Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:12 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Ok." Akira said as he created another wind clone to watch the office. "You two go train while this new wind clone watches over the office." Akira said as he grabbed the broadsword from the corner and put it to his stash just above his katana. He then jumped out of the window after Detachi.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Serina looked up to the office and walked up the stairs. Little uneasy since she didn't know what she would say. Knocking on the door was first.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Kale Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Kale Jumped out the window.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:09 pm

little mintchan
Serina looked up to the office and walked up the stairs. Little uneasy since she didn't know what she would say. Knocking on the door was first.

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Come In!" Akira said as he sat at his desk.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Serina opened the door and walked in. Having her usual face on. "I expected him to be young...." She thought.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:45 pm

[[What? Im 23. Im not old.]]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Welcome. I don't think I have seen you around here." Akira said as he looked over at the young lady.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 pm

[[lol you look 60]]
She looked at him. "I'm from another village...I explored your village and wished to join..." She asked. Serina let her white eyes moved to the side to look at something other then the hokage.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm

[ stare ]

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Where are you coming from?"

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:25 pm

[[don't give me that look gonk ]]
Serina pointed to her headband from Iwa without speaking.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Why come so far from the Rock to join the leaf?" Akira asked confused by the fact that a shinobi of the rock would leave to join the rock.

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Lenon burst through the door and threw another fake bomb on the floor. "Defilers of fruit!" He shouted. "Quenchers of crunchy items! Begone!" The ticking noise in the box was only there because of a small, harmless device that Lenon had stolen from a shop moments beforem
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

~Lord Akira~
User Image

Akira knew Lenon was pretty harmless and alittle crazy. He wasn't sure what was in the ticking box, but for all he could know, it was a Jack in the box. "Sir Lenon, I was wondering when you were going to come up here." He then looked to the rock girl. "No need to worry, its harmless."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Lenon's jaw dropped...which was followed by both of his eyes. They fell on the ground and rolled around Serina's feet. "Harmless?" He said. "Yes, that is a rather odd word. How would one harm less?" He asked, tapping his chin. "I suppose, if one were to use regular tongs instead of flaming tongs during torture, it would be rightly considered 'harm-less'...as apposed to normal tongs, of course."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:41 pm

[[LMFAO DYLAN YOU ARE TO FUNNY :BIG: ]]

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm

lenon01
Lenon's jaw dropped...which was followed by both of his eyes. They fell on the ground and rolled around Serina's feet. "Harmless?" He said. "Yes, that is a rather odd word. How would one harm less?" He asked, tapping his chin. "I suppose, if one were to use regular tongs instead of flaming tongs during torture, it would be rightly considered 'harm-less'...as apposed to normal tongs, of course."

~Lord Akira~
User Image

"Well yes, if you were to look at the meaning of the two separate words. Harm meaning to bring pain wether mentally or physically and Less being the opposite of more and meaning little. Making it little pain, but in this case I was refering to no pain. Making more sense to use unharmful." Akira laughed.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games