Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:32 pm
Damon patted her on the shouldar and stood up.

"Thanks..alot."he said quietly and poked her on the forehead.

"Your momentarily in charge."he said with a grin and his figure dispersed obviousilly meaning he had teleported into his tent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:35 pm
Lily sighed and stretched out her arms. "Lucky for me, everything seems to be under control. As for you big guy, we need to get Dawn back here in case demons show up again. Which means you'll need to play nice." she said with a giggle.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 am
Silvia looked at Lily and Kanderas in her owl form, she yawned and turned into her human form and jumped down from the tree next to Lily, she stretched and smiled "Hiya" she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 am
"alright, I'll try to hold my self, but lets just hope next time I won't be stepping on her Caracas instead of dead demons" kanderas began to whistle and than stopped in laughter "sorry I couldn't hold myself" he stood back up almost immediately. "well I have almost no Idea to where she has wondered off." kanderas said still mounted on his horse.  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:29 am
Lily smiled at Silvia and gave her a small wave. She then looked at Kanderas and smiled. "You don't have to know where she is." she said as she put her fingers to her lips and whistled quietly for only Dawn to hear.

Dawn heard a whistle and she sighed. She ran back to where she was last and looked at Lily. "You called?" she said as she licked the blood from her fangs. "Sorry, but you did interrupt my hunt." she said with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:15 am
"there you are" kanderas smiled "now I can some sleep I" kanderas looked around he spotted the biggest tent there was and went inside.kanderas removed his armor and slipped into his regular cloths he smiled as he looked at the armor and said to himself I better hide my stuff so that witch doesn't take advantage of it. kanderas locked his stuff up in a chest made with the same metal his armor was made from and than layed down to go to sleep.even though the tent was big kanderas did feel a slight breeze where his feat were. he than fell into a dark sleep.

((wanna time skip))  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:57 pm
(*yawn*yeah I can't rp with anyone besides Damon until Rose gets back so...o.O.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 pm
((ok tell me where you wanna go with this.))  

adukinater

Hygienic Gaian

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 am
(?ok..)

Damon came out of his tent and stretched.It was most likly 5 a.m or so.He went to the camp fire and put in a log to keep it going.He sat down on a stool infront of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:51 am
Lily was laying on the ground and staring up at the sky. She let her thoughts wander and she found herself relaxing. A bird flew by and she giggled as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Dawn leaned against a tree with her arms crossed. She heard Lily giggle and she looked over at her. "You're a strange girl, you know." she said as she grinned at her.

Lily nodded and looked over at her. "Yeah, I know." she said as she rolled her eyes.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:19 am
"People calling others weird.Ah it sounds so interesting a conversation."A voice came above them.A raven sitting on a tree branch was looking at Dawn and Lily.

"Good day to both of you."it said cocking its head a little to the right.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:39 am
Lily looked over at the raven and she started laughing. "Now there are talking birds! This place just gets weirder and weirder." she said as she laughed hysterically.

Dawn looked at Lily and shook her head. "Good day to you too. I think we've finally made her crazy." she said with a grin.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 am
The ravens figure turned into Jackl.His white hat coveringhis cat-eyes.

"I'll take that as she wasn't so crazy to begin with?"he said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:54 am
Dawn looked at him and nodded. "She was sort of normal before. Now, I have no idea." she said as she shrugged her shoulders and tried not to laugh.

Lily smiled at him and nodded as well. "I was ok until I met this vampire here in the forest. Then I get here and somehow made my way into the middle of things. Like they always say, curiousity killed the cat!" she said as she grinned.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:00 am
Jackle nodded.

"Well thats interesting.."he chuckled.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games