Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:43 pm
Ten groaned and got to his feet. He limped into the bridge to make sure Roland was ok. "Hey, you dead?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:50 pm
"No..." Roland said with a sigh.
"...But the creek that's going to be in my neck for the next five hours is going to make me wish I was..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Ten held out a hand to help him up. "Where the hell did you get a pulse gun?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm
"...Well my guess is they had this big-a** gun in some also big-a** box that said 'In Case of Gigantic ********, Break Glass'..." he groaned, falling back down on his stomach before anything else.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 am
Ten let his hand fall back to his side. Despite the situation he couldn't help but laugh a little at Roland. "Thank you deus-ex machina..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:44 am
"Whatever the ******** it means, I'm KEEPING this damn thing...Oh, and I also found one of those Cutter things too...."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:51 pm
"Deus-ex machina is a plot device that solves all current terrible problems," he explained.
"Cutter things?" he asked. "You mean a plasma cutter?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:37 pm
"Yeaaah...Before I was being chased by the thing, I picked one up from inside a machine...They were selling them in vending machines for ******** sakes..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:50 pm
"Really?! That's interesting..."
"Should we go check on Alik then?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm
"Yeah...I'll just...Lie down for a little while...Oh...And tell Alik the alcohol didn't shatter...Somehow..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:43 pm
"Ok then," he said as he started heading towards the last place he'd seen Alik.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm
Alik seemed to be missing... Evidence of such as the drink Ten had given her, Death's Ale, was left in the room... Something Alik would NEVER do, for ANYTHING...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:30 pm
Ten took the drink and dropped it in his bag. "Dammit," he cursed to himself. He figured she'd either been chased out of the room or she had started going crazy again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 am
Shuffling could then be heard in the back of the room...  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:21 pm
Ten spun around, holding the plasma cutter out in front of him. It was at this moment he realized he'd left his gun back at the bridge. He cursed himself in his mind and slowly moved towards whatever was making the noise.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games