Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Prophecies Through Clouded Eyes (( Open )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm

Alex looked as Karana was smashed into a wall, as she slid underneath the vectors, attempting to get to her body. Launching towards Lena with her metal claws attempting to pierce her body.

Angelina looked at Elizabeth as the sand turned to water. "A with aye?" she asked Elizabeth in a rhetorical question. As Yukina held her down she smirked, apparently she must have thought she had one ability. Focusing on Yukina she attempted to telekineticly throw her into to the wave, as well as launch a spear towards Elizabeth.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Elizabeth dived out of the way of the oncoming spear, indirectly pushing against a stone in the ground, causing several spears to come out of the wall. They slid out quickly but stopped after a certain distance, rendering a quarter of the room blocked by the still sharp tips. As she rolled she quickly muttered another spell, sending a strong blast of air towards their attacker to try to knock her off balance for a moment.

Kitkat534

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

“Well I am not one to enjoy soaking up the sun light nor to become prune like from being in water to long…and this salty water is doing nothing to ease the pain in my arm” She sighed and rubbed the bridge of her nose irritated. She winked before her wings formed, they stretched outwards in a strong movement. With immense concentration she somehow managed to get them to propel her upwards into the air. “So kid…you don’t look like you weigh to much…I figure I can carry you somewhat for a while…” Her eye twitched slightly but she forced a smile none the less “Unless you can fly as well that is”
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Nasrin spread her wings out by pure intinct once her body began to reform with Vincent's, high above the ground. She was not as practiced in flying as she would like to be, so she kept a hold on Vincent's hand untill she was absolutly sure that she would be able to manage fairly alright on her own.
The demoness turned to look over at the vampire after she heard him speak. "Oh no, not bad at all." She stated sarcastically, followed by a small laugh. Entering the earth's atmosphere felt very much like being set on fire while something is trying to pull you limp from limp Nasrin found. With the flames getting hotter every second, and the very friction of the air wanting to chip away every part of you. Thankfully as mist though, they managed to survive that.

Nasrin looked down, trying to find anything that would give them a possible clue to where she now was. "It seems we'll need to go lower to find out where we are. I can't see anything that really indicates our location. Unless those slabs of grey over there among all that green are meant to be the myan temples." Nasrin murmered. Being that high up was a little disoreinting to be honest.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:55 pm

User Image

Karana hit the wall with a strong force, creating a rather good sized dent in it. She stood up and shook her head, rather stunned and sporting a pretty good sized knot on the back of her head, but there was no permanent damage that one could see. She snarled at Lena and brought her chain whip back before flinging it again in attempts to wrap it around Lena's neck while Alex had attempted to pierce her body.

User Image

Yukina saw what Angelina was trying to do. She could feel the telekinetic force trying to push her off. Even though Yukina tried to hold on, she soon was tossed back, but managed to stop herself before she fell into the wave. She then rushed in front of Elizabeth and launched a whirl of flames at the spear, disintegrating it. Maybe she would have to use her flames after all. Yukina took off into the air before turning down and bringing herself down, spinning. As she did so, flames surrounded her turning her into what could be seen as a flaming tornado as she attempted to strike Angelina.

User Image

Lena's vectors deflected the chain whip, but she could not dodge Alex's attack fully. The attack left her with three slashes in her chest and ripped her top. She jumped back and looked down at her bleeding chest, but instead of becoming angry, she merely smirked and licked the blood before she brought her vectors back down again upon them.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Alex looked as the vectors were coming towards her. They had to learn how to stop these things. "Karana, we have to figure out how to stop those damn things" she sais as she was forced into a wall by one of them.

Angelina looked as she was sent flying backwards by the gust of wind sent by Elizabeth as she was thrown into a wall. She smirked as she saw Yukina activate her fire abilities. "I'd love to stay here...but I have to go" she said as she kicked the wall and fell through the floor to the next level of the Pyramid. She had a head start as she flew across avoiding most traps. She soon stopped as she took down some notes from the Hyroglyphics.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:59 pm

Cheshure nodded. He reached his arms up and lifted himself out of the water like he was pressing on a solid object. He stood on the water and dried himself off. He looked up at Serena and said. " Well I can fly but not in the way you can. " He said as his body slowly started to disappear. " Don't worry though I can keep up. " As his head disappeared what took his place was a large black falcon. It looked at Serena and opened it's beak. " See told you I could fly. " He shook off himself to dry off his feathers. He soon flapped his wings and took off into the sky. " Any idea which direction we need to go in? "

Vincent laughed a little and slowly started to descend. " You're right, I don't know where we are the planet has rotated sense we were last on the ground but we can't be to far off. He picked up his phone which he used to use a GPS like app. He looked at it and smiled. " Nope we're not to far from the base. All we need to do is fly down and we'll be there. " He said softly. He looked up at Nasrin and smiled a little. " So will Evie be able to break free? Or are you forever going to be Nasrin? I must say you're more entertaining then Evie, all she did was pretend as if she could change the world with her passive views, the only good quality she had was the taste of her blood. "
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:51 am

Elizabeth quickly got up as she saw the woman disappear through the wall, levitating off the ground to follow her. As she flew closer she saw what the woman was doing, and turned to Yukina. "You need to burn her notes, that's what she's here for." She dropped to the floor quietly to start scanning the walls, looking for a trap that could affect the woman.

Kitkat534

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:35 am

“Nope not a single idea…in fact I am not to sure of the location we are in” Serena laughed “You say you can keep up…do you even know how fast I am in the air?” She tilted her head her eyes gleaming mischievously. “Not to worry, I wont race of ahead” For a moment she stayed in the same spot before speaking once more “I say we head north, I don’t know why but it seems the logical thing to do…I will send a message back to Eden to inform of our failure…” her tone took a bitter note as she finished her sentence.
Serena placed her hands together and slowly separated them revealing a ting black wispy sparrow. She tilted her head closely to it and began to whisper fast before releasing it in the sky. It took of like an arrow from a bow. “Ok…so what do you think? shall we go north?”
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:26 am

User Image

Karana wiped a bit of blood off of her mouth. She cursed rather loudly wishing that she had read more about the Diclonius when she was younger, but she had never held and interest in him. Her interests lied in werewolves or just wolves in general. Before she could even think about dodging the vectors that came at her, one of them pierced her in the side while another pierced her in the shoulder.

User Image

Yukina nodded at Elizabeth and flew off of the ground towards the next level in order to follow Angelina and destroy the notes. She then saw that Angelina had them and growled in frustration. That meant that they would have to fight her to get to them and she had already proven to be an overwhelming opponent.

User Image

Lena could see that the two of them were running out of options and smirked maliciously. She brought her vectors down again this time positioning them in a manner that would surround the two girls and then began to close the vectors in, in attempts to restrain the two and suffocate them.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Kitkat534

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:59 am

Elizabeth ran towards Yukina, jumping over several steps before reaching her. "What if, what if I send a gust of wind past you at her? That should send the flames towards her and hopefully burn them. What do you think?" She watched the woman carefully, knowing they needed better tactics than last time.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

" North sounds good to me. And don't get cocky now we did just fail our mission. " He said as he flapped his wings to keep on going. He flew towards the north, he knew that regardless of whether or not they found land in a matter of minutes he would just teleport to the base, getting from one end of the continent to the other is much easier then forcing your molecules through miles and miles of high pressured ocean. He looked towards Serena and said. " So what's your story? You haven't been around any of us for a while. "

Nicko1421

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Nasrin allowed herself to begin to decend from the high point in the atmospshere. Her wings were used to slow down her fall, and making it more controlled. Assuming that Vincent was still on her side, and they were heading back to the Mad Man's base...she would be reporting her mission a success to her creator soon enough. "She will try. There are many ways for her to gain enough strength to overpower me. Not to mention all the things that she made which are left back in Eden that enhance the possibility of a switch. That watch you destroyed is not the only thing she had that makes that tone, and untill all my memories return, I don't know if she gave anyone else something that would enable the change. I'll stay in control as long as I can keep her in though. " Nasrin explained with a noticable frown, though soon followed by a small giggle. "Why thank you. And here I thought all along you were just another spinless human protector. You are rather interesting yourself. As for Evie...I wouldn't underestimate her. Her and I have more in common then just the body we share."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:50 pm

Alex looked at Karan who was looking just as beat as she was. Alex eyes shifted as she was in full primal mode as she lept forward towards Lena attempting to tackler her down.

Angelina could sense them coming. They may have thought her notes were important, in reality, Angelina was just an inquisitive person. She then smirked as she telekineticly activated the traps that were set between herself and them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:06 am

“I do not get cocky in light of such events…I was only trying to keep my mind of what happened to prevent an anger over flow” Serena said avoiding eye contact, she took a deep breath at his next question.
“Oh? My story? it’s a rather boring one, ill spare you most of the details to prevent you falling asleep in mid air” She chuckled and looked up ahead.

“I have never been one to enjoy staying in one place for long amounts of time, soooo I always volunteered to venture to far of regions to carry out small missions and tasks”
Serena glanced at Chesure “I am not a people person either, so I tend to avoid others a lot of the time which is why this life style suits me.
I guess I became this way when I was very young…Ha! In fact you are the first person I have partnered with in a long time…it’s a shame things ended how they did”

Serena forced a small smile “Did you know I was raised to be religious…to see with the eyes of god” She laughed at the irony “But the wish I had granted gave me the forms and gift of a fallen angel…in fact he told me that what lies deep in my heart is what will kill others” She tilted her head and her voice became a soft whisper “I’ve only kil...no never mind...I am quite harmless" her eyes narrowed with an unknow emotion that was hard to portray.
She twisted her body until she was laying on her back while her wings still continued to carry her “So Mr Interrogator is there anything else you wish to know? Or can I hear about you? Your gift really intrigues me”
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games