Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alessdmence

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:10 pm
Alessdmence

!=====^Lucia^=====!

Your mind will be buzzing

User Image

Lucia just saw the chairs and table so so thought it would be the best idea.

"Kawarimi no jutsu" she said as she made the seal and there was a puff of smoke in her place but other than that nothing happened. (1/2)

She sighed and kicked the chair next to her then proceeded to try again. "Kawarimi no jutsu!" she said making the seals and apparently nothing happened but two seconds later there was a chair in her place and she was sitting in another chair. (2/2)

She looked out the window and saw Arekku with Nelo playing with swords. She just licked her lips and walked over.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku then looked at the scroll,"Ummmm let see first move to start with for ya be with the stage two, Nitoryu since the first stage has stronger moves that will put you in a disadvantage." Arekku said as he showed him the casual swings then got in stance for Nigiri and showed him the move,"Well practice the movements first then the attack."

Arekku looked at Lucia,"Hey are you done with the three basic jutsu's?" Arekku asked curiously trying to think back,"Well one final question how come you wish to become a shinobi and what are your goals?"

Nigiri (Double Slash) - A stance where two swords are held parallel so that the tips are pointing to his right or left side, this move is like a pre-requirement to perform: Tourou, Outourou, Hirameki, Samon.
Rank - D

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 am
I've seen a lot....

User ImageRonnel perched on a window sill, watching the Academy students get trained by a clone of the Kusakage. He grinned slightly to himself. It was unlikely that anyone would be able to learn his Fuuton techniques, but if they coudl he would gladly train them. Until that time though, he would train medics.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 pm
Tetsuo sat there waiting his turn, he didn't understand why only one teacher was in the room teaching one at a time but it was a new theory and he had to accept it. He pulled out a pencil and a sheet of blank paper and began to draw a scene. As the strokes of the pencil began they were rough sketches of what seemed to be wild life. After much precarious fidgeting with the details it finally appeared to take shape. About an hour went by and he had finally finished it; the drawing was a large forest with cascading tree tops and different plants polluting the ground. With that he let out a sigh of happiness as he placed the picture inside of a laminate sealing taking delicate precautions to lay it inside of his small messager bag and the pencil into a pouch.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:16 pm
I've seen a lot....

User ImageRonnel shifted his headband back onto his forehead, wiping his eye. He had noticed one of the students doing something odd, and had used the Daisan no Mei to watch. Using the Third Eye for an hour was... more irritating on his own eye than he had thought it would be.
The jounin hopped off the windowsill and walked over to the young artist.
"Well now, quite the hand you've got there young one. Care to see if that eye for detail will help you with learning?" He tilted his head, smiling behind the rebreather.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 pm
Looking to the mysterious man Tetsuo nodded "I'm Tetsuo Hideki, nice to meet you." His purple linen shirt made the contrast of his emerald green hair stick out like a bomb in a cotton gin.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:35 pm
I've seen a lot....

User ImageRonnel's smile widened behind the mask, tilting his eyes. The kid had manners, something that was... uncommon in Suna.
"Well alright then Tetsuo, my name is Ronnel no Tenshi no Yamanaka...just call me Ronnel-sensei. I'll handle your training for now, whaddya say?" The young man held one gloved hand up in an offering to the boy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 pm
Tetsuo bowed with a smile and shook the man's hand. "Thats awfully kind of you," his hand was scarred with what seemed to be slashes from a ruler or other wooden object. The scars carried from his palm up to the back of his hand. Most of the scars were small as though they were recieved many years back. Though one scar stuck out it was a thick lump on the top of the wrist that looked as though it suffered frequent reopenings.

Aside from the scars Tetsuo's complexion was perfect no blemishes. His skin was fair and his eyes were the same shade of green as his eyes. They glimmered as the sun penetrated the windows. A grin made its way onto Tetsuo's face as he shook the man's hand. "Origato Ronnel-sensei."

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 pm
I've seen a lot....

User ImageBehind the mask, Ronnel's lips quirked into a slight frown. He shook his head inside of the hood, deciding to fix that later since they looked to be painful. For now though, until he knew more about the boy, he would leave them be, for it would be rather rude to remove them if Tetsuo had an attachment to the scars. If he didn't, or they proved to be debilitating, then the medic would act.
He shook his head again to clear it, then eye-smiled at his new student. He slipped out a piece of paper and twirled it around his fingers as he regarded the boy.
"Well Tetsuo-kun, care to tell me what you've learned so far?" If the boy was ready, Ronnel would initiate his elemental training. If he wasn't ready, then he would have to prepare the boy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm
Tetsuo thought and thought, a few minutes had gone by. "Here I've learned nothing, but in my home I learnt about the basic elements and what the types of Jutsu are." He began to drift off slightly to his school days, as his father was the teacehr most people had expected him to be babied. But with his father a high sage in teh village coddling was unacceptable. Tetsuo's initial trouble with strength was the a key problem as Testuo spent too much time drawing and reading and little time training. "My father told me that all people not just ninja have chakra, but only Ninja learn to use it, if this is so then doesn't that mean the only difference between us and civilians is that we choose to take the safety of everyone into our hands; risk our lives for the sake of others?" While off topic the question seemed as though it came from a young man who had spent much of his life contemplating it.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

"Not entirely Tetsuo-kun. While yes, that is in essence the only difference between a Ninja and a civilian, there are other factors as well. For instance... The Akimichi clan. They have training that no civilian could match, because that's how they've lived for so long.
A ninja isn't just a civilian who is ready to lay their life on the line to defend others. They also have to be ready to take someone else's life... or to watch as their best friend falls apart mentally and takes their own life." Ronnel's silver eyes darkened for a long moment as he remembered his own past.
"A ninja is trained to fight, to protect, to die. But think of the guards at the gates. Do they not risk their lives? A Ninja is both more, and less than a civilian." The young man shook his head. Medics fit into a strange niche in ninja society.
"Most ninja, once they reach a certain age, become useless right? Civilians last much longer in their jobs that we do, and yet, we are treasured more than civilians. Because, not only are we willing to risk our lives for the sake of others, we are willing to do the dirty work that protecting them can take." Well! A philosopher he wasn't, nor did he wish to be.
"Does that answer your question?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:09 pm
"Hai, Sensei." Tetsuo was enlightened with this knew point of view, he had always wanted to hear it from a ninja themself and now he had. "If it isn't too much to ask, why do you wish to write down what I have learned?" He said as in his home village the most people would do was read, very few people could write and those that could were often too paranoid about their own works.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel quirked an eyebrow at that statement. He blinked, then realized the youngling was talking about the scrap of paper in his hand.
"Oh! No no, this is for later. Right now, we need to get you started on becoming a shinobi." Ronnel peered at Tetsuo, studying him. Finally, the man shrugged.
"We'll start you off with the technique for saving yourself when least expected, Kawarimi." He slipped the paper away and knelt down in front of Tetsuo.
"Tetsuo-kun, I need you to close your eyes and search inside of your body. You are going to try to find a warm place near your stomach, that in your mind's eye glows blue. Can you do that?" The boy seemed to have a knack for visualizing, so this approach to tapping into chakra should work for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:44 pm
Nodding Tetsuo stood up and closed his eyes, he searched through out his body. After a few moments he came to his stomach, where he was told he'd find blue he found an emerald color. "Hai, I found it." His eyes stayed closed but his mind began to soar into his chakra system, it puzzled him why his chakra seemed to be a green color like his hair where Ronnel Sensei said Blue belonged.  

Havok-Trance

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:46 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

((O.o a medic? or summat else?))

Ronnel nodded.
"Alright then, you've found your chakra Tetsuo. That is the force that ninja use. Not everyone can find it as easily as you did though. Now then, before we work on the jutsu, do you have any questions?" The young man looked at his student through half-open eyes.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games