Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:10 pm
-the butler with his mask simply stood there- "i was sent because sir shadow heard a noise, and sent me to investigate. But the better question is who are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 pm
Whedaba shakily stood up, pain searing in his chest, but he ignored it the best he could. He looked at the butler with the mask, not knowing what to say. "algbo, batobot jahus ti diwhaf." he grunted in pain and looked down at his chest, only to see that there was a bone impaling him from the ground. He reached his neck down and wrenched it out of him, spitting it out as he removed it.
(well, that was not fun.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:57 pm
undeadpriest15
-the butler with his mask simply stood there- "i was sent because sir shadow heard a noise, and sent me to investigate. But the better question is who are you?"

"I am Leo Leonal, Paladin of Light and son of Elara the great mother dragon of the forest. For some reason I have been called here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:00 pm
-the butler stood there almost shocked by what he was told- "ah hello mister leo." -he bowed- "i will go tell mr. shadow, in the mean time i ask you stay here. thank you." -he went inside to shortly come back out- "ah i also see your friend, you both are welcome inside, and i ask do you need anything?" -opening the door only to step to leo's side to stay out of the entrance's way-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:06 pm
undeadpriest15
-the butler stood there almost shocked by what he was told- "ah hello mister leo." -he bowed- "i will go tell mr. shadow, in the mean time i ask you stay here. thank you." -he went inside to shortly come back out- "ah i also see your friend, you both are welcome inside, and i ask do you need anything?" -opening the door only to step to leo's side to stay out of the entrance's way-

Whedaba looked at the man. "thenk yoo, bet do yoo seriosly thenk I ken fit en there?" he said as he looked at the size of the doorway.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:10 pm
"state of mind. if you think you can you will. and this might help." -he held out a simple little potion-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:31 pm
Whedaba
Whedaba looked at the man. "thenk yoo, bet do yoo seriosly thenk I ken fit en there?" he said as he looked at the size of the doorway.

undeadpriest15
"state of mind. if you think you can you will. and this might help." -he held out a simple little potion-

Leo looked between them and healed the wound on Whedaba's shoulder. "Si siofme jaci means sjek wux shilta siofme coi ui possible coi geou qe. Si tir ti enel xiisnarni. Zyak qe doegel." He looked at the potion. "What does that potion do might I ask?"

("I think he means if you can think it is possible it will be. I do not trust potions. So be careful.")  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:39 pm
"its a pain killer, but this door is all an illusion, but the thing that must be chosen is do you enter the doorway? everything a chose, and you must choose."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 pm
undeadpriest15
"its a pain killer, but this door is all an illusion, but the thing that must be chosen is do you enter the doorway? everything a chose, and you must choose."

"Well I didn't come here for nothing, I want to find out why I have been dreaming of this place" Leo stepped forward towards the door eyeing the butler the entire time as he stepped through.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:47 pm
"never forget this chose is yours alone, for your traveling alone, before i forget mr.shadow is in the room second door to the left the one with a skull and chef hat on it. "  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 pm
undeadpriest15
"never forget this chose is yours alone, for your traveling alone, before i forget mr.shadow is in the room second door to the left the one with a skull and chef hat on it. "

"Skull and chef hat huh. This shall be interesting" He walked slowly down the hall making sure his weapon was easily accessible if needed. He stopped in front of the door and slowly opened it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:56 pm
-still eating watches the door open to see leo, looks through a window- "hi leo, if anything your late, but better here now then never." -gestures to the table- "hungry, would you like anything? its still lunch time and before we get down to business you should eat something. or not and just take a seat. as always your choice."  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm
undeadpriest15
-still eating watches the door open to see leo, looks through a window- "hi leo, if anything your late, but better here now then never." -gestures to the table- "hungry, would you like anything? its still lunch time and before we get down to business you should eat something. or not and just take a seat. as always your choice."

Leo eyed Priest hesitantly taking the seat at the table he took a little of the food and nibbled on it softly. "I should have know it was you that called me here. What do you want from me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm
"well hi to you to. well i thought we could talk. maybe a lesson could help."
(i gtg soon)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:12 pm
undeadpriest15
"well hi to you to. well i thought we could talk. maybe a lesson could help."
(i gtg soon)

"A lesson in what?" He sat watching Priest trying to discern if this was the evil one or the good one sitting in front of him.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games