Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Cupcake_Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:11 am
Selene Hana
[Genin][Grass][Nara clan][Earth & Lightnen]

I might be lazy, But I can kick your butt at Chess!!!!

she nodded and got on "ok" she said
{{mmm ok}}
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:19 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

As soon as she got on the horse sprinted to the training grounds.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 pm
The cloaked and masked figure paused in front of the door to the Kusakage's office. There was a deep inhalation, then the figure raised his hand and knocked on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Huh? Well come in." Arekku said as he was back on his desk relaxing.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:18 pm
The figure moved in silently, closing the door behind him. Once in, he bowed to the man behind the desk.
"Greetings Kusakage-dono." He reached up and removed the hood, letting his shining silver hair out. Then he disconnected the rebreather mask and slid it back into its seal.
"My name is Ronnel no Tenshi no Yamanaka, and I am a wandering ninja." Ronnel bowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 pm
Ronnel's eyes flared and he spun to face one direction. He turned and bowed to the Kusakage, replacing his equipment.
"Looks like my request will have to wait until another time Kusakage-dono, something...urgent has come up." He stepped out of the room and vanished into wind.  

Ronnel-again

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:03 am
Near appeared in the office with no one behind him. His dark robes shown black in the evening sun as he took a seat. His hood covered his face, leaving him unrecognizable. The front of his cloak had that Sound symbol on it in a gray-ish dye, so his home was able to be seen. He took a seat at the left of the office and waited patiently for a response.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:45 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"I think most people would of killed if someone came to there office like that." Arekku said casually as he was just sitting back on his usual chair,"Ooh well then how can I help ya with ummm... sir or madam."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:20 pm
Near looked up at the man, removing his hood, "Hello. I am Near Halo, from the Sound Village. I am here to ensure the alliance between our two powerful nations. We would not like any conflict at all between any villages, but of course if the action does occur, we would like your support."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:50 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku thought for a second in silence he had a stern look for a while,"Well Near I don't know much of Sound from all I know you might actually be a warring village, then again maybe the reason I don't know anything is for the other reason. Never mind that one of my trusted nin just advised me that we were in a alliance not so long ago so sure." Arekku said as he sat back.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:04 am
Near looked at the man sternly, "We appreciate your co-operation and hope to use your services soon"

EXIT  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:47 pm
Ronnel stepped into the office, bowing low as he closed the door behind him.
"My apologies Kusakage-sama. One of my friends was in danger, and I had to go help him." He spoke quietly, his head still bowed.  

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"It's fine." Arekku said yawning a little an rubbing his eyes as he did,"So you wanna join Kusa right?" Arekku asked curiously,"Why Kusagekure? Why are you a shinobi? And what do you hope to do in the future? Those are questions I must ask ya."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:55 pm
"I became a shinobi to protect those close to me. I left my old village after watching my friends suicide, turn traitor, or get cut down by traitors.And as for what I want to do.. I want to train medics. There aren't enough of us. And as for joining this village... if I'm frank, it's because you need the help Kusakage-sama. Right now, you only have a few ninja, with most of them being genin. Granted, the exams are going on now, but not everyone will pass. My rationale is this: Why join a big village like Konoha or Kumo when they are established and have mednin, when my skills would be much more useful here?" He spread his hands as he removed his hood.  

Ronnel-again

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:16 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Mmmm sounds fine then, though I been training any would be Medical for a while and I don't mind to for awhile." Arekku said as he took out a headband and threw it out for him,"Well welcome to Kusagakure."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games