Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:10 am
Yukiko glanced at him and let a small pout come over her face. Why did this affect her more than him? She must not be hitting the right spot.. She blinked, and then closed her eyes again. She was comfortable though, and his neck was just out of reach. She didn't really want to move, so instead she just traced her claws over his stomach a little harder, but still not enough to scratch or hurt. Her other hand had gone to his arm, since she'd felt his hand shift across her waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:17 am
Lee felt woozy and his neck began to ache, "do you mind if I do this," he asked as he put his head on her shoulders and continued to run his fingernails over the back of her neck. Lee was feeling it ache and sooth away as he placed it there. His hand still in motion, and he felt her hand touch his arm when he moved it.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:28 am
Yukiko blinked, and then shook her head slowly, not enough to disturb him. "I don't mind," she said quietly, glancing quickly at him before she let her eyes close yet again. She barely managed to supress another shiver, and kept her hand moving lightly along his stomach, until she finally spoke up. "Are you ok?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:31 am
Lee opend an eye and smiled, "yeah Im fine just my neck was acheing form being in that position for awhile but its soothing up now," he said then let his red eye close again. Hi eyes had been purple the entire time but now his left was red and right purple, his natural colors once more. He fancied them over the otehrs.  

BlackWolf_in_Winter

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:35 am
Yukiko hesitated, and then nodded her head slowly again. "Oh, ok.." she said quietly, and then gave a small laugh. "You could've moved if you wanted. There's couches and things everywhere." She lifted her arm to wave her hand at a nearby one, before dropping it back over her stomach, and his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:55 pm
Brenda saw what was happening to the vapor. She looked at it closely. Then she slowly got up. "I think it is time for me to go. Since I fell asleep it probably means I'm too tired to do anything." So she slowly went to the lounge door. "So see you around." So she headed out the door.  

Mince mii

Distinct Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:07 pm
Lee smiled and nodded lightly, letting his head bump hers, "it wont matter Im comfortable now," he said as he rested his head back on her shoulder. His left hand still scratching her neck lightly, gliding up and down, parting small white hairs that lay there. Lee kept his eyes closed and his breath a steady one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:23 pm
Yukiko smiled softly as she looked up at him, closing one eye when their heads bumped before he settled his upon her shoulder once more. "If you say so," she said quietly. She shivered again after a short pause, her own hand still trailing its claws lightly across his stomach, back and forth at a slow pace. She had to admit, she was quite comfortable at the moment too.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:35 pm
Lee just let her claw his stomach as his hands scratched her neck. He just continued to smile as she clawed his stomach. Lee let his head tilt close to hers as the humming continued until it resembled a shore side, like waves crashing to his ears. Lee could see it, the shore, sunlight dancing across the ripples of water.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:37 pm
Yukiko saw him smile and couldn't help smiling as well. Her ears were drooping lazily against her head, and the three tails were barely moving anymore, just draped lightly around the two of them. She was silent for a moment or two, and then suddenly looked at him. "...will you kiss me?" she asked quietly, her expression serious, and curious, as she waited for a reply. Yuki would kill her if she ever found out but.. she wanted to know. She'd never gotten to know anyone this well before, besides Hiro and her father, so it was odd and hard to sort out what she felt.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:45 pm
Lee tilted his head back to see her with both his eyes, they were open and alert now. "I..I.." he said as his face went red, "If that is what you would like then yes," he said with a smile but his head remained as it had been. Lee just stared into her eyes waiting see if that was what she really wanted. He had to know first before jumping into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:37 pm
Yukiko watched him for a moment, smiling softly as she saw his face turn red. It was kind of.. cute. Though, she knew that her own face was tinged pink as well. She let out a quiet laugh, tempted to look away because she suddenly felt rather stupid, but decided not to break eye contact. "Yes, please," she said quietly.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:39 pm
Lee smiled and slowly leaned to her face stopping just before her lips then gently pressed them to her. A warmness radiating from his lips as tey kissed her. Lee hadnt felt anything like it since he was born. Slowly he broke the kiss and smiled, "how was that," he asked as his face still was abit redish. "Hopefully not too bad," he said laughing lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:44 pm
Yukiko watched him leaning towards her, and then slowly closed her eyes as she waited for him to do something. There was a small pause before she felt his lips, and then she smiled faintly to herself. She blinked a couple times after he'd pulled away, her ears perked and alert again as she stared for a moment. Her face was a nice, rosey red by now as well. She touched a finger to lips, looking thoughtful for a second, and then shrugged her frail shoulders. "It wasn't bad," she said softly, a smirk tugging at the corner of her lips. "I'd never been kissed before."  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

BlackWolf_in_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:53 pm
Lee smiled with a small laugh under his breath, "well thank you," he said as he kept his eyes to her, "never been kissed either, what a shame, I rather like it though I havent had alot myself," he added keeping his smile as the redness stayed a light tent. It had been fine for him aswell. Actually he hadnt remembered the first time he kissed anyone, well not recently anyway.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff