Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 pm
Victor glanced at Malik.

"You raised us...faught along us...protected us it's our turn now for our ga'damn family legacy right?" he asked quietly looking at his great-too a lot of degrees- grandfather.

Val fiddled around and strung the bow she finished looking up. She stood back up standing next to her twin. "I'll run...take Lucius and Victor since their still wounds are worse...me I'll flank you" she said quietly looking at her brother's leg  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:56 pm
Malik nodded.

"You will be one of the last among the greatest of men..both of you..so serve your land proudly."he said softly.

Damon wrapped an arm around both his cousin and Lucius..he sneaked Lily onto his shouldars and he bursted into a blurry run..only stopping when they reached the palace gates.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:00 pm
Val didn't leave right away but stayed behind hugging Malik gently.

"Thank you Malik...I just want to say your like the granfather I never had since you know" she said softly.

Victor let go of his cousin then looked up at the palace gates already pulling his sword out holding it infront of him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:12 pm
Malik nodded and he hugged her back.

"Don't you disappoint your teacher..he'll be around to test your skills once more."he said with a wink.

Dongor walked to the group..laughing lightly.

"Bringing reinforcements I hope? I've had your kingdom overrun..and all the people imprisoned for a rather..long long time my lords."he said smirking pulling out his sword. Then another creature bursted threw the gates and another behind it..charging Victor and Lucius.

1st: User Image

2nd: User Image

Damon dropped Lily softly and he cursed as Dongor charged at him. There blades met sending sparks flying everywhere. Damon's eyes changed..as one became crimson and the other dark green. Dongor's other hand held a bone like blade aiming for Damon's face as they disappeared threw the gates.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 pm
Victor frowned jumping onto the Minotaur's shoulders redirecting the b*****d into the wall.

Val nodded and started to walk back. She blinked then glanced back putting her hands on her hips looking back at Malik.

"Oh granda' Mal? Make sure Sam,Silv and Dawn make it there safetly if you please I can't miss all the action now right?" she asked tilting her head.

The girl pulled out to cross shaped daggers and ran looking like a little demon lycan she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm
The Minotaur swung Victor off like a play thing. It turned it's head letting out a deep growl and charged swinging its horns for Victor's ribs.

Damon and Dongor swung there fists and wrapped each other up..Dongor rolled in and elbowed Damon in the noise. Damon stumbled back and turned lifting his blade catching one..and jumped over the second throwing a knee into Dogor's ribs. He tossed Dongor backward and growled as he charged at him..only to be tossed over Dongor's head as three bones launched from the earth sending him flying back first onto the steps. Dongor charged Damon who lifted his feet pushing the man backward and off of him. Damon stood up and darted at him..the two collided sending sparks everywhere once again.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm
Victor ran and dropped onto his knees sliding underneath the Minotaur raking his claws into it's furry a** inner thighs before jumping up onto a wall looking down at it

Val fired twelve arrows into the lycan's shoulder that was fighting her brother. She pulled out another arrow stringing it up with a throwing nice. Sorry it took me so long Lucius she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 pm
The Minotaur's thighs suddenly healed themselves..and the creature just blankly starred at Victor. It grunted and charged smashing it's head into the wall and darting back..as it fell apart.

Damon stood square in the middle of the courtyard..his eyes unchanging.

"Your not intending to end this here..now are you?"he growled.

Dongor smirked and he whistled..

"Smart boy."he said and his figure disappeared..aswell did the lycan's and the minotaurs.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:30 pm
Victor flipped landing on the ground gently. "Oh this isn't good..." he muttered running until he found his cousin.

"What happened?" he asked quietly.

Val lowered her bow frowning. Where it go? this isn't good she sighed closing her eyes slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:34 pm
Damon sighed and he walked into the palace kicking in the bolt to the basement..and lifting it..he did this to every room..and people came from every one. He walked out when all the people where back in the middle of town..repairing the damage done while the Kabuato's had been gone.

"This is not anywhere near..over.."he said gently.

Lucius walked into the group..carrying Lily on his shouldars..and dragging Silv..Dawn..and Samon a wooden board.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:51 pm
Victor helped the children since some of them were freaking out and sick. He looked up when Val walked over.

"I'll handle you go help...kay?" she asked pullig out medic supplies and went to tending.

Victor nodded getting up and went over to find Damon or Lucius whoever he crosses paths first  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:54 pm
Damon had went into the throne room and shut the door behind him..he was pacing..thinking..but what was he thinking about?  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:01 pm
"Sissy sissy come back here" Victor heard a little boy round his age when the first war he witness ran pass him. He quietly followed the boy in search of his sister already seeing the boy's protential.

The boy ran out of the gates towards the lake seeing a little girl playing with a small boat.

Victor stood not far from them watching the innocence as he looked up at the sky.

Val was carrying a little girl in her arms as she walked over to her brother.

"You alright?" she asked quietly while taking care of the poor orphan.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:41 am
Lucius sighed and nodded.

"I suppose.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 am
Silvia dusted herself off as Lucius had been dragging her, she looked at the towns people repairing the damage, she rubbed the back of her head and started walking around town.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games