Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

Fredrich just smiled softly to himself as he finished buttoning the last button, which was at Ellery's collarbone. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about." he whispered softly to the songwriter before helping him into his unmentionables. The only thing that actually bothered him were the scars decorating Ellery's body. It only made him want to kill Liam and Cameron for letting Liam do that. How Ellery could forgive him was completely beyond him.

"There." the detective muttered as he finished zipping up Ellery's pants. "Rest and gather all your gifts. I'll be back after I talk to the doctors." Fredrich instructed and gave the songwriter another smile before straightening up to his full height and walking off.

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:19 pm
♵ ♶ ♷ ξllery Ѧdvimi ♷ ♶ ♵

User Image

"You're not the one being dressed by a guy who's your exact opposite in size and in experience," he spouted sourly, pursing his lips. Once everything was on, Ellery nodded and slid his feet into his shoes. He hobbled to the gifts, even the one that had made him feel so terrible, and stuffed them back into the box, lifting it to the best of his ability. "I still can't believe that dumbass bought me something so... So useless!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Minutes later Fredrich came back in with a wheelchair being pushed ahead of him. "Here, get on." he said and stopped the wheelchair right at the side of Ellery's bed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:48 pm

User Image

Ellery raised an eyebrow sardonically, then lifted the box and shuffled over. "So, why am I in a wheelchair?" the songwriter asked, settling into the unsurprisingly uncomfortable chair.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:50 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You needed help changing. What makes you think you can walk on your own?" Fredrich pointed out as he started wheeling Ellery down the hallways. "Besides, it's hospital regulations."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:09 pm

User Image

"Hospital regulations? What the Hell?" Ellery rolled his eyes and pet the side of the box. "So, I was thinking that we should re-gift the d***o. I don't know who to, but I don't think I'm ever going to use it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Maybe you should keep it." Fredrich suggested. "If you plan on staying a virgin for a while longer, it wouldn't hurt to get some practice in so you at least know what you're dealing with. If you didn't know what the average size in then I can only imagine what you think sex will be like."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:00 pm

User Image

"How big is yours?" asked Ellery, blinking down into the box. "Is it bigger than the toy? And won't sex hurt me?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Please refrain from talking about my body in a public place." the detective sighed. "The only thing I'll say about myself is yes, it's bigger than your toy. As for sex, I'm not a bottom, so I don't know just how much it hurts, but they do show large amounts of pain during their first time." he mused.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:11 pm

User Image

Ellery's voice got softer, his eyes downcast. "How... How many guys have you..." He couldn't finish, feeling the mass amounts of shame overpower him. He was so inexperienced...

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Slept with?" Fredrich finished for him. "Only a few. I can count the amount on one hand. Most were to fix my own inexperience, and only two were for dating. Both of them didn't last very long. One of them was cheating on my the day after our second date." They exited the hospital. "Have you ever gone on a date with another man?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:08 pm

User Image

He shook his head vehemently. "Never. Men just don't like me." The man sighed, arms hugging the box to his chest. "Eun-Ho and Haneul used to make fun of me, since they almost always had someone in their beds, or on their arm. They'd call me unattractive, dorky, that kind of stuff. Lock would usually hit them and try to comfort me, but it never helped. He never told me that I was nice-looking. He just told me not to mind them."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I understand." the tall Austrian nodded as they reached his car. He went to Ellery's side and picked him up bridal-style. "You're a beautiful man." he started while lowering the man into the passenger's seat, a gust of wind playing with his ink black hair. "Your friends, however, are, as some would describe, sexy. They use their sex appeal to take people into bed. Then there's you." He smiled after clicking the seatbelt on and looked over at the songwriter. "You still strongly believe in giving your virginity to the one you love, so you have an innocent virgin glow. Compared to your sex-craved friends, it's no wonder you're known as the baby of the band." His expression softened. "I wouldn't let it trouble you, though. In the end, people will come to admire the beautiful. Sexy is a dime a dozen, but beauty is rare." He leaned away and closed the car door then turned around to take the wheelchair back to the hospital.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 pm

User Image

Ellery listened silently with large green eyes, only moving when he watched Fredrich walk away. "He... He thinks I'm beautiful," whispered the man, bringing his hand up to his lips and smiling softly. Fredrich was certainly a sight to see, capable of getting any man he wanted, and then some, but... He thought that Ellery was beautiful. "Oh no... This is bad." His heart was racing, his cheeks bright red, and Ellery could just feel himself shaking. After all this time, it was finally starting to happen.

He was falling for Fredrich.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In a couple minutes Fredrich got back into the car and strapped himself in. He turned the car on and was in the middle of checking for something behind him when he noticed Ellery's expression. "Hmm? Is something wrong? You look as though you've got something on your mind." he said.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games