Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:38 pm
Ares grinned broadly and nodded slightly. "Was thinking you could spar with the one who you were frustrated at but I'm not one to turn down a challenge." He chuckled and leaned back a bit til his back was against the wall of the school. "that is of course unless you would rather take your frustration out on somebody less challenging."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:53 pm
Ella rolled her eyes," Like I would spar with Bella, she's a yawn..." She said, recalling many times where Bella tried to and failed. "I'm not one to refuse a challenge as well..want to pick the arena?" She added jokingly as Stella shrugged. Stella wasn't mush of a talker, so she dedecided just to tag along to watch.

(Edit* I have to go to bed -.-' They insist I do, so I must. I'll post tomorrow~! Night)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Ares smiled and nodded, he defiantly could take a liking to this girl she had guts. He spread his arms to include the area. "think this is a good a place as any, dont you princess?" He winked playfully and chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:25 pm
Artemis followed her brother since she was bored. Paraselene followed closed to her. She did not really need to eat since gods and goddess don't need to sustain themselves with food but Artemis do enjoyed the taste of mortal pizza but however, she still prefer venison with a goblet of nectar.
((I read the version where Apollo sent Scropia to sting Orion...I need to refresh my knowledge Greek Mythology... sweatdrop ))  

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 am
Stella looked around, if they were battle it might effect the school greatly. Plus, there was cameras everywhere it seemed. "One sec.." Stella said then took out a small device. She flipped a switch then pushed the red button which made all the cameras' lens suddenly burst. "There we go..no human trouble." She said as she put the switch away as Ella chuckled at her.

Ella glanced over to Ares,"Princess? " she questioned then shrugged. "If this be the arena, so be it...however I'm not fighting in this form. We'll be right back, promise." She said then looked to Stella then to the car. Stella went to the car and go out some clothing then carried it inside as Ella followed.

(I hate it when people just transform like that *snaps* It's no fun, and has too many flaws )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:44 am
Skorm watched them walk away and sighed with a slight chuckle. "Eh woman." He stretched and flexed his muscles. He always wore clothing that could be used in a fight. Besides it wasnt like he was here to kill her, just have some good ole fun.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:01 pm
Poseidon grunted as the thought of not being able to use his powers to beat her, before long he was right next to Bella. "Come on, you can do better then that huh?" he said to her.

Zeus looked between Hades and Persephone, remembering something important. Hade's, Zeus's, and Poseidon's father, Kronos, was in Tartarus. Tartarus was an area in the underworld wich most titans were kept in. "Um, if both of the two of you are here, then who is gaurding Tartarus?" He asked them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm
Ella and Stella changed forms then changed clothing. "Good thing we pack these things.." She said with a chuckle then fixed her hair up. Now in their true form (which the pics are in the profiles) they took their human clothes and went back outside. "Miss me?" She joked as she gave her clothing to Stella.

Bella gasped then smirked,"Maybe.." She said with a wink then sprinted faster. Bella pasted him after a short while, and the playground wasn't took far away now.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 pm
Ares chuckled and winked at her slyly. "Always do." He moved his feet to a side stance and smiled at her again. "I always did enjoy sparring with you." Though he was definatly a bit more skilled in fighting she had a certain spirit which he couldnt stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:02 pm
((where is everyone at the moment??))  

ultra blood

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm
Hades began to judge the dead. It took nearly three hours but he finally got it done. He decide to go back up to the basement to finish his arragements

He opened a hole and floated up. When he got their he saw The room was pink. " Who in their bright little mind made my room pink !!!! " . He aimed his anger at the walls which he burned himself to turn back to Black.

He looked around and notice that his wife was looking at him " Well this is just wonderful. Why in the world do you Have to yell so loud ?. You woke up all those dead people who wanted to sleep."

He notice that she had no emotion in her face " You wanted to talk to me ?. What do you want to talk about ? " . He asked with little emotion

He looks at his brother " My dog brother. Why do you think I sent him back down ... He is going to watch father "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 pm
[sorry I had to study for final's and I might not be on as much next week to. Has anyone interacted with aphrodite yet? and can I get a update please]  

Biumu

Shirtless Codger

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Zeus nodded, "So a dog is going to stand up to Kronos. Good idea" he said giving Hades the thumbs up.

Poseidon laughed and manged to get next to her yet again, "your fast" he said said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:35 am
((Well not really dusk sweatdrop Might want to try and meet up with one of us.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Snowyfoxs

Nostalgic Waffles

14,415 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:38 am
((I think everyone is at the school or near it, ultra. ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games