Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:09 pm

Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio arrived at the gates, ready to depart for Sound, but stopped when he realized that maybe the guards had seen something to help him in his case. "Hey, did you guys see me a few days ago?" One of the guards scratched his head. "I think so. Red hair and wearing all white isn't exactly the normal get-up for normal ninja. You stand out a bit." Yukio nodded. "Oh! Good! Can you tell me what I was doing?" One guard looked at the other, slightly confused about why the young man was asking him such a strange question. "Well, you just kinda stood here for a while, then you ran off chasing some flower petals floating in the wind." Yukio pinched his chin and closed his eyes in thought. "Hmm...well that doesn't help me very much. I almost always chase flower petals when I'm intoxicated. You guys didn't see me drinking or eating any mushrooms by any chance, did you?" A bead of sweat seemed to droop down the side of the guard's face. "Umm, I don't think you were drunk. In fact you seemed kind of serious." the other guard nodded his head in agreement. Yukio glanced up at them. "Serious? Well that's not good. I'm almost never like that, unless, of course, something's seriously.......serious." Yukio went quiet for a moment in thought, but then smiled at the guards. "Alright, that's all I wanted to ask about. Thanks for your time." He then turned around and left the village.
exit
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:33 pm

Tensuo walked up to the gates, cloaked with his brothers black robe and mask. "I am a friend, let me in." The guards pened the doors to Tensuo and he smirked under his mask.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 am

Ariana walks up to the gates and looks at the guards.
"I'm Kage assistant from the Cloud, and need to talk to the Kage of the grass."
Ariana said simply then walked past them with or without their permission.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 am

Name: Hya (thats all you need to know)
Village: Mist
Equipment: Sword, few scrolls
Reason for visiting: unknown reasons
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

Name: Mizu (thats all you need to know)
Village: Mist
Equipment: Sword, few scrolls
Reason for visiting: unknown reasons
If only visiting, please note how long you expect to stay here (days, weeks):
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 pm

User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan on a giant cloud of blue flames flew right over the gates. He had no real reason to be here, though the scent of those who attacked his village was strong here.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Alexander ran through the gates and just kept running.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:12 pm

User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan rode over the gates on his cloud of flames, heading where the ninja teddy was killed. He was there to see if something happened that he should know about.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:59 pm

A misty static breezed past the gates heading out of the grass
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:22 pm

I've seen a lot....

User Image

Ronnel ghosted out of the village, drawing his hood down over his eyes. With his mask up, no one but those who knew him would recognize him. Shoving a strand of silver hair back into his hood, he set off to check on one of his friends.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

Ronnel-again

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Rahenno walk back to the gates. He use to come here to see his wife, But it has been about a year since he see her. He walked to the gates and continued there the year.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Katsuro was gliding threw the air, passing by the gates. Their was nothing else he could do here. He decided that he will take a stop by that kid he promise he would train. He wondered if he was at Rain now.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Ariana walked into the village with cuts all over her fore arms and burns. Her face was scuffed on one side noticeably and her lip was bruised. At the corners of her mouth she bled a bit. Pretty much the other thing not messed up was her hair which seemed to never take damage. Her mission was the same as before when she had entered the village  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games