Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:59 am
"What did you do NOW!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:03 am
"I don't know. But that's why Cade is here." Henry sighed again.

"One man blew up his entire apartment and shot him. You name it, he had it. And he was trying to hire Cade to not only kill me, but the kids too I think, judging by how much money there was.

"Someone wants us dead, and we don't even know who. These display guns will be needed, I'm sure."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 am
"The guns and ammo we already have out there are MORE than enough." Jack grunted.
"Guess no sleep for me tonight...Need to set up a perimeter..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:30 pm
"Still though, Jack. This guy isn't playing around." Jack was then tossed a credit card.

"Buy whatever you need. Turrets, cameras, lasers. Don't care. Just make sure my kids can sleep, and no one can even breathe here without being caught.

"I need to go pull them out of school and start looking for tutors.." Henry sighed as he left.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:34 pm
"What are we talking about?" Cade asked as he walked into the room, carrying two duffel bags and a box. He tilted his head slightly as he watched Henry leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm
"And get a cook too!" Jack barked as Cade came in.
"I'm off to make this property into the fort it should have been years ago." he replied as he walked out of the room.
"Don't you DARE touch anything, and NEVER let the children in here. ESPECIALLY ISSAC."
He ordered him as he left.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:12 pm
"Yeah yeah, have fun." Cade grunted as he closed the door behind him. A few minutes later he left the room to go downstairs to watch TV.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Once Jack had left the house and property, another car rolled into the driveway. A black, slender car with tinted windows.

Hearing the engine, Henry stood up to investigate and peeked outside the window.

"...Isaac... Valarie. Your rooms. Now." He growled, suddenly closing curtains and locked everything he could.

"Dad..?" Isaac watched his father curiously. "What's going on?"

"Go. Move your ******** asses." He growled quietly, before he suddenly went to the entertainment certain, opened a drawer and pulled out two automatic pistols.

"On it sir!" Isaac quickly got on his feet and grabbed Valarie once the guns were out, and ran up the stairs.

"Cade. Get off your a**." Henry growled, handing him one of the guns.

"We have company." He said, just as someone kicked down the front door.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:10 pm
Cade rose an eyebrow as he watched Henry and the others move. "Somethin' up boss?" He asked before taking the gun.

"Oh..." He murmured when the door was kicked down before firing a warning shot.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:52 pm
"Don't waste bullets." Henry growled, just as something was thrown in.

"Duck!" He jumped over the couch, just as a flash bang off. Their hearing would go, but as long as they looked away their eyes could be fine, hence why Henry moved out of the way immediately, getting to safety in case it had been worse.

Automatic rifles then fired blankly through the door and windows.

"God damn it..." Isaac growled, hearing the commotion down stairs, hiding away in his closet with Valarie.

"Isaac.. What's going on?" She whimpered, scooting herself into her brother's lap.

"Fight. It's okay." He growled as he started to call Jack.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:20 pm
Jack was driving in his car when he received a call.
"Hmm..?" he looked down at his phone and hit the breaks.
"Yeah..?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 pm
Cade opened his mouth to snap back at him when he saw something thrown into the room. He followed suit, closing his eyes and covering an ear with his free hand.

"What the hell!?" He growled as he waited for the shots, and ringing, to stop.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:58 pm
Unable to hear Cade's growl, Henry peeked around the corner of the couch looking to the door. He saw movement, and immediately fired two shots before ducking back behind the couch.

"We have nothing here. We need to go into the next room. From there, I can move us to the weapon stash." He growled, only partly hearing himself.

"Jack! Thank God." Isaac gave a sigh of relief.

"We're in trouble. Dad told Valarie and me to go upstairs. We're hiding in my room right now, but I'm hearing a lot of noise down stairs." He explained rather quickly, adrenaline and fear pumping through his system.

"You gotta come home. NOW."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:13 pm
Jack did a burnout on the street as he made a turn to go back home, now speeding back.
Fortunately, he was not far from home.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:50 pm
The smell of cigarette smoke was heavy in the air, suffocating Alona. She stood in a dark room that was her bosses chambers. He sat on the couch with two half naked women on his arms. Alona stood a few feet in front of him, her head bowed to the ground. The man let out puff of smoke as he looked at the woman standing before him.
"Alona, what has happened? I've been recieving a lot of complaints from your clients saying that you're boring. Why is that? You're supposed to satisfy them," he said smoothly before dismissing the two women to his side. "I guess I'll have to teach you again," he stated as he got up.
The two women gave Alona apologetic looks as they left the room. Alona remained silent as the man walked towards her, still smoking the cig. God, she hated that smell, that disgusting smell...
Two hours later, Alona left the room with a few bruises on her arms and legs. Her makeup was smeared from tears which she quickly dabbed away. She stopped by the ladies room and freshened up before heading out to "work." She walked down the streets and noticed a car that suddenly turned around and headed back to where it came from. Alona looked after it for a while before going back to attracting customers.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games