Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:31 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen exhaled, his hand flicking suddenly as a strand of twisting webbing stuck to the bowl of soup that was still steaming on the table before he twisted his wrist, the soup bowl flying in a wide arc before it and the bowl slammed into the side of Ash's head and shattered. Ash yelped and jerked back. "Damn... that's some hot soup!!" Ash said quickly with a slight wince, though it hadn't seemed to draw blood from him. "Consider yourself lucky that all I did was hit you up side the head with something hard and blunt... better than beating on you with my fists as I'm strongly considering at the moment," he muttered. Raen looked quite annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:39 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi made a face when she heard the glass shatter "Raen, I'm in my bare feet.." Her pale eyes flicked to Ash, slight annoyance showing through "You were supposed to knock and wait." She felt a warmth spread from the ring through her hand an up her arm, a sort of calm settling over her.Standing on the couch, she moved from it to the chair and then onto the next one before hopping off the furniture and into that hall, skirting the scattered shards of glass completely.The slightly funny thing about it, was that she moved remarkably like a cat would, walking on the balls of her feet, one foot in front of the other.Once down the hall, she closed her door with a resounding thud, showing she wasn't at all happy.She then proceeded to pull on another shirt and worked on finding her boots.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:48 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen snorted as Mairi muttered in his mind before she spoke to Ash a few seconds before he saw her move with surprisingly flowing agility. He didn't seem to realize he was staring at her back before he heard a soft clatter and glanced towards Ash, his eyes widening slightly as he noticed immediately the glass and ceramic that had scattered over the floor was gone and he was placing the bowl on the table near him. "What the ********> he thought with confusion, unaware that Ash had used his powers to reform the bowl after it had shattered.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi found one boot hiding under the bed and another in the back of the closet.Pulling them both on, she touched the surface of the mirror lightly before leaving her room again.Coming back up the hall, she started braiding her hair "How, exactly, are we getting to Katoteros?" She tied her braid of with a small navy blue ribbon that matched her shirt and crossed her arms, noticing Raen's aura rippling slightly, as if he were shocked about something.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:17 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen dropped to the floor in a crouch near Mairi, his gaze on his brother who glanced over his shoulder as the air twisted into a swirling oval that led into a broad blue marble and ivory throne room with gold inlays and large pale marble columns. "Does that answer your question?" Ash said mildly. In the distance through the dimensional gate was what seemed to be a statue of a man.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mair slipped her hand into Raen's, the portal making her uneasy "I suppose it does.." Something about the statue, whether it was because it was god made, or made of an irregular type of material, it allowed her to make out the features, or at least the basic ones that weren't distorted by the portal.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:47 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen sighed as he glanced at Mairi from the corner of his eye. "Trust me, you aren't the only one nervous about this... for all we know we could be stepping off a cliff and hovering six feet off the ground," he sighed. He saw his brother step through the portal, which wavered oddly, like it was liquid. I get the sense that the surface of that portal is like the surface of a bubble, he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:53 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi paled slightly, her fingers tightening around his for a moment "Your not helping Raen, you know I don't like heights.." She took a deep breath before letting go of his hand and squeezing her eyes shut before stepping through the portal.Rather than feeling like she was walking through a bubble, it felt almost gel like.On the other side, she let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been hold and opened her eyes, slightly startled to find that she had some semblance of her sight back.Frowning, she moved her hand back and forth in front of her face, noting she saw every detail only nothing seemed to be in color, and it took a bit longer to focus.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:01 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen did the same, though his gaze scanned around, noticing three good sized buildings probably thirty or forty feet away. He cocked his head slightly, seeing a jungle in the distance that had a good sized palace sticking above the trees. He walked down the broad blue silk covered staircase, his gaze scanning around constantly and unconsciously for threats. He noted the large gold sunburst with three silver lightning bolts impaling it in the floor beneath the statue, which he noticed was an aristocratic looking man in robes.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:09 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi was still staring at her hands when Raen came through the portal, silent tears streaking her face lightly at the shock of being able to see again, albeit with some impairments.Her eyes stayed the silver color, but they were now rimmed with in an amber gold.She took a few careful breaths trying to steady herself before looking up at the two brothers.All she saw where their backs, but she instantly knew which was which, though they were remarkably similar from behind "Raen.." Her voice sounded like it was barely above a whisper and had an oddly melodic sound to it in the large area.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:23 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen blinked, looking back up at Mairi. "What is it, Mai-chan?" he said quietly. He cocked his head slightly as he saw the subtle ring of amber-golden color which contrasted against the pale silver of her eyes. He took a slow breath, fighting back urges he knew were heavily inappropriate at that moment.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:29 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a choked sounding laugh when she saw his face, and quickly tried to brush away the tears "I can see...Not the colors, but I can still see.." She was still able to see his aura as well, which helped her with focusing, but the fact that she could actually see him, not just the energy he created had her crying.And she knew if Ash made some smart a** comment at the moment she'd probably punch him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen blinked a couple of times, his irises swirling more rapidly. "That's great," he said quietly. "I would say take..." "Don't even finish that... primarily because she'll kick your a** first... then I'll put my foot so far up your rear end you'll think you're part of the ceiling while I'm standing on the floor," Raen said bluntly. Ash just chuckled as a brunette woman in robes similar to Ash's own as well as Raen's, though the latter didn't realize it, stepped up close to Ash. "He has a talent for organization.. and a talent for putting his foot in his mouth," she said. "I'm Soteria, Ash's wife," she said, making Raen c**k his head.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:50 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi nodded slightly at Raen, still brushing away tears as she took another couple of deep breaths to calm down.She shot Ash a murderous look and rather than hit him physically, she hit him with a pretty heard mental slap instead, that way he couldn't block it "Even I know better than to take pictures in a place like this." She moved to stand by Raen, about as composed as she was going to get after this new revelation.She looked at the woman slightly surprised "And for coming in uninvited..I'm Mairi.." She trailed off, unsure if she and Raen were officially dating now or not.Something about Soteria seemed familiar for some reason but she couldn't figure out what.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:27 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC -【◇】-|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly as Soteria laughed. "Nonsense; he wouldn't bring you here if he or my mother-in-law hadn't invited you in one way or another," she said with amusement. She looked thoughtfully at Raen before glancing at the statue. "I assume whatever you're here for has to do with that," she said with a slight shrug. "Something like that, though I have little doubt that he," he said, referring to Noir, "will give up what he's gained easily... if possible we need to beat it out of him, which doubtless won't be easy," he sighed. "Once we're done with this, we should go out to eat or something," he murmured to Mairi.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games