Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:48 pm

((Since I don't really remember exactly what Anya was doing in my last post, I'll just wing it for now. :Sweat: lol))

Anya heard Amaya offer her the sword that Amaya carried with her. She looked over at Amaya, a little surprised that the clueless Owl was actually noticing that she was getting both bored and tired of punching faces. She took the offered weapon, giving Amaya a smirk of gratitude. "Thanks." she said, drawing the sword and touching the blade with her left hand which was glowing with a pulse of green energy from her powers. There also seemed to be a sort of disgusting green steam rising from both her left hand and the blade of the sword. She had indeed just poisoned the blade of the weapon. Once that was done, Anya charged back out into the fight, slashing this way and that to cut down enemies from the Night Owls' side. Of course, a lot of her hits were just incapacitating as the poison would soon take care of them.

Owen's smile looked faintly like a grimace as he read what Nat had written on his pad of paper. His eyes never left the sight of the red-head in front of them (Armand). "We've walked right into the middle of the battle ground, Nat..." he muttered to answer the mute boy's question. He then answered the scientist's question about what side they were on. " 'Who are we with'? What are you talking about? What's going on here?" He was of course lying, and he hoped Nat would play along so they wouldn't get killed. It might be easier to take down an Owl when they didn't expect it. However, Owen hoped the red-head wasn't with the UNS. He also had no plans to fight Anya if she was here.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:31 pm

Lucien gasped lightly he curled up into a ball again a kinetic barrier formed around him. As Roulin's attack made contact with thee shield he was thrown clean into the frozen ground with a small crater leaving a permanent reminder of his fall. Lucien stood up in his hole, looking up at ROuliun he wiped a small amount of blood of his mouth. He raised his hand and flicked his wrist. clouds began to encircle the area. " That magma power is becoming annoying. " He said as more then just a gale of powerful wind whipped up. " The funny thing about weather manipulation is all those natural disasters fall into my hands. Given the already frigid air combined with the hurrican grade winds your fireball will soon be cast out. " His body suddenly began to dissolve into silver mist matching the snow that was lifted from the ground. His voice echoed around Aimee. " You know you're right you're persistant and I hate that I remember when Roulin and I took our little vacation to the future I killed you, and I'm sure it hurt time to see if I level up to myself in the future. " As in the past his mist swirled around her body it would absorb her completely he knew he only had to dissolve her head, he just needed a single glancing touch at her brain and her healing power would be his.

Sibal slammed his four blades into the ground the cracks increased as blue energy sprayed from their surfaces. He looked up at Khalifa with cold feelingless eyes. The energy fired up towards him As metal fragments were slowly drawn from the ground their rough jagged edges firing at Khalifa.

Standing solemnly with the chief of an African Tribe held in his hand which was wrapped around his neck. Adam slowly held his other hand out The chief coughing and gasping for breathe weakly placed a small object into his hand his hand fell limp by his side as Adam finished him off. Gravity tripled in all directions around his head, which compressed from normal size to that of a baseball. Adam dropped the man and looked at the object, it was a tuft of almost scale like bluish green feathers attatched to a skeletalized claw. " The Wyvern's Pinion, how unexpected. " He said as he tucked the artifact away in his pocket.

Nicko1421

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Nathaniel
Nathaniel watched Owens gaze after he had answered his question and of course remained silent when seeing what Owen had seen. He hardly moved and pretty much held his breath over the whole thing. “I must have been to wrapped up in myself to hear what that guy had said” He thought to himself. He found himself nodding feverishly to what Owen said.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Itachi smashed into several of of the leyers his heated body buirnoing through them as he fliped in the air landing not too far to the right of benkei and kojiro as he snaped his fingers. benkei had fallen for his trap as itachi melted the earth walls benkei had made sending magma falling down on benkei from up close. It was something he had learned from tv when he saw how powerful volcanos were and what magma and lava were. He may not be able to create magma from his body like roulin but he could do the next best thing, turn the ground into magma to burn his enemies and smolder fire. It was perfect for fighting benkei and a ice user like kojiro. however a smal l rosck managed to cut his arm slightly as itachi wasnt focused enough. He quickly burned the wound closed and continued his strike.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Khalifa watched as Sibal slammed his swords into the ground once more, after doing so the blue energy that was coming at him increased. Now this would put a damper in his plan and to add to it was jagged edge metal fragments was in the mix. Khalifa teleported putting distance between himself and the attack Sibal had sent at him, right after a smirk appeared on his face as he then vanish.... Or that's what it seems. Khalifa has used an ability known as if Size alteration, he has shrunken his body until it can no longer be seen or detected. After shrinking himself he immediately created four copies of himself all the while using blurring speed to dodge the energy and metal sheets heading directly for Sibal. The four copies who were identical to Khalifa in every way altered their size to be the normal height of Khalifa, the first one augmented the muscle in its arm buffing them up and with the energy adding destructive force he would deliver an uppercut with enough force to send even the metal structure of Sibal into the air and with the second one doing the same but to its legs it would then spin and deliver a powerful kick to send it into the energy and metal fragments he had fired. Their was no telling where Khalifa was, but it was certain he was out of the general area of Sibal's attack.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:03 pm

((UNS. Neo, I'm going to wait for Falcon to post before going forward with Benkei.))

Amaya blinked as Anya suddenly just dashed out into the field hacking at random people. "Huh? Anya?" She blinked again and almost got caught off guard in her confusion, but she managed to zap an enemy before she got cut down. "Umm.." Right, she just had to fight to defend, so she continued doing that, but the wind was being really annoying. She felt even colder now, and the force of the wind almost caused her to lose her balance many times.

Armand smiled softly. He wasn't going to fall for that. "Well, seeing how this really isn't the safest place in the world... you're probably with Dante's group or the Fallen Phoenix," Armand said actually clearly. "I don't see the point in all this fighting. It's like poking your finger into the middle of a tower of rice and expecting that hole to stay there when your finger leaves." He shrugged, the motion of his shoulders accidentally causing the staff in his hand to shift and hitting someone who had been trying to sneak up on them. Armand wasn't really a physical fighter type. He had already managed to get away from some soldiers earlier by frustrating them by constantly tripping them..and of course the tazor that worked only a few times before randomly exploding. The wind had picked up considerably though, and honestly, Armand couldn't tell if any side was winning except that Thomas had just stepped out into the battlefield, which didn't sound so good, and there was a Herald around from what everyone seemed to be saying. That wasn't necessarily good either. Armand frowned. "I hope it's not another Australia," he mumbled. This was definitely one of the extremely rare times he wasn't being his usual fun optimistic self.

The timing of the Wind Herald certainly wasn't great. Will landed safely and did not launch another attack at Dante. "Hmph. We'll finish this later, boy. Don't you fall into sh*tty tatters before then." Dante should be able to tell part of the real reason why Will was acting this way from their prior conversation even with the words that Will spoke after. "I have another bratty kid's a** to whip into shape. Those bastards got off scot free for Australia. I owe them a parent's congratulations," the Satan Owl retorted, his tone coated in an ominous threatening tone yet still laced with sarcasm. He grinned and charged off toward wherever Noah and Thomas were, making a huge ruckus along the way by melodramatically manipulating the black lightning so that it showed clearly where he was as he laughed and indifferently bashed people out of his way, no matter what side they were on. The only exception was when he spotted Anya slashing her way around. Just out of pure "spite" and for reactions, he fried a large amount of people around her that she hadn't yet reached with her poisoned sword. It would be clear who fried them from the black lightning that crackled around their bodies. Hopefully, he'd reach Thomas and Noah in time, and it would give him a closer watch on the Raven and the Phoenix, who were also in that area.

((Will's section edited per Neo's suggestion. dt, this may or may not effect Anya's mentality.))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:29 pm

"It has been a while Noah. The last time I saw you, you were crying as I slaughtered you mentor." Thomas quipped, his sadistic grin stretching to his ears now. "You know that by coming to fight me, you are signing your life away? I mean, you could leave becaus I can't fly. Are you sure you want to fight me now?" Thomas's hat became more pointed at it's top and his jacket extended into a long coat that covered his feet. After his clothes transformation, he resembled a six foot tall triangle with a grin.

~~~

"Not this time." Roulin's body shined once again, but not as brightly as last time. This time, he expelled charged particles in all directions. This would severly damage Lucien in this state, but others would only feel warmer.

~~~

Moli leaned to the side to evade the slash that Omotayo sent at him, but not without losing a few strands of hair. "Aimee! Goddamn it..." Moli returned his attention to his opponent and held out his palm at him. A wide beam tipped with concentrated heat burned it's way to Omotayo. The beam was so irradiated and hot that the snow beneath it evaporated and the grass soon ignited.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:20 pm

Any sign of a smile or smirk that Noah could have had completely vanished once Thomas brought back the memories of himself killing off not only his own but most if not all of the other Heralds mentor. Noah temper was beginning to rise though not as fast as it use two way back then but along with his temper came the wind, it was becoming stronger with each passing second but now Noah was going to be using the pressure aspect of wind. "You may have killed the old man but I won't fall to you Thomas, and you will pay for that. I believe that answers the question." Those were the last words he said before extending his arm with his palm pointed towards Thomas, soon the force could be felt but then it was to late the moment he felt the force was the moment Noah closed his hand making a fist, the wind in all directions of him caved in with the weight of two tons.

Omotayo watched as Moli evaded his attack, he did nothing but smirk, he seem more sadistic or evil for that matter when using his Eclipse Magic but that's because this power sorta corrupts one when in use. Omotayo soon found himself being attacked and channeling his legs with that energy of his he used it to enhance his jumping ability and leaping high into the air Omotayo barely dodged the attack and immediately placed his attention on Moli and connected the butts of both swords. He then spinned them quickly and with the energy around them increase he then sent an vortex of eerie purple energy. "Eclipse Vortex..." He called out, Omotayo would then wait for Moli's next move, he had it all mapped out and planned.

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:11 am

The older Amara shielded her younger self as she took the majority of the damage as she bled from her mouth and half of her skin was burned. A fiery aura surrounded her as she began to heal her wounds looking at her youngerself she was still meditating as her olderself released a devistating blast of psychic energy as Amara released a psionic pulse in Demios mind before exiting her older version fading away and Amara finishing off with a barage of psionic fire and telekinetic pulses.

Kira had to react quickly as she dispersed into gas and reformed on the other side of Raven. She was coughing blood and looked at Raven. Dispersing again, she reformed blowing a green gas out, which was poisonous.

LIstening to Will's words upseted her. The way he talked to her made her very angry. As he dashed after the wind heral, she charged her white lightning as it chased Will attempting to blindside him from the back.

Aaliyah had been walking as she saw Adam. The herald from Australia. The man who she had seen being chocked was a man who did business with her kingdom. Her eyes turned white as her hands began to glow lightning charging as she released it towards Adam. She would not have anyone from the outside disrespect the mother land.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 am

Kojiro found a few seconds to finally recover from Itachi's attack, the barrier held out for him to catch his breath, he grimaced as he got to his feet, the heat around him was still unbearable, vapors continued to rise from his body as he saw Benkei attack,"...We aren't...going to give up...." he mumbled, Kojiro figured if he could not get close, he could create an opening, but he could have to force more energy into the ice forming to withstand the heat coming from the magma, for at least a few minutes, he closed his eyes and began to focus his energy, with a quick burst of cold air, several copies or Kojiro and Benkei appeared all around the area, some of the weaker statues were quickly destroyed by the intense heat, while others were withstanding the heat. But Kojiro was not making the distraction for himself, he was using himself as a distraction for Benkei, Kojiro wasted no time as he revealed himself behind Itachi and began to create a Lance, and lunged towards him, continuously regenerating the weapon as it was being melted away, exhausting his energy quickly.

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 am

(( Sorry Neo I didn't even realise I had forgotten to post as Anderson, I'll post that next. ))

Lucien's misty body began to pop and burst Lucien said nothing, mostly because in this form he couldn't speak normally. He had realised something In the future it took only about 30 seconds to absorb Aimee now he didn't seem to be making much progress aparantly he hadn't perfected the technique or he had underestimated her healing powers. His misty body vanished reappearing on the ground his right arm bleeding and a cut above his left eyebrow which left blood flowing into his eye. " How clever Roulin. " He said through deep breathes. He swiped his good arm as the frigid air encircled only Roulin " Healing or not turn to ice before my eyes. " He said softly, Roulin was still human and temperatures below a certain degree would begin to freeze his internal organs and kill him off regardless of Aimee's healing power she couldn't heat him up.

Sibal let go of his swords as the energy and shrapnel continued to rise from the ground he launched two fists towards the man with massive arms their fists making contact, Sibal knew he had minor damage in his wrists but nothing serious, he felt his body being lifted up even if it was by a little bit. With his free arms he pulled out two of his pistols. Grabbing the man's over pumped wrists Sibal placed the barrel of the guns straight into the man's chest and fired.

Adam looked over towards the lightning girl he instantly revered gravity around his body shooting himself into the air and away from her. "Another Owl? I would have thoguht this place would have been beyond that. " He said softly. He raised his hand towards her suddenly gravity around her doubled the plant life smashed into the ground as if they were being stepped on.

Dante smiled as Will and Noel went towards the Herald. " God, the world is going to be boring without them. " He gripped his sword and swung it downward before he simply vanished his spirit burst into an inferno of blac flames and vanished. Dante reappeared near Noel. " Relax Noel, he's arrogant but he knows what he's doing. "
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:27 am

Raven
“Nice little ability you got there” Raven commented while placing her coats sleeve over her mouth. She dashed to the side in an attempt to get away from the toxic looking gas before sending another shockwave towards Kira. She glanced upwards and smiled as she thought of an idea that might keep Kira busy.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel tilted his head at Armands words, it seemed the man didn’t feel inclined to fight, but Nat wasn’t sure if Armand would really just sit back and let his team mates fight alone, “Of course he wouldn’t” so did this make it a trap?
Nat edged back one step while keeping his attention on the Owl before him. He shivered involuntarily as the cold night air increased and bit into any tiny amount of skin that was exposed.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:45 am

Owen's smile became somewhat strained and yet sheepish at the same time. It seemed the red head wasn't as dumb as Owen thought he was. He chuckled a little bit, keeping his hand on Nat's shoulder to let him know that he wasn't going to get killed if Owen could keep it from happening. "Looks like you caught us on that. However, my friend Nat here and I don't really want to fight either, so it might serve us both the best if you let us go." Owen suggested, making sure to make himself and Nat sound as harmless as possible. Owen then noticed the wind picking up around them. The Herald of Air must be in the area somewhere, which wasn't necessarily a good sign for everyone here.

As she was fighting, Anya didn't feel cold at all. The weather in Germany in the mountains was relatively similar. Plus, her fast movements and such were managing to keep her body heat up and her blood pumping to her extremities. At one point, Anya found herself surrounded. Grimacing in annoyance, she prepared to just surround herself in a poisonous aura to get rid of the small fry around her. However, a sudden strike of black lightening took out most of them. Anya looked surprised for a split second and then looked around, her eyes noticing Will running off. She scowled deeply. "Dammit!" she shouted in frustration. Couldn't the Satan Owl just leave her the hell alone!? Apparently not. And her frustration just increased the deadly aura around her, felling more of the Night Owl army.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 am

Jett, A young, blonde headed boy with a Metallic right arm and left leg, was sitting on top of a nearby building looking down at the battle. For weeks he had been looking for A group called The Night Owls. Once he heard the battle going on over in this direction he ran over and got on the roof of this building. He has been watching and tried to figure out Which side was Them. After a few minutes, he figured out that the guy with the magma body was part of the Night Owls. He jumped down next to him and pulled out Vanishing Star from it's sheath on his back. "Need some Help?" he said, holding His Gunblade on his shoulder.

Jett Foulke

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games