Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Victor chuckled at the girl. Entertaining. A little beastly girl. Reminded Victor a bit of him of himself, albeit a younger Victor. Still, Victor couldn't tolerate that kind of brash rudeness directed at him. He was the alpha here. Not this youngling whelp. He snarled. "Careful what you say, girl. I just might have to punish you."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
Usagi Hiromoto
A.K.A Tesla

--------------------
"Actually..." Usagi interjected. "I think I have everything I need." He said with a bow. "Thank you once again." Usagi didn't even realize he was speaking Japanese at this point. It just felt natural. "I think I can find my way for now." He said before exiting the office. He didn't have much luggage, so unpacking in the room to the right next to Masika's didn't take long. He did have a fairly large sum of American money to buy new clothes and manage his life until he got on his feet 100%. He was a prepared boy.
--------------------
I am the spark of knowledge

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean nodded and closed the door behind Usagi as he left. She had some issues of her own to deal with before she called Vincent back in to ask him about the points he'd brought up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image

Carmel sighed heavily as she walked up to the door of the Brotherhood house. This should be the place, if she followed the directions exactly. She walked up to the door casually, lifting her compact mirror and eyeing her reflection suspiciously. She had to make sure she looked herself at times, no telling if she accidentally changed her eye color or what not. Nope! Gorgeous as usual! Maybe I should change my eye color... She muttered, staring at her golden eyes suspiciously. While thinking it over, she pulled out a #2 pencil from her blue skinny jean pocket, Not even bothering to so much as glance at the yellow stick, golden shimmer sparked from her hand, engulfing the pencil in golden sparkles. Her luminescent eyes darted towards it momentarily. She smiled as the dust simmered down, and there in the pencil's place was a shiny pink lipgloss. Applying the glossy goodness to her lips, Carmel didn't forget her earlier question. Nah, why would I alter such a pretty face? She joked, stepping up to the door and ringing the bell. Hellooooo??? Anyone home???  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image Arya smiled and nodded in agreement. This place was so calming, despite the oddly large number or dead souls floating around. She turned her gaze upwards was she focus on a bright soul. "Is Ms. Jean here? I believe that's the woman that I spoke to." She said softly, remembering how Jean's voice had popped in her head one night during dinner. Her parents had found it disconcerting when she had abruptly stopped their conversation for a few minutes. She had passed it off to them as she forgot what she was going to say.

Clut walked over to Sam and looked her over. "Hey, pinkie," He said, adopting Grey's nick name for Sam, "What can you do? Like what powers do you have?" He asked, Arya looking over at Sam. She was wondering that too.

Foxi Doll

User Image Sumina heard Sabertooth burst in from the kitchen, a piece of pizza hanging out of her mouth. "Sabertooth, don't break our door." She snapped, walking over to the two with the pizza still in her mouth and a soda in hand. "Dragon's new here. She don't know her place yet." 'Just go along with what he says. He'll have a fit if you don't.' She told Zeda, taking a drink of soda as if nothing was happening.

Sumina turned to look at the door as it rang and scanned the mind of who ever was there. Her eyes widened and she started laughing, turning to Zeda. "Zeda your about to meet someone more shallow than me." She said as the door swung open with telekinetic force. 'Come on in. We're in the living room.' She said into the girl's mind as she took a bite of pizza.

baka-slash-chibi13

Kitty Kat Rosetta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:00 pm
Untouchable_Sanity
User Image

Carmel jumped when the door swing open, taken aback by a young girl, about her age, answering. Weren't there any, well, supervisors, adults, or hot boys around? She suppressed a frown as she took a large step inside, hardly taken aback by the average looking furniture. Everything was average compared to what she used to live with. She had a yacht for gods sake!
Well, hello there. She smiled a wide pearly grin at the living room occupants as she came to the room. My name is Carmel, and I'll be needing a place to stay for the tim being. Apparently I can't have my own house at age 17, no matter how much money I put in. What. An. Atrocity! I do hope none of you mind, I was told I'de be an acceptable guest here? She didn't bother with a large introduction, surly they must have heard of her, she did come from the wealthiest family around. Sitting casually on a couch, Carmel raked back her hair to behind her shoulders, pulled down her A&F tank top past her hour glass waist and hips, and smiled again at her new found house mates. I'm one of you, you know. A mutant as we are so horribly called. I think we should be called something more ravishing, like, specials or something. I don't know, I've never been great at making names. But not mutant, I mean, we sound like lab experiments! She cried out, shaking her head in disgust.
She turned to the girl who let her in and smiled. What a lovely hair color! Is that natural? She asked. A rain of gold glittered appeared on Carmel's head, forming a bubble of golden dust around her head. When it settled, her hair was the exact same color as the girl. Carmel took out her mirror compact and stared at her reflection, shook her head, and changed back after another shower of gold dust. I don't have the right complexion. Of course, i could if I wanted, but then I wouldn't be myself would I?  

Kitty Kat Rosetta

Invisible Genius

9,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:05 am
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

"Um, I'm not really sure. The last I saw, she was at the hospital," Sam explained, her stomach tightening with anxiety. She still felt ashamed at being deceived so much. "But I guess, if she were back, she would probably be up in her office. We can go check really quickly, since I know she would want to meet you anyway."

As she lead them through the hallways, Sam pointed out various details of interest, from the wide open kitchens to the fireplace centered common rooms. When they expressed their curiosity in her powers, Sam blushed, stopping at the base of the main stairwell.

"My powers? Oh, well. I guess the easiest way to explain it is that I create excess life force. It allows me to do things like heal wounds, mimic other mutants abilities and raise the dead," she said, hurrying through the last part.

"What about you? What is your gift?" she asked in return. She wanted to follow Jean's ideal that their mutations were a gift to be proud of, not a curse to be ashamed of. Though she was having trouble believing that for herself, it was easier to help others to see that in themselves.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

All that matters in life is survival. . .

"It's only a punishment if I've done something wrong," she snapped, studiously ignoring Sumina's advice. She wasn't going to just roll over and let someone tell her what to do. It was one of the reasons she had left that hell of a life behind. "Otherwise, it's just having some fun."

When Sumina announced the arrival of another person, Zeda took what was left of her rotting meat and set it on the table. The flesh smacked, letting small splatters of ooze and blood speckle the scratched up wooden surface. Then she gave the man a wide birth as she sought out the new girl.

Sumina was right, she thought with dismay as she perched on the arm of the couch. She smelled of expensive perfume and sounded even more petty.

"Apt name for someone who smells so sickeningly sweet," she said sourly.

. . . But crushing the weak is nice too.

baka-slash-chibi13

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:07 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth snorted. "If she is new, then she needs to learn the pecking order." He said with a snort before towering over Zeda once more. "I'm Sabertooth, and I'm top dog here. Got it? I'm the alpha." Sabertooth said, establishing himself as the one in charge.
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:17 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

When she felt the shadow of the man standing behind her, Zeda stilled for a moment. It was a show of her own dominance, that she did not cower or answer him right away.

"Dragons don't run in packs. They're solo hunters," she replied in an almost bored tone. "So go peck somewhere else, because I'm not about to kneel before a dog, top or otherwise."

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:20 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth wasn't in the mood for sass. With one swift backhand, he sent her sprawling though the wall into an unused room. "Thing is you overestimate your own powers and my patience. You're no dragon. You're a whining little lizard flopping around on its belly." Sabertooth said, walking through the rubble hole to Zeda. "And my patience is ended."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

The hand caught her upside the head, making her see white spots as she crashed through the weak plaster of a wall and into another equally dust ridden chamber. Zeda coughed as the powdered drywall settled, getting slowly and measurably to her feet.

"Is tigger upset that I'm not just another toy to play with?" she asked, her voice high with the excitement of the coming fight. Her heartbeat barely rose above its normally slow pace, but her mind was filled with the exciting images of such an encounter.

"I've never been one to put much stalk in patience," she admitted as she took her natural fighting stance. "It's much more interesting to go with the moment."

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:41 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Sabertooth shook his head. "Wrong again." Sabertooth had recently become many more pounds heavier, but that didn't seem to hamper his natural speed. That coupled with his strength turned into a Leonidas-esque kick, which resulted in more destruction of the already unstable house. "You're just like everything else in this world. My plaything."
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:54 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda had enough time to use her arms to cover her middle when his foot connected with her body. What she was unprepared for was the sheer power behind the attack. Despite her attempts to soften the blow, she was sent through at least two more walls, she lost track after one of the pipes caught her behind the head. Her vision blurred for a slow heartbeat, her body stunned by the ferocity of the blow. Both her arms had shattered, as had her ribs, and spine.

Then she took in a slow and even breath, her second eyelids clouding her sienna eyes momentarily as her body reset itself. Sitting up, she gazed back through the walls at the man who had made them.

"I am no one's plaything," she ground out, her voice ending in a low rumbling hiss. Getting to her feet, she spit into her palms, spreading the vile substance across her knuckles before charging at him. Her body shifted as she ran, covering in a layer of protective scales as her hair folded into its leathery hood.

baka-slash-chibi13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:57 am
User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
"That's it, girl! Come on!" Sabertooth egged her on, spreading his arms as if to embrace her. He wasn't planning on dodging. Or even blocking. Sabertooth wanted to see everything this little whelp could dish out. That way it'd be all the more satisfying when he picked her a part. "Don't hold back. Otherwise I'll wind up killing you by accident." That was a lie. Any killing Sabertooth did was always purposeful. Accidental death around Victor never happened. That just made how much death Victor caused all the more sickening.
--------------------
All Ferocity
/ No Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 am
User Image

Zeda "Dragon" Smith

Zeda ran as fast as she could so that her first punch hit him square in the diaphragm. She resisted the temptation to stay within his arms span, remembering the painful results that David had shown her. Instead she ducked under one arm, using her legs to swipe his feet from under him.

In revenge for hitting her, she pulled his arm back at an odd angle and bit into the bulky flesh of his shoulder. It was decidedly dense, but her saliva worked its magic, burning its way in as she locked her jaw like a gator on the bone.

baka-slash-chibi13

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games