Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am

∫Sumiko couldn't watch the trials
anymore. She had to go out for some fresh air. She walked out of the palace
and wandered around. She passed by several people but ignored them all. Soon
Sumiko found herself in a part of Damascus that was left in peace and not
disturbed by people. She started to feel hatred not just towards everyone she
knew, but mostly towards Fayte. An image suddenly popped into her head. It
was when everyone was back at Meracitile and Fayte was carrying an
unconscious Echo in his arms. She clenched her hands into fists. True she never
showed he true feeling of Fayte, but still shouldn't he be able to notice. She did
everything for him and how does he repay her.
"No!" Sumiko whispered to herself and just stood there looking at the
ground"Go away I don't feel that way."she yelled in her head"I don't care
if he does not feel the same way as I do. As long as he is happy I am content. I
will not hate Fayte or any of the other."
she went down on her knees and
cupped her head in her hands. The pain in her heart and filled her whole body.
This pain that she had never experience, more painful then any physical wound.
She wanted it to go away. She would do anything to make it go away. She only
started feeling like this when she got marked, so she knew it wasn't her real
feelings right? They couldn't be could they?
They pain abruptly went away and she slowly stood. She started walking back
towards Damascus. She was feeling better now, but she couldn't help but
wonder when this would happen to her again. She would have to stay on her
guard. If these feelings ever came back then she would be more susceptible to
the influence of the evil. She couldn't let that happen, she couldn't risk letting
something get to her, making her turn against Fayte and all her other
friends.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:08 am

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

Alister and garith get closer to Zalain who is in more pain then he has ever felt "hey Zalain ! ZALAIN!!" alister yells as garith uses his ice to shield them for the moment. Zalain's face still in shock as tears still pour from his eyes. as his brother try to make him regain his sense the payment for the power he used a moment ago takes its toll as his skin seems to disintegrate and open up to large gashes. finally regaining his sense's he turns and walks infront of his brother "lower the barrier and stay back here out of my way" he said quietly and almost too calmly his fragment beginning to play a new Requiem. the barrier lowered he stepped forward he looked at the three men before him a slight crazed look in his eye. the song from his fragment increasing his elemental power, moving near instantly to one of the men his hand thrust deep into his chest, with a slight smirk the ice expands sharply from from his chest taring him apart violently leaving a jagged and mangled ice crystal he looks to the other two as they start to back up "you cant run from me" he said in a low crazed tone quickly running his blade through the chest of the next closest man, he pushes it to the side riping it from his body. As he swings the sword free small shards of ice are created in the air as the blade moves, creating 5 shards they are then sent flying into the last man piercing him in several places.

he walks over to Raisha's body his younger brothers stander over her. without a second thought he rips the Dawns requiem from his hilt holding it in his hand " i will give you every thing if just heal my brothers and give my sister back to them" his says his voice full of sadness and remorse as the fragment sings it's prayer tears begin falling from his eyes again as his brothers try to tell him "no theres no need to do that" alister pleads "yeah Zalain theres no need for this live don't throw your life away" Garith says trying to pull him away. Zalain shakes him off "no i have the power to save her and i will use it she will live again i swear it" he says adamantly. The prayer continues playing as his boy seems to start to dissolve. Starting from his feet it is working its way up as Alisters and Gariths wounds are now completely healed as well as Raishas, "i guess i wont be around to hear you tell me how much of an idiot i am, or how i need to come home more" he starts to choke up "i love you Raisha" he starts to cry "as long as you three live i have no regret about my life" he had completely forgot this was a trial for the orecle. Raisha opened her eyes as she saw Zalain disappearing she yelled out "Zalain! you idiot!!" he couldn't help but laugh as the tears still rolled of his cheek "haha so you where able to tell me once more" he smiled softly as now all that remained was the top half of his chest "i am glad i could save you three."

As he disappears he was smiling finally the light faded every thing was black he was back in the meeting room. His eyes opening he was laying on the floor, he quickly sat up franticly looking and feeling himself over. his thoughts "am i dreaming?... thats right " hi mind finally remembered that that hole thing was not real. He slowly gets him self up as he looks around his face still showing confusion and sorrow from the trial. He walked over to a far wall and leaned his head against it trying to get back to his usual mindset.

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 am

User Image

Destiny

Destiny rode on Marlo as she saw Sumiko rush past her, she was going to follow, but figured that she would be back. True Destiny did feel bad, but she would never abandon a friend in need. When Sumiko came back she stopped her. "Hey Sumiko...are you alright?" she asked smiling at her gently.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:26 am

~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo nodded to Fayte's statement. Who better to decide which fragments they would receive. Echo closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "I'm ready" she murmured opening her eyes which now held a great determintaion. Everything went dark and for a moment she thought she'd blacked out. Echo blinked and reality seemed shape itself. "...gotta keep moving.." she thought and began running. This place was familiar and in her world that was never a good thing. Echo moved with a speed the other's had never seen before. She paused breathing. Suddenly she dropped from a building stunned. Right before she hit the ground she recover somewhat. "Sloth crie" she thought labelling the pressure point. Echo moved her arm hiring herself behind her left ear. She could move again and flipped to hit the ground rolling. Only one other in Noir had known anything about pressure points. A blonde haired girl appeared with crimson eyes. She was young, and Echo remembered her dying that way. "Sierre" Echo murmured. "Echo" the girl responded. Echo raised her arm blocking a kick to the face. Her eyes widened. Sierre had been killed early on so the girl could not be at her level. "I would've you know" Sierre said in reference to her thoughts. "Had you not killed me Oneechan" Sierre then spun kicking her in the back of the head.

.If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

Mewchloe

Nefertiri Merytmut

Shady Kitty

10,825 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Charging Power 75
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 am

Ashford

"Wow, this is similar to what I have to go through whenever I'm grounded, except longer," Ashford gave a sad smile, turning to Fayte, her energy draining from lack of sleep. "Sir Vackel, I think we should leave for my home as soon as possible. It would be appropriate if everyone with one of the Great Fragments came with, but we must leave soon. I just remembered that I was supposed to return home for duties that I have been putting off, and I'll be punished severely is we don't leave as soon as possible. But we can wait for the trials to end," She explained, not able to stand anymore. Sighing loudly, her knees caved, and she fell to them, her eyes peeking over the table as she watched the trials.

Jones
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 am

The Oracle smiled lightly as Echo disappeared, her screen took the place of Zalain's as he reappeared. " Zalain, you have proven that you are indeed powerful, and that you possess a determination like no other, however you and Destiny share a common problem you both recklessly throw your lives away, just like I told her if you had been in control of a Great Fragment and died like that the Great Fragment would have had a melt down ultimately killing thousands of innocent lives including the ones that you died saving. I cannot give you a Great Fragment this is my judgement for you. " He said folding his hands infront of his face.

Fayte watched as Echo disappeared. " Be careful. " He said quietly. He looked towards her screen intently he felt like if he tore his eyes away she would lose, which was obsurd but to him it made perfect sense. He had heard Miss Ashford and said. " I am not leaving until the trials are done, these people are my friends and I will be damned if I sit back and let them do this on their own, besides you're a grown woman what chores could you possibly need to do that are so important? "

Shade laughed a little. " Trying to put me out of a job? Intelligence is my specialty how did you think we knew about you? Or where all of the Lords and Ladies were meeting for their conference, we even know that they've called upon the Oracle himself to help them in their cause. We also know that the Oracle will not help them directly he will not fight beside their group of leaders it would break the agreement our Organization made so long ago. " Shade said through his tinted mask.

Nicko1421

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:14 am

User ImageKendal Shadowheart
Kendal sighed as he returned to normal and his memories returned although he still had a headache from it all. He soon got up and turned to Fayte "Hey Fayte" He said. He walked over to him and smiled "So where's Destiny?" He asked.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:14 am

╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi nodded over at the Oracle then smiled at Morrigan
when she came and hugged her"Didn't I say I wouldn't fail?"she then looked to the screen that showed Zalain's trial. She watched with saddened eyes. It seemed that everyone's trial had some family or friends that they had to wither protect or fight. But she did not know the creature that fought against her, so her trial was the most different out of them all. She moved slightly so she could get a better look of the screens, but she couldn't move. She had lost a fairly big amount of blood and she was to weak to move. The speed of that creature was incredible, not even giving her time to fight back. She knew now what she had to focus on to get stronger. She watched as Zalain's screen got replaced by Echo's and he was now in the room. She heard the Oracle and what he told him. She wondered what he might be feeling as the Oracle told him that he could not wield a great fragment. She it that it was sad, but she did not feel sadness for him, instead she was relived that he would not have to have the burden of a great fragment. She looked from him to the Oracle, wondering if she would be given one and witch one. Would she be granted the Night's bloom?

-calla lily cat-

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:37 am

∫"Oh Destiny. Yes I'm alright. The room was just to
stuffy."she chuckled some and smiled at her. It was true though, she was feeling alright at least for
the time being. She didn't know when the thing would act up again."Oh ans sorry about your trial,
But doesn't it seem that the Oracle.."she stopped as she noticed that she was mumbling about her
own thoughts that she was going to keep to herself."Ah never mind"she said and smiled again.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:18 am

User Image
Zalain Valkash

I will portect them even if i must allow my soul to be consumed...i will portect them

as the oracle spoke he turned to face him listening to what he had to say. when the oracle gave Zalain his decision he couldn't help but feel a little irritated but he knew why. "I understand your grace" he said in a low tone as his fist clenched. As he looked around again he saw that hitomi was still here and kendal had returned as well as Akatan "wow am i the last one to finish" he said with an awkward smile "how did you guys do?" he questioned lightly still showing a mix of emotions on his face.

Zypher_Caim

Aged Guildsman

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:15 am

User Image

Destiny

Destiny looked at Sumiko and smiled. "Well...okay" she said. "I hope you feel better" she said stroking Marlo as she waved at her. "I guess I'll see you when you all get back to Vackel" she said.

As soon as she was finished talking to Sumiko, she rode off through Damascus. She had a lot on her mind and maybe when she got back, she'd probably go to the priest and spend time training.

I know my path...
...and I'm prepared to follow it
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 pm

It felt almost like a dream being in the trials. She had a fragment already, however it was passed on from her mother. Damascus ten years ago even looked different from what she remembered. Her feet carried her no where in particular and had led her to a busy marketplace. It was a very sunny day out and the people felt the heat of the sun's rays pushing down on them. Two hooded figures brushed past her in lightly tanned traveling wear, one obviously a woman, and the other looked to be a child, a few strands of white hair flowed from her hood. That's when she recognized them. It was her and her mother. She felt the need to follow the two deeper into the markets. "Mama, look! There's a boy that has white hair too!" She tugged at her mothers clothes and pointed to a boy with white hair and tan skin 30 feet away. The girl..Mai at 10 years old kept her gaze at the boy until her mother tugged her back.

The streets began to blur again, and Mai was brought to another scene. These were some estranged trials, mostly playing on memories she had long forgotten. This time, she was at her mothers bedside, away from Damascus, it was in the countryside nearby. Her mother had just passed away and given her the fragment she now carries. There was something else her mother told her on her deathbed she had buried and lost deep in her memories. She moved to outside to gaze at the capital city off the in the distance. "Mai...the Era of the Draconians is coming to an end, you alone hold the key to the continuation of our race." The voice echoed in her head like a ghost. "Mai there will come a day, when everything you know, everything you love, will be in danger." As the words played out in her head an explosion occurred within Damascus, and the shock wave alone incinerated everything. Mai's eyes widened at the spectacle and a single word reached her lips. "No..."

The light from the blast blinded her and as she regained her sight, she found herself back in Damascus at present day, on the job site with her crew and Doc as usual. An alarm sounded and men came to her for orders. She cherished these men's lives, they were her comrades, but the order shouted from her lips. "Seal off the sector, get those fires under control! Get those workers out of the gas clouds!" And they took off towards their assigned duties without question, suiting up for safety. Mai did not feel herself falter when she could have potentially sent those men to die. But they'd die for their job, they'd die for the good of the city. She knew that was part of it all. She used her abilities to help what she could, making sure to stay away from the gas. She was better use to them where she could properly breathe. She ordered the first aid crew to ready oxygen tanks and stretchers aside from the usual injury treatments. She completely forgot she was in a trial now. It was as if she was actually on the job.

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Omotayo La'Treill

The Mighty Lion

User Image
Omotayo was off, he had now ldisappeared from the Counsel Room an was now in a pitch black space which had a thick smell of battle and death. In moment the room then lit up as it now took a scene, it appeared that he was on a battle field of some sorts, atleast that's what he had got when he scanned the area. "Hmm, so is my trial suppose to be about fighting?" He spook to himself with a smirk on his face. "Piece of cake, fighting is something I do well." He stated and soon after the sound of fightning reached his ears, grunting, clashing of weapons, even the stinch of blood and listening for the direction it was coming from, it sounded as if it was just over a hill just a couple of yards from him.

Walking over to the hill he had a faint smirk on his face but as he would reach the hill and look infront of him, he would find that it was only a small fight but it was hooded men engaged in combat with the people he care about dearly. Lunia, Ume, and Klay, they were all hurt and tired, though they continued to fight and held their own though for how long was unsure, the smirk on his face dropped and he leaped of the hill and ran the rest of the way down trying to get to them, using his inhuman speed. The stinch of blood came from them all cause unlike the ones they really encountered they could be hit, and touched but they were still superior in many ways as well as skillful and they had the upperhand. Nearrly reaching them and was about to engage them another hooded man came out of no where punching Omotayo and this man was rather large so of course he had the power to match. See Omotayo was sent tumbling seeing as his will to protect those dear to him blinded his sense, though to most would find strength in this, it was like a disadvantage for him.

Getting up off the ground Omotayo started at the man but then look towards the others and jetted off towards them, but the large man intercepted him again but this time Omotayo dodge it, since he seen the man coming and they engaged in combat Omotayo immediately using his boxing skills knowing how strong they were and using his speed and strength quickly jabbing at the man though he took some, blocked some, and also dodge a few and let a fury of his own punches fly but Omotayo stopped his and dodge them by weave left to right, and back. But when he tried to throw his own he was caught by three. Which pushed him back. "I don't have time for this!" He stated as he caught himself and dashed forward engaging the man again. But it something familiar about how the man fought, he was also using a boxing style and it began to anger him.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:52 pm

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~Akatan Yanagi~

User Image

~I can see through your lies, your deception...even you my friend.~

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Well..." Akatan said as his chest arose and descended with each deep breath,"I learned that you can't win all your fights. All eyes have a blind spot. Except for mine of course." Now that the real fight was over, he could laugh at it now. "Hopefully since I passed, I get the fragment. Honestly Zalain, I wanted you to get your fragment. With my wish and your new power, we could've stopped any enemy." Akatan rolls off of the table onto his feet. The shirt that Morrigan gave him was missing all of the buttons. Through the white cotton slit, one could see beads of sweat rolling down creating trails of strife. There was only a bit of blood present, but not a grotesque amount. "You still have you and your life. That's all that matters. Fragment or not."

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Fayte sighed. " Destiny ran out, she was unsuccessful in meeting the Oracle's standards and will not be granted a fragment. " He said sadly. He looked as Zalain exitted his trial, and Omotayo started his. " We are almost done here I think, just a few more trials and we are done. " He said calmly looking up at the screens.

The Oracle sighed, he knew that they felt like what they did was right but they needed to realise that the world isn't always so simple they neede to learn what it meant to be a leader, the original leaders had already had this lesson pounded into their heads, but these new ones worried him. " I am glad that you all had passed, and Zalain I am sorry but I do not feel that everyone is ready for a great fragment, only select few people can hold that kind of responsibility without ending up as twisted as evil person, I believe fully that you can control a Great Fragment I just feel that you need to learn a little more about leadership. " He said calmly. He didn't feel bad about his decision they knew that two of them wouldn't be recieving fragments att he best, there was also a chance that only 1 or 2 of them would recieve fragments this however was for him to decide.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games