all of this happened!" he said. He perferred not to dwell on his past to much. TO many things he had done to others, and they had done to him.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:39 pm
"So, what sorts of things happen on this street... mostly?"
Krinna asked Nia, looking up at the woman from her vantage point down near the pavement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:13 am
"Not sure...but anyone who needs something fixed or upgraded always come here first."
Nia passes by a battery powered cat scratcher

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:44 am
The bottoms of Xaec's tiny little paws made next to no noise as he walked lazily down the street he'd happened upon. He was so bored...he crawled up some unidentifiable wreckage he saw, pulled off a piece of metal, and began clawing away at his teeth with it. He had just eaten...of that he was fairly certain. He had no idea what it had been, he hadn't been paying attention. But his mouth was dry and tasted vaguely of fur. He belched loudly, and out came a small bone. He put it back in his mouth and began knawing on it, not really trying to break it, just something to chew on. He liked to chew. He liked to bite even more. Suddenly, his nostrils flared, and he rose up to his highest height (roughly 3'5"), looking around for the beings he could distinctly smell.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:17 am
Krinna twitched her whiskers at some strange-looking contraption as she and Nia walked past it. She wouldn't even know how to begin to describe the thing.
"Definitely an interesting place. It sure looks like a street where someone could find anything they needed for mechanical stuff."  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:29 am
Xaec scurried across the ground, searching for the source of this interesting smell. As he searched, he located himself within eyesight of a strange-looking creature (byt his standards). But it wasn't something hadn't seen before. In fact he was fairly sure the creature there was the same thing as he'd been eating earlier. What had he heard them called? "Kaht..." he said to himself, testing it to see if it sounded right.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:36 am
Krinna flicked her pointed little ears. Did I just hear...?
"Uh, Nia..." she said, turning her head to see a pair of eyes looking out at them from amongst some wreckage off to one side.
"Do you know what that is?"  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Marill18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:11 am
"heheh ok" she climbed back into bed  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:39 am
As the thing looked at him, Xaec began to inch closer, his nostrils flaring again every couple of steps. Had he still been hungry, he'd have pounced on it. But after two cats, a coyote, several rats and whatever that large purple thing in the water had been, he was content. So he approached it quite unaggressively, with a good deal of curiousity about what this furry creature was like when not fleeing for its life. By the time he'd gotten close enough to see and hear clearly, he stopped and looked the cat in the eyes. " 'Scuse me...do you has a flavor?"  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:00 pm
Nia stared at the strange newcomer
"excuse me?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:12 pm
"I saids, 'Do you has a flavor'." It was clear from his speech that he didn't have a very strong grasp of commonplace language. His voice was light, and had a strange tone that made it sound like he had flem stuck in his throat.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:34 pm
Krinna tried to keep the fur on her back from hackling up.
What the rude-?
Then she decided the best course of action might be to just answer the question.
"Well my fur did get a bit of raw lobster scent on it earlier today, but I think I got most of it cleaned off already." She replied, matter-of-factly, before throwing the question back.
"Do you has a flavor?" she said in her most sarcastic tone.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games