Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 pm
When Zane saw the woman walk away he packed up his stuff picked it up and went to the door of the house and knocked hoping that there wasn't a certain kind of knock or anything to have the people answer I'll just say I'm lost he thought as he waited for them to answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm
Rasiel continued to walk through the trees as the wind caressed his body causing his hair to flow behind him lightly, he was thinking on how everyone was right now since they were in a bit of a crisis when he was with them, though he knew that they were alright since they were skilled in what they did, magic wise. He placed his hands behind his head and advanced as he can since the life within the forest due to his wind natured abilities.  

Celestin Selone

l3ella the l3east

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:49 pm
She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets,

Mercy sat beneath the large oak tree in the lush forest. Her father's journal laid open in her lap. She must have been in that same spot for more than an hour, trying to make sense of his writings. Mercy sighed and closed the journal, her left hand delicately rubbed at her temple in an attempt to rid herself of the beginnings of a pretty nasty headache. What was he talking about? Two groups of witches? A sense of dread overcame Mercy, and she suddenly felt safer in the empty forest than she did in town.

Get out while you can or she'll tear you to pieces

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm
User Image
Hayden De Lorme

Hayden walked through the streets of his original home town, before his family moved into the woods when they began to think he was crazy so people wouldn't ask questions.
It had been so long since he's seen this many people, and spirits.
'Murderer' one whispered.
'Traitor~' another murmured in his ears.
He groaned, and began walking towards the courthouse. The spirits seemed to lessen there,
and there seemed to be some sort of Court, or something.
His curiousity took control, and lead him into the building.
He walked in, seeing some sort of beautiful woman, and asked her a simple question.
"What's going on?"
She seemed a bit older than he was, but stunning none the less.
She had long black hair that shone in the light, and he felt a magical aura around her.

wumptastic

Mewling Kitten

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:44 pm
Abigail, who had been in the courtroom since early that morning turned to the male voice that spoke to her. She recognized imidiatly, not that he was a wizard or magic being of any sort, but the fear he held in his heart. She smiled, feeling his fear fuel her own power.
Her smiled faded soon however, to allow her expression to fall back into what would be expected of her. She was one of the acusers after all. "Have you not heard of the Marshel Law? It's rules have caused many to be arrested in the night. All these people here," she gestured towards the terrified villagers around them, all bound by shakles, "are being tried for witchcraft. The Mayor has asked me to help the examinations of these people, to sort the heathens from the innocent." she explained. "And why are you here sir? Is there some member of your family, that you are here to attempt to declare innocent?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:00 pm
User Image
Hayden De Lorm

Hayden's eyes widened, and he looked around the room,
'All these people.. Just for witchcraft? That has to be wrong..'
He shook his head solemnly, "I don't know anyone here, i was just walking by. Is the jury sure all these people are Witches or Wizards? There are so many.."
He looked around the room again, at all the terrified people, when suddenly a spirit popped infront of her face.
'Get out, now.' It whispered, and Hayden's face twisted in confusion.

wumptastic

Mewling Kitten

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:37 am
Jean looked at Levi. "Then again nothing is ever simple" she stated as she finished getting dressed. She looked at Levi as she went for her bag. She then took out a vial as she took a sip of the potion she had brewed. Her long brown hair was now short and black in an a symetrical bob. Her caramel skin was now a few shades lighter. Her eyes were now more of a hazel and her body frame was now more curvacious. She looked at herself in the mirror satisfied. "I might have to adopt this new look" she said with a smile.

Tabitha had finally brewed the ingrediants she needed as she poured it into a vial. She took a sip the potion adding relief to her burning skin. She then walked towards the courtroom, sitting in the back unnoticed by anyone. This would be where she would carry out her plan, not only to reap the benefits of these deaths, but to put Abigail on trial as well.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:54 pm
Abigail shook her head, "No...sadly you did not hear incorrectly. All these people are here to be tried for witchcraft in some form. Either directly or in association with." Abigail spoke with the tone of her voice that made it seem as though she was trying to hold back a feeling of sadness or somthing along those lines. If anything...she was a good actor.
"These people have not been tried yet, so therefore the jury has not come to that descion yet. Though I fear....no...it is to horrid to say." Abigal seemed to cut herself off in midsentence, pretending quite well to not wish to say the words that many of these people would be found guilty before the night was over. But of course...that was what she was hoping for.

Levi went over to Jean, and watched her body change into her disguised form. At her comment, he sighed, though with a hint of playfullness in his eyes, as he twirled a lock of her hair in his fingers. "I don't know. I find your true self so much more beautiful." he whispered to her softly. "But...perhaps if you were willing to allow your eyes and skin to be yours again...I might be able to learn to live with it if you chose this to be perinate." He was only teasing, though in truth he did love the caramel color of her flawless skin.
"Are you ready to go then?" Levi asked, though relunctantly once again.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:10 pm
((I really don't have anything overly intelligent to add here. sweatdrop I'm a broken record with Ayatane so we'll just kinda black that out for a while so I don't bore anyone. crying I might not be on alot this weekend, I got an Exam, Chapter quiz and a report I'm going to be working on for school so please don't let me hold up Telaria, kay Luna? wink ))

Till our paths cross again, Matthia. Raziel bowed his head slightly and he walked away, in the distance he could feel him minions following him back to this laboritory to work on the process of bring his wife back. Soon. Very soon. All that was left was to find the right amount of life energy to bring her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:41 pm
((No worries Raz. smile I feel your pain. Maybe not quite so severly...but ya. Much luck!! 4laugh ))

Matthia nodded, and she too turned to go her seperate way. She lifted the flap of her messenger style bag a little to look down at Erebus. "I think it's a good thing that your creater doesn't know that I'm going to the home of Rodlog's decendent. Don't tell him okay? I don't think he would take it too well." Matthia said to the skelatal bat. She sighed, "I suppose soon I'll have to think of a reason your around if you choose to stay. It wouldn't be fair to you to keep you cooped up in there all the time. Even if you are undead. Don't worry...I'll think of somthing." she assured the bat.
Matthia lowered the flap of her bag again, just as she was getting close to the manner. She could see it coming up in the distance.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:56 pm
Jean looked at Levi and smiled. "Thanks for being so great" she said kissing him on his cheek. She looked at him and at her guise once more. "Yes, I'm ready to go" she stated with a smile. She grabbed her belongings and followed Levi.

Tabitha looked at her belongings and looked at her mask that she had. She sighed. She would have to think this plan through. So far she had one good thing on her mind, well maybe two. She could put the mask on and pretend to be Abigail and pretend like the real one was her, or she could think of a random town person to shift into and allow her darkness to attack her as she accuses Abigail. The second sounded better, she just needed for the trial to start before she did anything. She went to the restroom putting on the mask as her appearance changed to a red haired green eyed young lady as she went back to the courtroom as she sat.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm
((GAH!!! I forgot about this RP. crying Some-one needs to remind me more often. razz Did I miss any-thing important?))  

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm
((You forgot about Salem?!! HOW??? crying
Anywho....nope....didn't miss much. I've just been dragging out Mathues coming home becasue I want someone to actually relize she was gone first. *hint there's a note on her bed hint* Why you may ask? Just for the sake of being dramatic. heart ))

Levi faught with himself to lead her outside. He didn't want to take her with him. Not into the middle of witch hunts were she would be under a potion and in grave danger if someone of the conflicted recognized her somehow. If he could just hide her away on some deserted island untill all this was over he would. But that was not an option. Jean was her own person, and deserved the abilty to make her own descions. He wasn't going to rule over her like some men would.
Just before they left however, he took her in his arms, and kissed her passionatly. He prolonged parting more then he ment to, but eventually did end the kiss. "Even in the midst of danger...do whatever you can to stay safe please. If you feel as though your identity has been comprimised, please leave. I'll cover for you if that's the case." he whispered, while looking directly in her eyes.
Once that was said, Levi took her hand in his, and led her out of the house and into the sunlight of the morning towards the courthoues. He was horrified internally at the amount of people outside, just waiting for their trial. Guards were everywhere, and those not guards were in chains. So much sadness....so much fear. One of the accused was just a small child, accompanied by her weeping mother.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:29 pm
((Hello?))  

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 pm
((I would post more but when I do its comepleteley ignored. Sorry. sweatdrop ))

Ally left the market with plenty goods in her basket. She stopped by her house and dropped them of. When she finished putting them up the left and headed to the court house to see who the new accused were. I hate this. She almost cried when she saw that one of them was a little child. She looked at the sad faces of the towns people and sighed. When will this end?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff