Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:44 am
Alaina heard the questioned asked by Melissa. She brought her gaze to the girl and saw the worried yet confused look clearly displayed on her face. Though, she couldn’t bring herself to answer. She feared that she would become even more upset. Anyways, Justin answered before she could utter a word. Once again, she moved her gaze to the floor. Quietly, she thought to herself, while waiting for Justin. Suddenly, she was her direction was moved, by Justin. He wrapped her in another embrace and even kissed her. Alaina also brought her arms around him. This moment was one she wanted to last on and on. She didn’t want it to end. The princess knew it would end so she enjoyed it. Soon, the kiss was ended. She listened at his words while staring in to his dark eyes. A smile came to her face and then she nodded. His reassurance worked a whole lot better than her attempt. Gently, she gripped his hand and walked alongside Justin.

((I had to rush this post...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin walked silently through the long hallways of the castle. Melissa dared not say anything to break it. The prince's expression changed into having none. The others know me this way, so I might as well go with it. Soon, the trio were at the front doors with the two vampire men. They bowed to Justin as he approached.
"Your Highness, it is time to depart," said the brown haired man. "Understood," responded the vampire. He held up his hand that was held with the princess's. "I will take care of making sure the princess returns to her land. It would also be wise of you to hold on to me too. If you lose grip of me in the shadows, you'll be trapped until you die." The men shuddered a bit, but nodded in respect. Justin looked around for a shadow and found one from the light of the rising sun. The men held on to the collar of his shirt, putting pressure on the red neck marks. The prince flinched, but kept his calm and endured. He gripped Alaina's hand a bit tighter to tell her it was time. He then walked through the darkness, princess and men in hand. Melissa simply stayed behind and watched as they went away. His steps showed no sign of weakness from his injection. They will never know. After about five minutes or so, the group was standing in front of the glowing white buildings of the human kingdom. The men let go of the prince, while he covered his eyes from the brightness as his eyes adjusted. He let go of Alaina's hand and glanced at her. A slight smirk appeared on his face, telling her that he didn't want the humans to know of their relationship. Then he turned and strode through the kingdom once more.
...Am I really the monster they say?

(That's fine. I just got back from a weekend at the lake. Let me tell you, sunburns sting...)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:32 am
((Sorry, laptop problems...again! Ugh,very true. Sunburns are awful. My face is sun burned and it stings! Also, if there are any mistakes then...Sorry. I'm extremely tired))

While walking down the long stretched halls; Alaina strolled alongside Justin,silently,gripping his icey hand. Her face portrayed no emotions and she tried keeping her mind blank. Once they arrived at the doors the silence in the air was no longer kept. The first words were spoken by a brown haired vampire. Then, Justin spoke. Not even one word left her mouth. Alaina felt his grip tighten. She knew the exact reason. It was time. Time to leave Justin,her sisters,and this land she was becoming fond of...For years. She still held his hand in her gentle grip while they walked in the shadow. Soon, the sight facing the princess was the pure white gleaming buildings of her home land. The extreme brightness was a sudden change. Due to this she was squinting her ruby eyes. Though, it only took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. She took a deep breathe before slowly moving her bright colored gaze to Justin. Her eyes caught the smirk on his face. Sighting this she turned away and put on a smile. Wouldn't they expect me to be in some way joyous? Alaina started walking once again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:41 am

The group walked through the glistening kingdom, first Justin, then Alaina behind him, and finally the two vampire men in the rear. Even at this time, some humans were moving around the city. They stared at the group with mixed emotions. Some were amazed to see the princess again, others glared at the prince and vampire men. However, Justin kept himself emotionless. It's better not to associate at this time. They passed through the town and made their way slowly to the shining white castle. I was never able to see it last time, but now it's different. I don't know if I really want to go in. Finally, the group reached their destination. As they approached the front doors, Justin noticed two guards standing in front of them. They also saw him and drew out their guns. "Excuse me," the prince said, "I am here to speak with your king." The guards glared at the vampire and even pointed their weapons inches away from his body. The vampire men were just about to knock out the guards, but with one hand in the air, Justin silently told them to stay back. He then turned his emotionless face back to the armed men. "I'm sorry," he told them, "I haven't explained anything yet." He then took the princess's hand gently and moved his way to her. "I believe she will motivate you." The men were shocked to see their princess again and bowed in her presence. Without another word, the prince, Alaina, and the men strode into the castle to find the king.

(Don't worry, you're good. By the way, you are controlling the king right? I think it might be better that way...)  

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:39 am
While walking a short distance behind Justin, Alaina stared at the surrounding humans and really every thing surrounding her. This simply distracted her from becoming absorbed in to many confusing thoughts. The expression belonging to the other humans were mixed, but still easily readable. Finally, the small group reached the big glowing white building known as the castle. For a brief moment her eyes traced the building, which she has viewed many, many times before. Soon though, her daze ended due to Justin's spoken words. Quickly, her gaze returned to him to see the two guards holding a gun just inches from his body. The sight made her heart pound quicker, from worry. Her worry subsided when the guards were shown her presence and the guards allowing them to slip inside. They were now walking through the castle searching for the king. Maybe he's in his office. Alaina was surprised by the sudden sight that her eyes spotted. Her father! He had just exited from the room and was now standing in the hall. Alaina's pace quickened slightly. The king also noticed the vampires and his eldest daughter because he hurried in thier direction as well. Once close enough both the princess and the human king stopped. Alaina noticed her father's exhausted yet confused face. She saw his tired eyes constantly moving back and fourth to Alaina and the vampires. " In all honesty, I have missed everyone of my daughters a great deal. So, do not miscomprehend my words but what is the reason for your returning, Alaina?" The king asked this while staring at her then casted a glare in the direction of the vampires. "And what might be the reason for your presence?" After, her father spoke she kept hushed for some reason, not even answering his question. But she did wonder if it was really that difficult to piece together this situation.

((Yes, I'll control the king. Sorry for any spelling mistakes and it being rushed I just wanted to hurry and go to bed! I'm soooo tired!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 am

Justin and the group walked through the hallway of the castle, searching for the ruler. I wonder where he is. Maybe I should ask Alaina or a servant to tell me... But then, the king was walking down the same hallway they were. The prince noticed the man as both the ruler and the princess started to quicken their paces. He listened to the words the man spoke to Alaina. He sounds pretty kind when he has his daughter in front of him. The vampire had started to look at his surroundings. I wonder if that ice girl is here. But even if she is, I might not want to continue our fight... The prince's head went up to the sound of the king's question to them. Justin noticed that the man glared at them with much hatred in his eyes. He kept his straight face and started to explain. "I am here to represent the vampire kingdom," he told the man. "It was decided that we have taken too much from your kingdom after the war. So, I am here to return your eldest daughter Alaina, that way you may have an heir to your throne." With that, he gently nudged the princess towards her father. This is probably the last time we will see each other for a while. But we will meet again Alaina, I promise you that.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:46 am
((I was wanting to edit it and add more but my sister is wanting to use my laptop.))

Stiffly, Alaina now stood at her father's side, due to Justin's gentle nudge. Her eyes remained on the vampire prince for a moment, but then moved to view her father's expression. It was practically blank. However, a hint of joy could be seen. The king briefly nodded. "Well, it is certainly true that I strongly dislike your kind. But I still thank you for returning atleast one of my daughters." The ruler spoke in his usual deep voice, keeping his tone calm. Alaina was actually surprised by her father's calmness. She thought that plenty of awful things would be said. Then, suddenly the king added, "I of course, do not mean to stall you vampires. I of course want you vampires to leave as quickly as possible...But I must speak with you right away." He pointed a finger at Justin, before turning to his daughter. "You as well. " Alaina was confused and that was very visible. "What do you mean,father?" Questioned, the princess. The king's tone rose, practically shouting now. "I would like to know why this vampire was in my land?!" Once the man finished his words he pointed to Justin again. She quickly peeked at the prince, and then turned to her father. "What do you mean? Of course he's in your kingdom. I had to be deliveredhere." She spoke again. To bad that he was referring to their other visit to the kingdom. Where they met Yukina, and so on. The ruler didn't respond to his daughter. Instead he kept a deep, burning stare full of hate on the prince.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:13 am

Justin slightly smiled at the ruler's words. I'm glad that he is happy, even if he did try to kill me. But then, the man told him and Alaina that he wanted to talk. He faced the princess for a second, noting her confusion. He turned to the vampire guards and told them to wait outside for him. They bowed and exited the castle. There they would not be able to listen in. Suddenly, the prince was shouted at by the human king. It made him jump slightly, since he was not expecting it. The king glared at the vampire hard and full of pure hatred. It was a glare that would send chills down even the bravest humans' spines. However, Justin was a vampire so his skin was already ice cold. He kept his emotionless face. He also heard that Alaina was trying to defend him, but the ruler simply would not listen to his daughter. I don't think that will help much. That ice girl probably informed him already. The prince sighed before responding. "I cannot deny it," he told the man. "I have entered your kingdom once before. However, I wished not to harm any humans or cause destruction. I did it because...because..." Justin struggled with his last words. I know he's going to lash at me a little for this, but he did ask why. He stared back at the king. "I did it because I wanted Alaina to be happy!" he exclaimed to the man. He settled down a bit before continuing. "I brought Alaina with me when I came before. It felt like...she missed her kingdom...so I decided that she could visit. It's true that I've wanted to wander around the kingdom since I have never been outside the vampire boundaries, but I merely wished for the princess to be happier." The prince then knelt in front of the king and Alaina and bowed his head to them. "Punish me if you must. It was my idea and the princess is innocent." He then faced Alaina. "I apologize to you too for having you involved in this." He weakly smiled at her, and he lowered his head again. With his head down, Justin merely waited for his punishment by the ruler.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm
Alaina quietly listened as Justin spoke, occasionally she threw her glance at the king, which he was also listening. She did notice Justin's struggle to say the reason, but when he did say it she smiled for only a brief moment and then quickly turned to her father. His facial expression was the same, well besides his anger more noticeable. This made her frightened. She knew her father had was very ill-tempered. Soon, the prince was finished speaking and was knelt infront of the king and Alaina. The ruby eyed gaze belonging to the princess lowered,sighting the weak smile on Justin's face. She opened her mouth, ready to speak, but was interrupted by her father. "Don't make me laugh you filthy creature." After the king's words his hand shot from his side to the vampire's neck. "Your kind are just blood-sucking monsters. I can't bring myself to even believe a single word." The man spoke with a tone full of hatred and his tight grasp tightened even more. Alaina watched with her eyes dilated. Her heart doubled in speed. "Father,stop! Please!" She cried out. "Don't hurt him!" He narrowed his brown eyes at his daughter. "You have my daughter's mind tainted too. She's defending you...Why is that?" He grew even angrier and lifted the prince off his feet. The king was rather strong. Though, he didn't have the strength of vampire. A type of grim grin formed on the king's face as he said this to Justin, "Would you like to reunite with your father?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Justin was suddenly lifted off from the ground. He wanted to get away, but the king held a tight grip on the prince's throat. The red marks on his neck merely made things worse for the boy, for it increased the pain. After the king's words of hatred, he wanted to answer back, but the grip was held even tighter than before. He has amazing strength for a human. Air was very limited, and Justin was struggling to breathe. His breathing became quicker and heavier, and he wasn't sure if he would live through this. He heard Alaina defending him once again. He glanced over at the princess and would have made a weak smile had he not been struggling to survive. His hands were up to his neck, trying to loosen the ruler's grip. He was starting to give in. No...I can't...not now... The king then mentioned the prince's father. Justin's eyes widened and he stared at his opponent. The king wore a grin as he threatened him. The prince's fingers dug into the skin of the ruler's hand in anger and he snarled at him, fangs glistening. With some strength and air still in him, he spoke, "My father...was ten times...the man...you ever...will be...He was...honorable..." He then coughed achingly from the stranglehold. The boy's throat hurt with every word. His head was becoming lighter from lack of oxygen. He could feel his mind drifting into unconsciousness. His arms fell to his sides, and Justin's eyes closed.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:31 pm
The words belonging to the vampire made him even more infuriated. However, he tried his hardest to appear unphased. With his grip growing even tighter he practically hissed in an iced tone, "Who is alive and who is dead,exactly. Your father died while I am still living." The king saw the boy's arms fall to his side and even saw the vampire's eyes shut. Once again a grin formed on his face until hearing his daughter again. "Father, release your grip! Leave him alone!" Her tone was raised and there was obvious anger as well. Her father simply shook his head,which made Alaina boil with anger. Justin I'll save you! She wiped away a stray tear while distancing herself from the king.Without another second passing, she ran full speed at her father, colliding in to him. Alaina was rather dainty. However, she ran in to him with much force. It was enough force to cause the king to lose his balance and fall to the ground, thus freeing Justin from his tight grasp. The princess dropped her all black bag and caught the prince in her arms, before he also ended up sprawled on the hard floor like her father. While still holding Justin Alaina casted a glare at her father. "Father, you're an evil man! You almost killed someone that only showed me kindness." She said, her tone still angry and added, "I am serious don't you dare lay another hand on him." Alaina moved her attention to Justin. Her eyes immediatly realized the red marks on his neck in the shape of a hand. "J-J-Justin." She stammered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Even though he could not function his outside body, Justin was able to sense what was happening. He could still feel the pain increasing on his neck. He heard the king's words, which made him even more infuriated. He wanted to shout back, but he could not move a muscle. This is it...I guess...I'll be with you...soon enough...Father... Suddenly, the grip on his neck faded and the vampire could feel himself falling. What...happened...? He was caught by the princess and sent on a lighter collision to the ground. He grunted as he finally landed in Alaina's arms. Air filled his lungs quickly, which made Justin cough violently. His neck was still hurting, but he endured. As he coughed and regained oxygen, he heard the princess's words to her father. A tear flew down his face from her defense for him. She then said his name and he slowly raised his head to her. His dark eyes were locked onto her ruby ones as he made a weak smile. "...Alaina..." the prince spoke through his dry coughs. "...I owe you...my life...I'm forever...in your debt..." His throat continued to hurt from the grip and the coughs, and he felt uneasy. Without thinking, he wrapped his arms around the princess in an embrace. He wanted to regain his steadiness, but he also just felt great having his arms around her. He felt as if he belonged.

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:09 pm
Alaina felt his arms wrap around her body. Being in his embrace always felt wonderful. She stared deeply in to his dark eyes and then softly spoke to him, "I just couldn't watch the person I love being harmed. " She brought a hand to his face, wiping away the wetness on his face. Suddenly, she felt a hand clamped on her shoulder. Slowly, her eyes gazed up to see the king standing at his shadow casting height. The look on his face didn't seem one bit happy. He was frowning yet in ways he appeared as if he was consumed in rage.
"First of all what the hell is going on?" Before continuing he rubbed his eyes in disbelief. "Unforunately, my eyes are not decieving me. You both are embracing eachother. " The king's grasp on her delicate shoulder felt bone crushing tight. It caused her to make a pained face for a moment. Soon, the king jerked the princess away and out of Justin's arms. With Alaina now out of the way he shoved Justin to a near-by wall. "Foul creature. Your kind absolutely sickens me and what makes my stomach turn is the obvious closeness that both you and my daughter share. This is another reason why you must die. This family name does not need tarnished by a vampire." His words left in another icey tone but he started to think and added this," Actually I bet you've brainwashed my daughter. What have you done to her you awful beast?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 am

Justin felt Alaina wipe away his tear and he smiled even more. He listened to her whispered words and then responded with, "Thank you." He gazed into her eyes until she saw the king behind her. He also stared at him as he spoke. Suddenly, he pushed his own daughter roughly to one side. The prince was just about to run to her when he was shoved in the opposite direction. His back slammed against the nearby wall by the king's strength, which made the boy grunt. The king spoke to him coldly and with hatred yet again. He said that his family's name was not to be tarnished by him. The prince snarled at the king as he continued. He thought I brainwashed her? After the ruler's last words, Justin slowly stood and glared at the man. "You think I would ruin your family's name?" he questioned. "Take a look at yourself. You taught your children that we vampires are no more than monsters, even when you don't even know us in the slightest. You gave your daughters no freedom. You harmed your own daughter because you don't approve of her acting against you." He stepped closer to the king and had an emotionless face. "You asked for a comparison between you and my father, correct? Sure, my father is indeed dead, but until he passed on, he fought for what he believed in. He treated those around him with kindness and respect. He was loved by both his kingdom and his family. On the other hand, you are a abusive, threatening tyrant. You will hurt your own flesh and blood kin to get what you want out of them. You spread lies about our kind. It was not me who brainwashed your daughter." The prince pointed his finger towards the king. "It was you."

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 pm
After, being pushed roughly by her own father, Alaina was sent staggering backwards, almost slamming in a wall. Lucky for her she didn't. But as for Justin, he was shoved to a wall by the king. Witnessing it she winced. It looked as though it would create some to much pain. The princess felt compelled to scurry over to Justin's side or even ask if he was okay. However, she knew her father would just become more angry. He wouldn't have or like that. Also, truthfully Alaina had become slightly frightened that her father would snap. The king began speaking in a voice that was full of hate. His words practically felt like a dagger. Even if they were directed at Justin and not herself. Basically he was saying that all vampires are beasts and because of this she and Justin's closeness sickened him. In other words the person that made her happy was only going to bring shame. Where was the support there? Well, hell my father is already doing a great job at tarnishing the family name. Then, the king accused Justin of brainwashing her. He was really making her extremely angry yet very sad. She lowered her gaze to the marbled floor. The throbbing in her shoulder was suddenly noticed by Alaina. Slowly, she looked over at her discolored shoulder. It was a bright red. Looking closely, she noticed a bruise. Her attention moved due to hearing Justin's voice. With each word that was spoken by him The king grew madder and it was noticeable. By the time Justin finished the king's face was boiling red and his eyes flammed with anger. "I simply told my daughters truth. Vampires only think of humans as prey. And Alaina is fine. She deserved that for helping you." The kings words were spoken coldly but were practically shouted. He started to search his side until he pulled out a dagger from it's sheath,"Since you think so greatly of your father I'll do you a favor and allow you to reunite with your lousy father." The man spoke while bringing the dagger to the vampire's neck.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff