Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:47 pm

i got 48 shots yesterday.. i look like a lepord on my arms...its funny and painful at the same time rofl wahmbulance rofl )
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:58 pm

(I bet it does...sucks for you...hmmm i wonder i should probably just break kabal and chi up nothing seems to work with them.. )

Kabal sighed and looked at her go and shook his head going to the temple "Never mind..." he said ad went into the dark room and started working.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:03 pm

dont make him go nuts though... and only if john makes a move on her then itll be fine, she just dosent like being alone)

chi went to johns office and passed out on the couch against the wall like she had done many times before after a mission being done for john, back then she didnt have anywhere to live so she usually just slept on his couch, he never seemed to mind, ember usually would put a blanket over her but she knew that wasnt going to happen so she just passed out even though she was really cold...

(imma get off i need to take a shower...ttyl)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:07 pm

(I was trying to get you to come swimming with him!! don't you people know swimming is romantic....gah...besides if he makes a move and she accepts it then we have a problem and i don't mean kabal level problems...i mean in of the world level problems!!!)

Outside kabals temple a bunch of creatures were running around.Kabal had opened the cages when he fell asleep.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:36 pm

((gah! How come when I hear the word "shot" i think of a hunting rifle?? I'm so...so redneck... stressed And I think imma try to get a head shot this year...))

John was walking into his office to get something and noticed Chi laying on the couch, asleep. He smiled and walked out of the room. A moment later he returned with a blanket and put it over her. Then he leaned over and gently kissed her forehead. After doing this, he turned around and looked on his desk for what he had come to find.

Liz walked up to the temple and knocked on the huge door. The place was so big, she doubted he could hear it wherever he was at. If nothing else, she would find her own way in.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:43 pm

He heard the knock and sighed and went and answered it seeing liz "What?" he asked kindly.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:49 pm

Liz wrapped her arms around him. "Oh God I'm glad you answered. I was about to climb through the window. Are you ok? You're not hurt, are you?" There was concern in her voice as she stood back and looked him over with her hands on his arms.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:55 pm

He backed up "Hold up...Liz you didn't remember me a second ago...why do you seem worried now?" he asked just in case

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 am

she felt the warmth of his kiss on her head and looked at him sleepily "so what have you been up to? Hmm? i gata know these things when im supposed to be your bodyguard and im almost never there to guard you" she said with a slightly sarcastic tone as she streched cutelyon the couch and snuggled to the blanket "thanks i was getting cold"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:22 am

John laughed. "Just talking to Nikki. Ah here it is." He pulled a few papers off his desk and turned back to her. "Sorry for waking you dear. Feel free to go back to sleep. If you need anything, I'll be in my room. It's just down the hall. Fourth door on the right." He gave her a kind smile and headed back toward the office door.

Liz sighed. "Thank God you're alive. And I know. When I woke up I had no clue where I was but then I saw....I saw the temple and it was on fire and there were dead bodies everywhere. I didn't know what was going on so I ran inside and I saw you laying on the floor, not moving. Nikki was standing above you and John was beside her and he was talking about how well she had done and then he said something about how you had tried to save my mom but Nikki had killed you and then her and...and..." She had been talking at such a fast pace that it would have been hard for anyone to understand her. Now though, she just seemed confused.

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 am

Kabal looked at her "That might have been a prophetic dream...meaning I might die or I might fail....regardless...I am not giving up...I am surprised you care...at all..." he said and sighed.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:51 am

"yea i want to come" she said and got up and streched, she followed him

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:07 pm

John chuckled. "I hope you don't mind. I'll be up working for a while." They walked into the room and he motioned for her to sit on the bed. His room wasn't anything big. It was quite plain actually. There was a bed opposite the door with a table and lamp on each side. There was a single window and beside it sat a small desk that was covered with papers. There was also a small lamp here that glowed dimly. He sighed and sat down at the desk, starting to work.

"I don't know," she said in a quiet voice, "It just seemed so real. After I woke up again on my couch, I knew it was only a dream, but...I had to check just to make sure." She was looking down now, a little embarrassed for bardging in.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:17 pm

He sighed and looked at her "Its alright....need some company?' he asked her smiling and putting his hands in his lab coat.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 pm

Liz looked up at him like a child who thought she was going to get scolded, but instead was given some sort of reward. "Well...I guess I wouldn't mind," she said and gave him an unsure smile. "Sorry if I woke you up..."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games