Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 am
Riku shrugged and wave goodbye as he then was suddenly grabbed by the hand,"AHhh I need an a...." Riku was saying as he suddenly disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:15 pm
Masumi H Dekata
A large lake located near the Tree of Life. This lake has given the Tree of Life substances since it was just a seedling. It is also the main water source for Grass and it's plant life. Can also be used as a training ground for Grass Ninja with water based chakra.

It had been one week since Blade had commenced his weight training...and it still hadn't gotten any easier. One week of constant running and weight training with his weights. As he continued running his daily route but this time, he decided to take a detour through the Spring of Rejuvenation. It was a large lake located near the Tree of Life, and contained substances that supplied it with life. Blade removed his clothes and jumped into the lake. He still had his boxers on, along with his weights but he wanted a different pace than running through the village.

Blade's arms moved forward as he stroked through the water, starting to do laps around the edge of the lake with his weights still on. This was even harder than the running, but he hoped that due to this training, his muscles would become stronger and more tone. Not only that, but the Santoryu was a style of the strong willed...meaning that Blade needed to push himself past his body's limit in order to make through the very first stage. For the next week he would come to the lake in order to swim. 3/15

iThe Luna Diviner

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki burst forth from the water and swam to the shallows. Having just left the secret Singing Plains. She walked out of the water and shook her head letting the water droplets fly about her. She removed her kimono revealing her typical mid calf spandex shorts paired with a netted top and a tank top as well. With the kimono draped over her arm. Aki returned to her office.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:49 pm
i can't copy pasta on my phone... so let's just say
(insert words used in plains here)
now pretend i re-typed them here
k gogo
lolol /lazy
but im srs

Mama Dandii fix this.
(Nevermind-- there's people there.)

He laughed, as soon as he arrived, and turned to Aki. "When I offered peace, I did not lie. But the conditions of peace are not what you would expect. Simply, hand over Grass, give me complete control, and there will be peace. We can do this violently, or non-violently. Either way, you lose. So choose - risk death, and lose, or surrender safely..."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aki was at first a little shocked. Her brow furrowed. "Something in me knew there was something off about you." She heaved a sigh, "No how about this. You leave my village now and never return. And then you just may live a few more years." Her hand rested upon the handle of her tanto. Her muscles tensed. She was ready spring in to action if need be.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:02 am
Shane laughed, and responded, "Such a pity... You will not win. Will you still face me? Do you understand why I am the leader of the worlds greatest nation?" As he said this, he leapt back, and sunk underground. A volcano began to rise from the ground, though it did not erupt. But it was a source of lava. A source he may need. He quickly turned on his mangekyou sharingan, and leaped out of the ground behind her, at extreme speeds, utilizing his stance, and mastered Shuurai Tekken Do. He also activated his Eclipse of Wings..  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image

Seeing him disappear underground sent her on high alert. She waited listening for the sound of the ground breaking notifying of his return to surface. At the split second of that sound she burst into flower petals they swarmed about him like angry hornets for a few seconds. Their razor sharp edges would leave several uncountable wounds all about his body if he did not move out of the way. She would recollect over the water diving deep within the springs.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:13 am
He smiled, as his eclipse of wings quickly turned into dozens of angry crows. They all ate, and took the blows of the petals themselves, while he evaded. He then plunged his hands into the dirt, and out of it, picked up a small ball of lava. He then threw it to her position, and snapped his fingers. Soon enough, the mountain was erupting. But instead of all of the lava slowly moving downwards, it was flying. Directly at her, at 30 ft ps.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:24 am
(Perché hanno tutti il ragazzo divertimento Shaney?)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:26 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
(Perché hanno tutti il ragazzo divertimento Shaney?)

(Okay I think I got that wrong... Why do you have all the fun Shaney boy?)  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 am
lolol shut up
and yes that was bad
it sounded like why all boy have fun shane  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am
User ImageUser Image

Aki had received damage from the crows consuming some of the petals. There were a number of gashes and cuts about her body. Black blood rolled and into the water for a moment, as she regained ability to control her chakra, before she sealed them shut by causing the blood to harden like scabs. By this point she needed to resurface for air and the lava ball had collided into the water. Steam would rise up giving her a slight amount of coverage as she rocketed out of the water. She narrowly missed the lava flying from the mountain out her. Aki took damage on her left arm from small droplets and stream of the molten rock. She landed on the ground tucking and rolling towards him her circular blade and tanto now both drawn, she took a swing at his calves with the circle and a diagonal slash down his back with the tanto.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am
The Fall is Inevitable
lolol shut up
and yes that was bad
it sounded like why all boy have fun shane

(Makes you sound like *****... BYE)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:39 am
He quickly made handsigns, though she wouldn't even see them due to his quickness with Shuurai Tekken Do, and used substitution to get away. However, he only appeared a few feet behind her, before drawing the apple of eden, and saying, "Fall to Your Knees." As soon as he said this, a beam of light quickly shot at her. It moved ten feet per second, so she only had a fraction of time to move. If it missed, he was ready. A ball of lava began to form around him. Lava shield.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 am
User ImageUser Image

Her double swings passed though nothing, both hands hit the ground causing her to continue her momentum and change it ninety degrees left as he spoke up and fired the beam of light. Her ring blade as left behind caught in any damage the light would cause. She hit the ground hard on her back, and rolled several feet. Aki hastily slammed her hands to the ground, she knew there had to be metal rivets underground. They sprung upwards causing a strong eight feet tall wall between her and Shane.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff