Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:11 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott blinked at her. Seventy? She always made fun of his age, but that was a little too far. "Umm..... One, not even seventy-year-olds say 'hokey pokey' anymore, and two, that was the worst joke about my age I've ever heard." he said with a lightly quirked eyebrow, obviously not seeing what she was.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"Oh please, you have so many wrinkles. You can't be much younger than seventy." Coming closer, she pinched his cheek and raised an eyebrow. "See? Your skin sags. You're old."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

The much-too-attractive-to-be-seventy-years-old man's nostrils flared when she pinched his cheeks. "Okay, that's crossing the line!" he snapped and grit his teeth, snapping his cigarette in half. "The Hell's wrong with you! I can handle a fifty-year-old joke, but I draw the line at seventy! I'm no where near it, I don't even have silver streaks yet!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:24 pm
Awesome nerd

She rolled her eyes again. "Yes, you do. You only have grey hair. When's the last time you looked in the mirror?" Michaela set her hands on her hips. "What, did a witch cast a spell on you and make you forget you're old?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Childish anger and hurt showed on his face. "You're going too far now, dammit. Quit saying I'm old!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

She was about to yell back, when her phone chirped. Picking it up, she smiled. "Hello? Oh hey, Ericka! Yeah, he's right here." She held out the phone. "It's for you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Eyeing the phone cautiously, Alcott took the phone, feeling emasculated with its abundance of girlish designs and colors, and pressed it to his ear. "Hello?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd

"She sees you as an elderly man! That's part of the spell! Damn, I can't believe I forgot that. You have to convince her that you're not seventy!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott's eye twitched. Yeesh, that's just disturbing. "How can you forget something like that?" he demanded into the phone. He looked over and saw a mirror against the wall. He stared at his reflection and gingerly touched his cheek. Smooth skin and strong features... He couldn't imagine himself all wrinkly with gray hair. He tried for a second, but he only succeeded in shuddering.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

"I didn't think about it until I called up a friend. Look, once she realizes she's attracted to your mind, she'll start being able to see you the way you are."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Alcott groaned and ran a hand through his thick, blonde hair. He was relying on his looks to get him through this, but now he had to be charming? That was too much! "You're killing me here..." he sighed.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"Come on, Alcott. Haven't you ever had to seduce a woman before? Just make her feel appreciated, beautiful, and intelligent. I'm still looking for a way to remove that part of the spell."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

He stayed quiet. Jesus, when was the last time he ever seduced a girl? He wasn't even sure if that was true! He means, he couldn't even remember the last time he went on an authentic date! Was it... Oh man, it was more than five years ago. It was safe to say he was rusty at this. "So I have to compliment her?" he grunted with the hint of a scoff.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 am
Awesome nerd

"Yes, and when I discover how to reverse that part and she sees how you really look, everything will fall into place and her attraction will mesh with love as it did before."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Another sigh escaped the half-breed for a second before his voice picked up on the line again. "Alright, fine fine. I guess I can toss a few things here and there." he grumbled.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games