Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:06 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata
Kusagakure || Ex-Kage || Medical || Mokuton || Hyaka

Masumi sat their quietly trying to relax, but the sound of someone calling her name acted like nails against the chalkboard of her mind. Her eyes stayed low, a frown upon her face. “Beat it kid, I’m not in the mood.” She hissed at him, a former Kage had no obligations to listen to people when she didn’t want to.

Sumi

I'll give it back 10 fold"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:20 pm
User ImageBladeHakemoto
Brotherhood l Recluta l Monk l Seki Reigan

"My apologies Lady Masumi," Blade said, bowing once more with a childish smile across his face, the kind of devious smile a child would have when he knows something others do not. However, it wasn't as if Masumi would be able to see this smile. "I shall take my leave then, I hope that your day goes better and that you don't run into any more problems," he told her before turning about. Taking a deep breath, Blade removed his hands out of his pockets and took out a pad with a pencil. He had finished his drawing on Masumi, along with jotting a few notes down about what he had seen of her. I'm going to have to break out of this village soon it seems... he thought as he began writing down a coded message to his fellow Brotherhood members. The message would contain information on what had transpired at the office of the Kusakage. If he knew his master, she would want to hear the information...for the Cloud Village deserves everything that is coming to them.

Jutsus Available: 57 Jutsus
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

A man who cannot uphold his beliefs is pathetic in this world or the next

iThe Luna Diviner

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi sighed; bringing her knees up to her chin and laying her head on them. A position typical of a girl with troubles, but anyone who knew Masumi knew this was unlike her. She sat there with the thoughts going though her head, apparently her real self was destroy cloud. A city she once lived in, where she grew up, where she had so many good memories. How could she do such a thing, it was terrible. ‘I guess you ether die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain.’ Masumi thought raising her head to look over Kusa. Now even her own village wanted to punish her, what every would she do. She is now rejected by both her homes.

Sumi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:53 pm
The hooded figure walked towards anything that would seem like a hospital, he was just passing through on the way to. He took a knee and started breathing heavily. Damn, Why did I have to be so careless. He then stood up and took one step forward before falling over. He laid there his body wouldn't allow him to continue as it was tired and fatigued.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:52 am
User Image

~ Kurai Chiru Senju ~Kusagakure ~ Genin ~ Bounty Hunter - Medical ~

When Masumi stormed up the tree next to him, Kurai knew that she was in quite the sour mood. After placing his hand on the tree, a flower made of wood bloomed and grew out of the branch Masumi was sitting on. The Genin figured that Hiro wasn't going to be showing up any time soon, so he figured that leaving on a kind note was the most appropriate. "I hope that your day gets better, my Lady. It would be sad if my fearless Aunt Masumi let something get her down. That's not like her at all." With a smile, Kurai began walking away from the tree. "If you see Hiro, please let him know that I'm still expecting that Mokuton training."

After he finished talking at Masumi, he progressed further down the road away from the tree. What he found there was surprising. A hooded figure lay sprawled across the ground, appearing to have been weakened by something. "Oh, boy...." Kurai heaved the man over his shoulder and took the time to walk back to the tree. "I found someone laying on the ground." He had to fight a snicker; the way he said it was rather hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:55 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

The Masumi Clone was lost in thought, but then blinked a few times before jumping down ignoring the boy as she walked down the road. She came upon the man the boy spoke of and touched his shoulder. "Are you ok?" She asked more of a questions then a concern.

Sumi

Masumi H Dekata

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:36 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira walked towards the large tree known as the Tree of Life, as many times as he has been in the grass, he has never stepped this close to the area around the tree. He turned his head to the left as he noticed Madame' Dekata. She did leave to clear her head and he was looking forward to talk to her.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 pm
Masumi H Dekata
User ImageMasumi Dekata

The Masumi Clone was lost in thought, but then blinked a few times before jumping down ignoring the boy as she walked down the road. She came upon the man the boy spoke of and touched his shoulder. "Are you ok?" She asked more of a questions then a concern.

Sumi

Renzo turned to the girl who placed her hand on her shoulder. He was obviously struggling to turn to his side and tried to get up. "I could be better.." He said taking small breathes in between. "You...wouldn't happen...to know..where I can find a medic?" He asked.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:41 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Ex-Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

Akira walked over to the two as he looked down at the boy. "Why, Madame' Dekata is a medic. Isn't that right?" Akira said as he turned to her, his Will of Fire headband tilted covering his left eye. "I know some light medical skill if that is what you need." Akira said as he looked over the boy taking note the look of exhastion and fatigue upon his face.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm
Renzo then turned to the man who now spoke. "I just need something to get back on my feet." He said softly. He lied down where he fell. He closed his eyes and seemed as if he was falling asleep. "And I guess....some rest."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira thought to himself as he turned to Masumi. "I would like to chat with you, shall I have someone take him to the hospital or are you going to take care of it right now?" He asked her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi made a few seals and touched the mans body as a thin layer of wood covered him and began to release healing chakra. When the body was fully healed the wood would just crumble away. She then turned to the new person. "Speak." Masumi said, it seems she wouldn't be left alone unless she talked to people.

Sumi

Masumi H Dekata

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:05 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Did I come at a bad time?" Akira asked as he looked at her somewhat annoyed Expression. "I could just come back when your in a chatty mood. Since this would be the first time we actually met and yet I am not sure if you have heard of me. You should have I am a personal friend of Three or Four of the Kusakages of the past. I know some about you....just light stuff." Akira paused as he notice he didnt Introduced himself. "Oh, where is my manners? I am Lord Akira Nara of the Hidden Leaf Village, Jyuudiame Hokage and Formally known as Shadow Kat of the Hidden Leaf. Nice to offically meet you Lady Dekata." He bowed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm
Renzo watched as the wood surrounded him. He closed his eyes as the wood started to release chakra that healed him. As the wood crumbled he started to stand and took a deep breath. He looked around and frowned, "Man, I've really lost my touch..." He said as he walked off without thanking the one who healed him or the one who noticed him in the first place. He just left, without a word.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 pm
User ImageMasumi Dekata

Masumi stood up with a sigh. "First off I am not Masumi, I am simply her clone. Second their should never have been any Kusakage's besides me, I suffered a personal breakdown and was dethrowned. Which now im treated as an enemy in the village I forged with my own two hands. Now it seems I'm no better then a rogue in people's eyes." She turned and looked up at the Tree of Life with a evil grin. "If I so choose this whole place could be gone in an instant...Though it is still my home...even if it not anymore." Masumi said making a seal. "I must depart" She said and was gone in a puff.

Sumi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas