Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:55 pm
"Accidents do happen, ya know..." Lucy argued as she glanced down at the snack food Marie was eating.
"...And shouldn't we save our food?"

"Well excuse me for not being whipped and deciding I don't want take your s**t!" Kim snapped, throwing her hands up dramatically.

"If you have such a problem with Azm choosing me, then maybe you outta leave before you end up doing something stupid."

"Obviously. But I didn't see that thing in there when Ben and I set the explosives."

"And its not like its hard to miss!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm
"I'm not going to do anything stupid," she replied. "I'm not going to hurt you or let you die. What would that prove...? You're the one who's getting upset over this..."

"I bought these before I left..."

"Then how did you miss it?" Azm asked. He was teasing them but his tone didn't sound like it.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm
"Alright, alright.. They're your's to eat. Just thought I'd ask." Lucy sighed in defeat, uncomfortably looking at the other two as they still argued.

"I didn't say you we're going to hurt me. Thanks for the warning though." Kim grunted, leaning down to grab her weapon.

"Regardless, you still should ******** off." She added, heading out towards the woods.

"How the ******** should I know? Maybe that thing can be folded up, and we thought it was just a piece of machinery."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm
"Doesn't matter," he replied.

"I'm not going anywhere and neither are you," she said, watching her leave. Your girlfriend is wandering off in the woods alone again. Send you location and direction.

Azm let out an irritated growl. follow her! "Get back to the girls and wait for us," he ordered before running off into the woods.

Nurixin ran after her, staying a few feet behind Kim. "What did I tell you about wandering off in the woods?" Nurixin asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:05 pm
Niles and Ben gave quick nods and ran the rest of the way back to the landing zone.

"You know, its a little pointless for me to get space when you still follow me." She growled, glaring hatefully back at the android. "I'm not even ******** going anywhere. There's no where to go! Buzz off already."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 pm
"We're in hostile bot territory and you're letting your feeling get in the way of your head. If they aren't looking for us then they will be soon."

Azm went flying passed where the other girls were sitting without so much as a glance.

Narie put the bag away and layed back in the dirt. "well that was fun..."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:38 pm
Niles and Ben came to the girls, a few seconds behind Azm.

"What the heck is going on?" Niles growled, looking around seeing Kim and Nurixin were missing.
"Where are the others?"

"Jesus Christ, I was just going away a few feet!" Kim groaned, turning around to face Nurixin. She reached out and shoved Nurixin against her chest. "Get lost, please! You're driving me nuts."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:45 pm
"you guys missed the chick fight," Marie answered. "Clothes ripping, hair pulling, the works. It was totally one sided of course but still fun to watch," she lied.

Unfortunately it was like trying to push a truck. Nurxin frowned. "So angry over a little talk that meant nothing."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 pm
"And you did nothing to stop the situation?" Niles rose an eyebrow, before giving a heavy sigh.

"Damn it, we don't need this right now."

"Angry over a little talk? No. I'm pissed because you refuse to let go of the past, and its ******** up my future." Frustrated, Kim raised her rifle and sent the butt of it right at Nurixin's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:12 pm
Nurixin turned with the hit and slowly looked back at Kim. She didn't look upset or angry, more confused. "What are you hoping to accomplish by striking me?"

"Just ******** with you, they didn't actually hurt each other. There was some harsh words though," he said. "and honestly if they did start fighting there wouldn't be much either of us could do to stop Nurixin. I might be strong but these arms are still anchored to my bones and have limits... otherwise I could break my back if I wasn't careful. There's a weight limit protocol to keep that from happening you see..."

Azm stopped running once they came into sight but he stayed hidden. He figured this would come up sooner or later and he wanted to see how the two would handle it on their own.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm
When she failed to get Nurixin back, Kim struck again, again, and again.
"Because. You. Won't. Go. Away." She growled between her blows.

"Great..." Niles sighed, resting his face into the palm of his hand. "Last thing we need ins a wedge..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:27 pm
Nurixin now started to dodge the blows or slapping the rifle away with her hand. "The violence isn't helping."

"I'm sure they'll work it out," Marie said as she stared up at the sky.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm
"Don't like it? THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kim never stopped trying to hit her, despite how useless it was against Nurixin.
"I just wanted some ******** privacy. I wasn't even leaving the area, just getting out of sight. And you gotta ******** follow me. WHY?!"

"What are they fighting about anyway?" Ben asked curiously, tilting his head off to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:40 pm
"You're about to be a lot more upset if you don't stop trying to hit me. You know you're not supposed to leave the sight of the group unless you with someone and yet you continue to do so because you're acting like a child," she said as she continued to dodge and block the blows.

"Nurxin kept killing the mood when ever they were having a moment or something... and Kim got all butt frustrated about it."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:47 pm
"I was just going to sit on other ******** side of the trees. All I'd have to do is look and see your ugly face." Kim growled as her attacks became heavier and wider due to her increasing anger.

"I know the ******** rule and I wasn't going to break it. You just don't wanna give me a ******** moment of peace!"

"...So.. They're fighting over Azm?"  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games