Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 pm
((I agree. we can't have 10 or 20 people go with her. there could be a system that when she gets to the earth kingdom- she trains with Daichi [me and Blaise already decided that he would b her earthbending teacher] and she leaves. it could work the same way with the other elements...just a suggestion))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm
User ImageAfter a moment of contemplation, Kaito shrugged and nodded. True. Although, Kaito didn't care much for traveling with the Avatar. He just wanted to learn everything he could from the world around him, and hitching a ride on the 'Avatar Train' seemed to be like the best opportunity to leave the Northern Water Tribe. Kaito continued to follow the earthbender in search of the Avatar.  

Captain Kilos

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm
[My character is just looking to make her look upon the Earth Kingdom in a good light. He just wants her to like him. xD Doesn't really want to train her.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:40 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer stretched. 'So where is this girl that everyone seems to wanna look for?' She shook her head, 'Popularity has a big price in return, I'm afraid... If too many follow, we will certainly be known by the Fire Nation too easily...' Her blond hair gleamed in the sunlight as she sighed.

((It will always be known that not everybody likes the popular girl... My character just wants to help her so the war can end. Other than that, she doesn't really care what happens... She only hopes that, through the Avatar, there will be peace.))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 pm
- Concealed Identity -
[My character is just looking to make her look upon the Earth Kingdom in a good light. He just wants her to like him. xD Doesn't really want to train her.]

((WOOOOOOW x3))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:42 pm
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
- Concealed Identity -

((WOOOOOOW x3))

[He's a diplomat xD It's his job! He doesn't want her to fall in love with him or anything, he just wants to convince her of how amazing the Earth Kingdom is xD]  

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 pm
- Concealed Identity -
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
- Concealed Identity -

((WOOOOOOW x3))

[He's a diplomat xD It's his job! He doesn't want her to fall in love with him or anything, he just wants to convince her of how amazing the Earth Kingdom is xD]

Okay... and what purpose will that serve?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 pm
HealingAssass1n
- Concealed Identity -
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
- Concealed Identity -

((WOOOOOOW x3))

[Like I said it's his job. Besides if the most powerful person in the world likes you and your city good things happen. Duh. It's like auto protection if the avatar favors the Earth Kingdom.]  

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:46 pm
- Concealed Identity -
HealingAssass1n
- Concealed Identity -
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
- Concealed Identity -

((WOOOOOOW x3))

[Like I said it's his job. Besides if the most powerful person in the world likes you and your city good things happen. Duh. It's like auto protection if the avatar favors the Earth Kingdom.]

((*Facepalm*... you do realize that her job as Avatar... she has to protect all the nations... not just the earth kingdom! She can't just choose one nation over the others!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:48 pm
HealingAssass1n
- Concealed Identity -
HealingAssass1n
- Concealed Identity -
xX_hang_me_higher_Xx
- Concealed Identity -

((WOOOOOOW x3))

((*Facepalm*... you do realize that her job as Avatar... she has to protect all the nations... not just the earth kingdom!))

[I'm not stupid, I know how that Avatar's job works. But think about, if my character could get her to like the earth kingdom better then the other kingdoms she would obviously be better to them. I don't know about you, but I would like it if the most powerful being in the world liked me and my city better then everyone else.]  

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Captain Kilos

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:50 pm
((Whoa guys! We get it. Avatar's popular and will have a lot of friends. Now can we just move on with the story?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:51 pm
((lol yeah x3 we kinda got the point, no need to go into detail))  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:52 pm
((If anything... she'll most likely favor the southern water tribe... being that shes from there... and I have a character that is the earth kings son, which means that it would be good to have the avatars protection but still... she can't choose one place or kingdom out of the entire world))

((You know what, somewhere in the world, a kitten is pushing a watermelon out of a lake, this renders you argument invalid!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:54 pm
[If you can't see the logic in diplomacy I hope you never run any country. Can someone just post something to unstick the Rp?]  

- Concealed Identity -

6,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image
The "Steadfast Wind Bender"
Aether "Innocent Aer" Chastity

Aer sat at the edge of a rooftop, sighing, "Hmm... Where is she... ?"
((*Breaking up argument*))

Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games