Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:57 pm
"Practice, does not make perfect." Dante said, closing the box.
"The practice itself must be perfect."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:01 pm
"...But how can you make it perfect if you don't practice..?" Demi tilted her head, feeling a headache coming on as everything she was told about practicing went up in flames, threatening to take her entire head now as well.

"And I don't think this band is a good idea Dojime... I don't wanna ruin something like his playing..." She said, fixated on the violin case.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:57 pm
"Fine, fine," he said leaning back in the chair, and putting his hands behind his head.

"Buzz kill," Caifree joked.

"Yea really." He added as he began to spin in the chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Demi just looked at both of them, clearing taking their to offense. "Well if you guys are that upset about it you can just play without me. Don't need me in there to suck up the band. Besides, I got enough fame and money as it is."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:15 pm
"you could sing," Dojime suggested.

"Yea we need a singer," Cai chimed in. of course she new they really weren't going to start a band, this whole thing was for humor's sake and Demi was killing it.

one of the officers pounded his head against the wall, then went back to what he was doing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:17 pm
"No! No! No!!" Demi said in a panicky voice, quickly standing up and backing up from all of them. "My singing is horrible! I can't be the singer!!"

..Truth be told though, her singing wasn't even that bad. It was pleasent even. Her high school choir teacher had bugged her several times to join the group for her voice (and money reasons..) but Demi had turned him down everytime, suspecting he was only after her money and not her voice, like everyone else..

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:27 pm
"oh c'mon I bet you singing is great," Dojime reassured.

"sing for us Demi," Cai pleaded.

some of the officers hooted for her to sing. The others kept silent.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:36 pm
Demi, at a loss for words, just shook her frantically, hiding her face behind her hands to cover the blush of embarassment she was getting.

"Cmon Demi!! Doooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:46 pm
"Demi, Demi, Demi," Dojime began chanting.

Cai quickly followed Dojime and chanted, the others soon joined in as well. Even the officers that had been silent most of the time smiled and began to chant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:48 pm
Dante just looked over at her and just nodded.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:52 pm
"Ok, ok, ok." Demi whined from behind her hands still, looking at everyone from a moment. "Just stop.. chanting and let me think for a minute.." She sighed, now more or less just trying to control her flushed cheeks.

"Dante, I know that song you played, so.. I'll sing along to that, mmk?" She sighed again, looking at him before taking in a deep breathe and began to sing the lyrics.

((Use your imagination. Make the voice female sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:06 pm
Dojime listened and was amazed. "And you said you couldn't sing," he said when she finished. He applauded loudly and the others followed, hooting in approval.

"Your voice is beautiful Demi," Cai said after she finished. Cai followed the others in applauding.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:08 pm
Even Dante clapped. Though, it seemed to be a much slower one than the others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 pm
"It's nothing special.." Demi said nervously, holding both her hands up and waving them. "You guys are just over exaggerating."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:22 pm
"Oh no you're a great singer. Your voice is amazing," he said sincerely.

"I never exaggerate Demi," Cai called.

After a moment the applause died and every one went back to what they were doing.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games