Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:56 pm
"Um nice to meet you."He said smiling has he walked over to shake hands but fell flat on his face in the sand."Dang it."He said as he spit out sand."That's just gross!"He whined as he tried to wipe his tongue off.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:57 pm
He snapped his head back at her, hurt. How could she say something like that! "Of course I do!" he said, but it wasn't like she was listening. "The way you handle yourself around me... It gets a little much, is all." He stopped when she drifted off where she would've called him her boyfriend. Was he...? He took a step back, hearing the crack in his heart and seeing his vision grow blurry with tears. His wings unfolded, feathers sparkling in the moonlight, and flew off at jet speed, wanting so badly to get away from all this.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Myka heard wings flapping the second she got the red silk dress tied and ran back. "DAMIAN! COME BACK!" She tripped on the sand, twisting her ankle. "Damian, please!" She stood, ignoring the pain, and followed the direction he'd flown in. "Come back..." she cried weakly. 'Maybe this is for the best. He's an angel, after all. What angel would want a monster like-NO. I am not a monster. I'm just a girl, who's hopelessly in love with the most perfect boy shes ever met.' Myka limped away, wincing with pain. "Ikuto, go to the dorm. I'll see you tomorrow." Her mother's dress waved around her, but Myka didn't care. All she cared about was finding Damian before she lost him for good.
{{I can't figure out if they're Noah and Allie, Romeo and Juliet, or Rose and Jack. Honestly, I'm hoping they're the first one.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
"Hey Myka wait i can Summon my dragon's and we can look for that way it'll be faster."Ikuto said running after Myka,he just met her but he didn't want to see a girl cry.He waved his red staff calling Jiko and Riko his two dragons."Please let me help you Myka?"He asked feeling bad for some reason.

User Image
User Image  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:32 pm
Smiling meekly, she nodded. "Alright." Hopping onto the silver dragon, she finally let her tears flow. "Ok, let's go." The dragon pushed off, taking to the sky. Before long, she'd caught up to Damian. "Damian! Stop, we need to talk!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:38 pm
Ikuto stayed close by Myka as they caught up to her guy because if he didn't his dragon's would leave.He had a tattoo that allowed him to be far but not to far away.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 pm
"You have to understand," she shouted over the wind, forgetting temporarily about Ikuto, "I asked for Dominick and Ikuto to bring Melodia and this dress because I wanted to perform for you. I wrote you a song. Granted, it's not as good as I'd imagined it'd be and I'm still a little iffy on some of the notes, but I still composed it for you! I started writing it the second I realized I was in love with you, which was that night in the soccer field. Damn it, Damian, I love you so much that I can't breathe without you and when I see you, it's like my lungs can finally work. My heart pounds so fast when you're near me that I feel like it's going to burst out of my chest at any second. When you touch me, my skin feels like it's on fire, and God forbid, when you kiss me? It takes each and every ounce of my self control to not jump on top of you and make you sore. You're why I'm still here. I was going to let myself die in that graveyard, but then you came and took care of me. I love you, Damian, more than the sun loves the sky, than the rain loves the clouds, and than the moon loves the stars. I left my father's violin on a freezing beach and got sand all over my mother's dress for you, for Heaven's sake! You mean everything to me." The tears running down her face were hot and showing no sign of stopping as she felt her heart being ripped in two.
{{Oh my God, that took forever to write.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 pm
Damian was standing on a cliff about twenty miles away from the beach. He kept his wings out, letting the wind ruffle his wings and drown out his thoughts. He heard a noise out into the distance, but he shook it away, thinking that it was just his mind. It wasn't until he saw two dragons in front of him that he realized what was going on. He listened intently to Myka, his face passive the whole time. After she spoke he let the wind speak for them for a few minutes before he opened his mouth. "And you thought I didn't love you?" he asked with a hurt tone, a little anger hidden in there. "I love you just as much as you explained, if not, more! And you... you asked me if I didn't?" His face twisted into sorrow and betrayal. "Do you have any idea how bad that hurts?" he said with a cracking voice. "How it feels to hear someone you love, someone you can see a future with, doubt you?" He emphasized each word.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:16 pm
"I thought I had a future with Kira, and he was ripped from my arms. I thought I had a future with Sebastian and he sent me away. I'm not a virgin, Damian. My grandfather raped me for years. I wanted to be sure that you'd be alright with half of a woman." Jumping off of the dragon, she landed on her knees beside him, her dress rumpled and her legs bleeding. "I'm not whole, and you deserve someone who is, but if I'll be damned if that someone isn't me. I will do whatever it takes to keep you, even if it means never seeing Sebastian gain, even if it means giving up music, even if it means giving away my soul. Whatever is left of my heart is yours, whether you want it or not!" Her defiant brown eyes stared up at him, her determination and love obvious.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:24 pm
He looked down at her for the longest time before sighing, "What is it with you girls and your soap opera dramas." He crouched down so that he was eye level with her, his face soft and kind. "I don't even know your brother, your music is fine, and I the whole soul thing makes it sound like I'm the Devil." he chuckled and put a hand on her shoulder. "All I want is for you to stop with the hardcore flirting and to never doubt my love for you," he said softly then leaned towards her and kissed her gently. "Because I think it's pretty obvious how I feel about you." he smiled while resting his forehead against hers.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:31 pm
Myka smiled, kissing his lips sweetly. "But it's so much fun turning you red. Alright, alright, I'll stop. I'll only flirt on really special occasions." She turned back to Ikuto, her smile now apologetic. "I'll see you at home tomorrow night, ok?" Leaning slightly on Damian, she sighed. "Can we go back to the bonfire so I can play your song?"
{{Yep, Noah and Allie.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:40 pm
((I dunno who they are ewe'))

He smiled gently and put his arm around her shoulder, rubbing her arm. "Why can't you do it here?" he asked while staring up at the moon. From where they were, the moon was much bigger and brighter. He liked to think that G-man was helping out a little, but the gleaming stars and occasional shooting star was a dead giveaway.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:51 pm
"Well, I'm not much of a transporter but I guess I can try it, just this once." 10 seconds and a flash or purple light later, her black case was sitting in front of them. Myka knelt and opened it, gently caressing the old violin inside. "Melodia..."she murmured, her tenderness towards the instrument filling the air. Myka turned back to Damian, a familiar smile on her lips. "You need to sit down," she whispered, pulling him to the ground. She stood to her feet, her lower-thigh length dress floating over her skin like a cloud. Raising Melodia and the bow and closing her eyes, she slowly pulled the bow across the strings, sweet, clear notes echoing around them. She swayed with the music, each note flowing through her body likes water. With each rise, she rose, and with each fall, she fell. She gave herself completely to music, all of her vulnerabilities showing in that one composition. The song was sad at first, then grew to a slow happiness. Eventually, the last note rang through the air, leaving Myka breathless. Her eyes slid open, her chest slightly heaving as she caught her breath. "So, what do you think?"
{{They're the two main characters from 'The Notebook'. I love that movie, I always cry at the end T^T}}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 am
"Aw there so mushy but it's so sweet.I'm glad they made up."Ikuto said talking to his to dragon's as Riko disappeared and left only Jiko the red dragon."I'll see you guy's later."He said when she was done with her song.Then took off to check out the school and other stuff.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:27 pm
He closed his eyes and listened throughout the whole song then finally opened them when she spoke to him. "It was the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." he said, his silver eyes sparkling with the moonlight while his face broke into a smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games