Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky turned around with her hands in her pockets in her own furry forgetting what he'd asked her. "Hm?" she asked him with her eyes turning back to a golden color verses blood red.

"Left him with Sky so don't be suprised if any fights break out," he said quietly through his coffee mug but he watched her curiously. There was something else there and he smiled feeling her fingers through his hair. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into his lap still sipping on the coffee. "What are you doing tonight?" he asked calmly as if he had no idea what he was really feeling.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:17 pm

She laughed alittle for she knew it was probably inevitable with Sky involved. "Oh why is everyone so...odd." It was a rhetorical question of course, so no response was expected and no response was received. Instead, she was surprised when Duke's arm came to bring her upon his lap. Xaio couldn't help but shake alittle, in nerves of course. "N-nothing right now sir...Why?" And even with this stuttering and jitters, she was wearing a big smile beneath it all.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:18 pm

User Image

He sighs softly, running a hand through his hair. "How badly has it spread?" he asks, knowing she would know the reference point. If it kept going at this rate, he would gladly test the vacine on himself to ensure her safety.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:23 pm

User Image

He smirks at the suggestion, even if it is hesitant. "Yes, that will do perfectly. Also, it can be our signature that no one can perfectly copy cat," he states, bloodlust evident in his eyes once more as he takes in a few more sushi rolls. Yes, that will be a joyful occassion, blinding them with severe agony. Ah, he was getting excited already, not that it is evident in his body expressions.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:31 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."It's not getting any worse really," Sky said shrugging a little turning to him compleatly. She rubbed her kneck a little with it not stinging and it actually felt better then normal. "Relax and don't panic so much. I'm fine, honestly," she said calmly shrugging again.

"Would you like to go out for pizza?" he asked calmly smiling looking up at her. He took a sip of coffee again around her being compleatly calm now about it and his heart slowed down it's racing paste a little. "You complain I don't get enough vication and I figured I'd take a night off with you for pizza," he said inbetween sips off coffee.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Mina shook her head. She had created a monster, then again, she wasn't any better for having thought of the plan to begin with. "Only one or two...we have yet to test city wide reactions." Even if they wanted to cause trouble, they weren't going on an all out battle. Two against...who knew wasn't wise. The sushi was eaten with slower pace since she didn't want to leave out into the cold outside just yet. After all, it had rained.

~*~

Xaio exhaled a sigh of relief to try and calm herself down like Duke was. "S-sure." She smiled, watching him enjoy the coffee she had made. "I'm glad you're getting out of the office. I feel very lucky to accompany you in doing so." She was still somewhat jumpy, but on the inside with joy and to show it, she hugged him tightly and went running out to plan what she would wear. In a way, this would be her first date.

((Wow, I realized that accidentally, Xaio became comfortable enough with Duke to use her voice and not telepathy. )) ninja

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:49 pm

The Zombie
Zombie came out of the shower, and looked over at Sky and Cade. "Be'er now?" he said quickly. He jumped up on top of a box and sat down on it. "So, was the mission, Dragon girly..." he said sullenly.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:18 pm

User Image

He looks over to her, eyes still alight at the thought, but a darker undertone now present. "There you go again, ordering me," he states icily, going back to the last piece of sushi. He takes it in swiftly, chewing as he mulled over her insubordination. He needs all the members he can get to truly go through with his plan, but this girl, ordering him around, he wouldn't stand for it for long. "You are lucky I still need you second," he states, turning to the Misao soup.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:20 pm

User Image

He snorts, knowing the mark hadn't been that large before. But, he decides to let it drop, knowing it wouldn't do any good to argue with her on the subject. "I won't relax until I know you aren't slowly dying," he states, looking on as the zombie walks over. Damn, he was enjoying his time with her.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:48 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sky sighed loudly at what Cade said but she turned to Zombie. "Get as good as a fighter and thinker as you can before we have one," she said sighing loudly. "You do that and I'll keep myself from kicking your a** from you being so anoying," she added growling loudly. She was pissed at him for being so snappy. "And please call me something other then 'Dragon girly', I'm not even a dragon," she growled again angerly, she started to realize that she had a little a bit of a temper.

Duke turned red after a while realizing what he just did but he just turned back around after she disapeared from her view. He chuckled a little bit drinking his coffee hapily and he put his booted feet up on the table still smiling happily. "Sheish, I should be called Hawk," he smiled.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm

Mina jabbed her chopsticks into a piece of sushi before defending herself. "I wasn't 'ordering' you, merely suggesting." She glared at him a tad before picking the chopsticks back up to shove the bit of food into her mouth somewhat annoyed from his assumption. "You're lucky I stick around." She mumbled before sitting still for a moment before moving on to another dish.

~*~

She went running to her couch and jumped on it in glee while hugging her pillow. "It's really happening..." Xaio's face was red as well and the only way she knew that was by feeling the heat radiate from her smiling cheeks. "I can't wait!" Jumping up, Xaio went now to her closet to withdraw a navy blue sun dress with a pretty white ribbon that tied around the waist on the back. It wasn't formal or anything but cute and comfy instead. As for her hair, she took the top layer of her hair to put into small pigtails while the rest was unaltered. "Can't wait!" Xaio slipped that to Duke before dancing around her office until it was time, that or another task was presented.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:20 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke sipped on his second cup as he walked down the hall way around everyone else and was happy to take a leave for once. He was bored with the senery any ways. While he was thinking though he heard something and it took a second to understand it. He smirked a little comming into his room that was conected to his office. It was a hidden room normally, but right now, it was wide open and easy to see. He pulled off his coat and put his coffee on the table and started stripping down. He quickly pulled off his boots and changed his pants into jeans that had a hole in one knee. He pulled back on his black army boots and started unwrapping his arm as he continued to get redressed for the second time that day.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 pm

She continued to twirl around before spinning out into the hall to skip down to Duke's office on her tipey toes. In respect for him, she stood outside the door in awaiting to see him again since she was unaware that he was already in his office changing. Xaio thought he hadn't even left the kitchen but if he did, then he'd see her right there waiting like a glowing little ember with a goofy smile. They hadn't even come close to leaving yet and she expressed her glee in obvious ways.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:24 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He walked into the bathroom with the bloody bandages and dropped them in the waist basket before he wrapped his arm again still without a shirt on, only dressed from the waist down. Duke rewrapped his arm in a furry trying to do it quickly but then he had to slow down from his other arm getting tired from the quick rotations. He yawned walking over to his dresser to get his coffee he was almost finished with. Hearing Xaio, he quickly pulled out a black longsleave out of his dresser and pulled it on tenderly over his bandages, before he pulled it over her head. He pushed his sleeves up to just under his elbows on both arms and pulled on a dark yellow flannel shirt with short sleeves and left it open in the front. He walked into the bathroom again and looked at his hair and it was slightly combed and none of it was really sticking up, but it still had a scruffy look to it and he was fine with that. He leaned against his dresser and downed the last of his coolled off coffee.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Saro Secros

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:14 am

The Zombie
"Elp, I might as well kick back til I have something to do, so unless you have something fer me to do cappin, I guess I'm just gonna sit on my a**." Zombie said bluntly, putting his hands behind his heads as he yawned and closed his eyes. It's nice to have somethin' to do, he thought.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games