Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:38 pm

User Image

Jake didnt move for a moment but still smiled. His body now felt an ache for her that he hadnt felt before. Max was mentally kicking him telling him to do things to her that might have caused a blush but Jake wasnt disagreeing with him this time.
"Take it slow." His body relaxed as Emily always had a way to calm him down. He chuckled and started packing the rest of his stuff, then put a fresh shirt on and looked over at her. He hadnt ever been with a woman before, mostly because he was too shy and his other half tended to try and butt in. He would take her opinion for now and keep it slow. Though thier kisses were filled with lust, he would wait until she was as ready as he was. He picked up his bag and slung it over his shoulder then after she was done with hers he picked hers up as well. "Shall we check on the other now?"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 am

User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled as he took her bag and nodded when he posed the idea of going and checking on the others. She takes Jake's hand and kisses his cheek as she opens the door and the two of them begin their descent downstairs.

"I'm glad I met you." she whispered to Jake. She meant it too. She didn't want any person, let alone a guy, as bad as she wanted him. But she was too afraid that he'd run right after he got the chance.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:47 pm

[[Bump]]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:44 am

User Image

Jake looked over at her and smiled lightly. "I am so very glad that I met you too. I dont ever want to be apart from you, you definatly make me whole." He smiled again and set the bags on the table so his arms could be free. "Even with the voices and Max, I've always been alone." He smiled as he had an idea. "How about we make a picnic too?"
"Oh god, this is just sappy....kill me please." Jake popped his forehead to shut him up and looked over at her again. "Heh, sometimes Max just wont shut up."

Lord Blade Icestorm

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:00 am

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
It was all peaceful and giggly until a silence filled the sweet smelling air. A gentle kiss was planted upon Krysta by the soft lips of newly found mate. Krysta was stun at the moment but smile when seeing tha blush and turn away. The shyness surrounding Savannah was so cute. Krysta rolled onto her stomach next to Savannah and twidled around with a blade of grass. She bit her lip and lifted her self up to be on Savannah's level. Taking the girl's rose-cheeked face into her hands, Krysta turned Savannah toward her.
"No reason to be sorry."
She made sure Svannah was looking in her eyes.
"And now we're even."
Krysta smirked and closed her eyes, leaning in and kissing Savannah one more time, this time longer and a tad more harsher than the previous one. She let go and leered even more at the girl before.
"And now we're uneven."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:40 am

ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah blushed verry deeply when Krysta kissed her back. She closed her eyes though, enjoying the kiss. This might have been the highlight of her day now.

She started to protest as Krysta pulled away, but quickly shut up when she mentioned being 'uneven' now. She smiled, looking at Krysta, before she lunged forward at her. She wrapped her arms around Krysta's neck as they fell back into the grass. She kissed Krysta back once more, closing her eyes as she did. There was no tongue, she wasn't letting her hands wander, there was nothing like that from Savannah in this kiss-- yet, at least.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:48 am

.::. Hun, it was on the lips, not cheek. Sorry if I didn't make it clear Xp.::.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:30 pm

[[you went back and edited.. how dare you >_< i shall go edit now...]]

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:41 pm

[[Bumpeh]]
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 pm

.::. Meowz~! I wrote it on there but I erased it by accident so I went to put it back. Ame ish really sorry... I will post in little while. Gotta do dishes.::.

User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta was caught off guard, her eyes widening as Savannah had plunged her to the grass field. Another kiss from the dark haired girl, a more forceful one, had taken place as she laid ontop of Krysta. When Savannah's arms wraped around her neck, Krysta wrap hers around Savannah's waist. Leaning into the kiss then breaking it apart. It was so sweet like honey, Krysta wanted more. She smirked licking Savannah lips as if asking to enter her mouth. Savannah was too adorable to pass up. She had to have her now, knowing how delicious her kiss tasted.
╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Savannah started to pant slightly when Krysta broke the kiss. She smiled when Krysta licked her lips though. That was a pretty good turn on. She parted her lips, letting in her tongue as she went back into the kiss, holding Krysta a little closer.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

Krysta AniMei Harlequin
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smirk grew bigger as Savannah gave her permission to pass through. She kissed Savannah roughly, wrestling the other tongue playfully in Savannah's mouth. What great and faithful power allowed her to meet such a great and cute kisser. Savannah couldn't be anymore than what she had asked for. Krysta rolled them on their sides but then rolled Savannah back ontop of her. She liked the feeling of gravity pulling the light-weighed girl towards her. Krysta broke apart again, panting a bit before diving back in again. Krysta slowly began moving her hands up and down Savannah sides, not too fast to cause alarm. Then she moved her kissing to Savannah shoulder and nibbling upon it lightly. But a forced had caused her to seize. They were going to fast, Krysta though. She looked up as Savannah with her sky blue eyes.
"Do you want this?"
She had to make sure before Krysta got to rough and scared Savannah away.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:49 pm

Savannah was panting as well when Krysta broke the kiss. She needed the small break before they went back into another kiss. She hadn't even noticed she had been rolled over onto her side until she was being rolled back ontop of Krysta. She bit her lip, her head dipping down a bit as Krysta nibbled at her shoulder.

She looked down at her as she stopped, asking if she wanted this. She thought for a moment, wondering the same thing. "The kissing yes.. But, I think we should stop for now so this doesn't get to far." She smiled sheepishly before rolling over so Krysta was ontop of her now. "Alright?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:16 am

User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth watched as Ritter made all these weird sounds and sent him these teasing looks.
He was so amazing and sexy in all those feminine and masculine ways.
And the more Seth tried to keep down his sex needs, the more Ritter was drawing them out.
Seth gritted his teeth and leaned his head against Ritter’s shoulder.
I’m trying to be good, love. You’re making it terribly hard.
Seth was trying not to sound bothered, but didn’t know how it worked out.
Finally, he gave in to temptation.
He pulled Ritter’s face close and took his lips.
It wasn’t exactly a kiss… more like a sucking of the faces.
I used to play guitar at HMI when I was around 14… that lasted until the upgrade at the ward. When they upgraded, the guitar was shipped off somewhere. It was acoustic. A Fender, I believe.”, Seth panted the words out and then locked lips again.
I also used to have a lot more piercings. A navel ring, my hips were pierced, septum… can’t remember where else.
After Seth got that out, it was back to the lips and tongue thing.
He couldn’t help himself… he had barred himself back and let Ritter have his teasing time, but now Seth wanted to get him back.
Seth laughed when Ritter’s last name, finally caught up to his brain.
Are you gonna fight crime for me, love?
Seth chuckled and kissed him again, and then he went for his neck.
He bit and nipped gently, before resting his head back on Ritter’s shoulder.
I’m more than happy to be with you.
He was in love.
Not just happy.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 am

User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker had to bolt himself to the floor to resist the drugs.
The kid was about to go into withdrawals and he had been injected once today.
He was so close to dying from that…
Decker didn’t even want to imagine what would happen if Jacky tried to wean him from it.
Now Decker was realizing how long he had resisted his beloved Blueline.
He wanted the fix so bad in this moment.
When Jackal got up he wanted to lunge for the package, but he was resisting.
Then Jackal grabbed hold of him.
He told him not to do it too and all Decker could do was glare at him.
He wanted to hit him and tell him he was better than that… but he wasn’t.
Then Jackal hugged him.
His eyes widened as he did.
He wanted to beat the guy’s brains out, spit in his face, or knee him in the groin.
Decker lifted his arms, ready to smack him stupid at any moment… but he didn’t hit him.
He hugged him back.
His only sibling… his only living relative besides his dad…
His brother.
After a minute Decker pulled away and shook off the brotherly-love thing.
He didn’t say anything to Jackal, just walked away from him.
He walked over to Jacky and kissed her, avoiding the bunny.
Come on. Let’s see if I can fix up this guy a little better.
He was still in a rutting mood, but he could hold it back for her.
She was more than that, and that would never change.
I also think I have some interviews to finish too.
He sent her a grin and hooked arms with her.
As he walked her out the room, leaving Jackal to get back in bed with Noah, he couldn’t help but wonder if Jackal and that kid had… done the Seth and Ritter thing.
He took her and the bunny up to the attic and pulled out a box.
He took the bunny and put it in the box, and then he wiped down the table, and placed a cover over it.
He got the bunny and put it on the table, putting one table restraint around its neck like a collar and then another restraint around its middle, so it couldn’t hop off either side and hang itself.
Well. It is a she, for one.”, he chuckled.
He started looking over the bunny, felt several lumps, and shook his head.
Someone has also been using her as target practice with a pellet gun.
He removed Jacky’s makeshift splint and took out some supplies to make a better one.
It did seem like just a fracture that would heal on its own.
He fixed the splint up and used colored gauze and wrapping for it.
There we go. ”, he murmured.
He petted the bunny and took the straps off.
Maybe a bath would do him good later, or a wipe down with a washcloth.
Decker picked up the bunny and put it in the box, then walked over to Jacky.
I’m probably going to bail out for a while tonight during the camp. I have… err… matters… that need to be tended to.
He looked her in the eyes and kissed her again.
And I don’t mean drugs.
After a minute of starring at her, he lifted her up and sat her on the gurney table.
He really needed that privacy now, before he did something stupid.
Decker wrapped his arms around her and repeated what he did in the kitchen…
Kissing and biting her neck and shoulder, fighting his brain not to move against her.
Fortunately, he gained control and rested his head on her shoulder.
He gave himself a moment to catch his breath.
Now let’s get to these interviews. I’m ready to meet Emily. If she still wants to behave.
He backed off her and smiled shakily.
I’m sorry for these little outbursts I keep having. My hormones are catching up with the rest of me. I’m starting to get out of control. Just a little bit.
He kissed her again and jumped on the gurney beside her.
I really like you Jacky.
And he really meant it.
Maybe even more.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games