Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 pm
She waited a few seconds then sat up " ...yes come in " she said pushing her hair back  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:33 pm
Spike smiles and enters,the smell of the blood in the cup coming in with him. "I made you something to eat...." He approaches her and hands her the cup,his bandaged hand clearly visible. "You hadn't had any in a while..." He says trying to hide worry that maybe she didnt like his blood anymore.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:10 pm
yuki gave up on scolding him about giving her his blood, and took the glass " hm thank you... " she said before taking a sip and looking up at him " what are you going to eat? "  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:49 am
"I had pancakes....i know you hate me giving you blood but...i feel like its something you like that i can give you..." Spike shrugs and sighs. "I feel very useless at times."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am
yuki stood up and walked infront of him "the last thing you are is useless " she said giving him a quick kiss " hm.. whens the last time you fed sai? "  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:21 pm
Spike blushes when she kisses him. "U-umm a week ago....why do you ask?"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:47 pm
yuki smiled when he blushed, she always thought it was cute " well i think its a little past the time " she said heading to the door. " grab a blood bag and meet me down stairs " she said heading out, yuki didnt like the fact that sai was useing up her emergency food but it will have to do for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:52 pm
Spike nods and fallows her down stairs. "I'll go get you some more blood bags after this feeding...." Spike was wondering how sai was doing,it was three weeks since spike had told yuki she could start doing what she does best down here. (I had lol i just forgot to mention it,if you look back i had threatened sai with that)  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:06 pm
" if you insist... " yuki said with a shrug as she headed down the stairs, she stopped at the bottom and flipped the lights on.

Sai looked up at both of them, she had some blood on the side of her mouth and a little on her hands aswell. she didnt say anything she only looked back down at her extended legs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:11 pm
Spike hands yuki the bag and steps back and heads up the stairs* "I'll leave you two alone...i need to pay a visit to a blood bank...."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:29 pm
yuki nodded at him and then looked over at sai once he left, she examined her cell for a reason why she had blood on her. she paced left to right and then spotted 3 or 4 dead mice near her, yuki dropped the blood bag on the chair and stood behind it "...how far you have fallen sai "

sai looked up at her with a blank face, a long time in solitude gave her plent of time to think. she sighed and pulled herself up on her feet, it hurt to finally stand up after so long.

yuki approached her slowly with the bag in a extended hand, " do you give up? that easily? " she scoffed.

sai stared at her for a mintue or two then nodded her head once " ...its either... suicide... or slavery..... and i didnt.. have anything to really... kill myself.. fastly " her knees were weakening and she reached out a hand.

yuki smiled deviously " i do not pity you, so dont try to convince me. " she said shoving the bag in her cel.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm
Spike smiled as he watched a few men driving a car into a blood bank and start to get out. "there they are,larry with his 'not so bright' look on his face..." Spike thinks as he watches from across the street,one man has some foodd and larry has a bit of change he's counting. "One...two...three..." Spike stands up as the men start to head to each other without know as they're focused on something else. "Four,five..." they run into each other and the other man starts to choke and larry runs inside to get someone,not knowing what to do, as the man starts to fallow. "Everyday with these guys..." spike says as he grabs two boxes of blood bags and head home.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:48 pm
sai grabbed it before it hit the ground drinking about half of it and saving the rest, she would have to use all of her will-power to restrain herself but it was worth it.

yuki had a look of disgust on her face " tss " she turned back around and headed up the stairs " tonight, we'll see if your ready " she said before shutting the door  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:52 pm
As yuki went up the stairs and opened the hidden door spike ran into her as she walked out,he fell onto his butt and a cooler of blood bags falls open letting blood bags and ice fall out. "S-sorry yuki..." He picks everything up and stuffs it back in. "I could only get two and it should last you a month or two..."  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:57 pm
yuki got pushed back into the door but regained her balance " -its alright spike, why were you running anyways? " she said fixing her shirt  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games