Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 am
They are closing the distance on their direction. They will probably bump into each other soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 am
Az smiled"Fine.....fine..."She smiled and closed her eyes"Don't move to much..let Jamato carry me...you are wounded...am i right?"whisperd Azzura suddenly ,she smiled sadly at him"Oh and the brother are close to us..we will run into them now"

Jamato crossed hsi arms"Really!?Since when can you say such things so..precise?Well"He smilled and then ran away directly torwards the twins.When he found them he froze the brothers."Hi long time no see!!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:08 am
He looked at her and smiled a bit. "Just another scratch to add, I'll be fine. Besides not every man gets lucky enough to carry somebody so beautiful, wounded or no." He was always the stubborn type.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:16 am
She sighed and just touched the wounded spot"sure?Don't lie i already knew before you ,that you would get wounded...I seem weak but i have my own special skills..."She smiled at him"Well now i am not tired anymore..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 am
He simply smiled at her. "When you see me shirtless you'll know what I mean. It hurts but I would rather hold you."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:41 am
"Fine if you want to play the hero"she laughed"Then i will say nothing anymore,but don't be surprised if you get killed!!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:50 am
He smiled at her again and whispered low. "Tell you what, when we are safer from our current situation I'll let you dress my wounds. But until then we should really get out of here...dont know how long my trick will last."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 am
"Okey then let's ust enter the cave which is not far away from here"SHe whisperd bakc with a smile"Believe me they won't find us...they won't even try to enter the cave"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:26 am
He looked at the cave then back at her and nodded. "Alright." He stepped into the cave and gently set her down on the rock. He then took his cloak off as well as his shirt, showing a wide variety of scars across his back, chest and arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 am
She rubbed her eyes and looked at all of his scars"I think you should be more carefull wiht your body.."She whisperd as she walked over to him"How did you...no i think i shouldn't ask.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 am
He lowered his head a bit and his hair fell in his face to hide it a bit. "My job requires me to make sacrifices whether it be of the flesh or mind." He looked at her and his eyes were set. "I will tell you, but you must promise not to speak of it to nobody."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:52 am
She moved closer"Tell me i can keep many secrets...i have my own..."She sighed and looked with her clear blue eyes at his"I know things before they happen ,ssince i am a child our future is our greatest secret and i can keep it so i should be able to keep your little secret too"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 am
Nightshade looked at her for a full minute digesting the info before finally speaking. "I am a blade for hire." He took a few more seconds. "An assassin...conveinant when you think that I am able to use the shadows so well." He watched her and smiled a bit. "A keeper of time...I heard legends about those that are keepers. Never thought I would meet one, especially not one that was so lovely to look at."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am
Az crossed her arm"An Assassin...?"SHe smiled suddenly"Another one...like Jamato...."She grinne dbroadly but it faded very fast"Keeper of time?If you want to call it like that..I think it is a curse..to know what will happen...I don't even know why i can this !"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:15 am
He smiled a bit and gently pulled her to him. "I can understand how you would consider it a curse. You see things you dont want to really see and shouldnt have to see...I know not on what to say to that,"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games