Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:17 pm
Awesome nerd

He giggled, green eyes laughing at the detective. "I don't know, I think you're an even bigger dreamboat now that you were fifteen years ago," he replied, sitting up and moving to straddle Fredrich's waist. He set his small hands on Fredrich's chest, thumbs rubbing the skin gently. "Don't you think it's strange that I haven't gotten any bigger at all, and you just seem to get more and more intimidating?" he thought aloud, furrowing his brow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"No, I don't think it's strange. Most of the people I associate with are immortal, too, so that could be why I'm not bothered by it." Fredrich explained while setting one hand on Ellery's hip and the other over one of the hands on his chest. In this position more of Fredrich's aged and mature look could be observed. His body was still as strong as it had been nearly twenty years ago, though a few more scars decorated it, much like the recent bullet wound on his chest. He didn't wear his glasses as much anymore, so there was nothing getting in the way of his cold glare, which also seemed to have mature with his age. His ink black hair now had a few grayish white strands appeared over his ears. For a man his age, he really did look good.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:56 pm
Awesome nerd

"Then allow me to resphrase," he said, leaning down to kiss an old scar at Fredrich's shoulder, kissing each he came across. "You've gotten sexier and more mysteriously dashing with age, my love. I have remained your cute little lover that few take seriously." Sitting upright, the lovely designer gazed lovingly down at the man he loved, vivid green eyes, while decorated with creases to signify age, as lively as ever before. Ellery's old scar still glimmered on his chest, the only real blemish on his pretty body. It forever served as a reminder of love between himself and Fredrich, and he wouldn't lose it for the world. However, Ellery's lover seemed much less partial.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

"I like that about you." Fredrich said, lifting a hand up to brush some hair from the designer's face. "Everyone may see you as the same as before, but I see the differences. Your eyes show more wisdom than ever, there are strands of white hair I can see time to time, and as for your body-" He smirked as the hand that stayed on Ellery's hip stroked the skin with his thumb. "-I can clearly tell that it's changed with age." He rested his hand against Ellery's cheek and pulled him down for a heated kiss. "The fact that you still look as beautiful as all those years before is a bonus." he whispered between kisses.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:06 am
Ellery set his hands on Fredrich's shoulders and pushed away a bit, licking his lips and grinning. "You need to stop being so sweet to me, Detective," he teased, nudging his nose with his own. "Someone might think you've got a thing for me." Kissing him sweetly, Ellery moved to get off of his spouse and pulled his shirt from before on, although leaving it open and loose. "Now, unlike some people, I have to get downstairs to our guests. Are you coming?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:55 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich watched Ellery get up then rested his own head on the pillow to stare at the ceiling. "Maybe later." he murmured. For now he'd just rest and think.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:49 pm
"Alright then, I'll see you later." Ellery tugged his jeans onto his slim hips, stepping into a pair if house shoes and jogging downstairs. "Love you!" The designer was in the middle of buttoning his shirt up when he walked into the room where he'd last left the experiments. "Boys?" he called, scar finally covered up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:59 pm
Mayah Playah

"Come on! We could totally escape right now and they wouldn't notice!" 36 insisted for what appeared to be the thousandth time to 72, or Robin.
The quieter male was laying on his bed, back facing the fox and his urgent expression. After a second he turned his head and said, "Orders." then went back to what could only be described as relaxing. 36's eye twitched, he grabbed his hair and yelled out in frustration until he heard a familiar voice. He quickly jumped and spun around to face the man he was trying to escape from. "Wha- What are you doing here?!" he stammered, hoping his plan hadn't been overheard; not like it could work without Robin's help, anyway. Speaking of which, the man turned at the voice and sat up expectantly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:08 pm
The designer crossed his arms and shook his head at 36, then moved to pull a set of keys out of his shirt pocket and gestured to the hall. "I told you, I have to measure you. Come on Robin, you're first, so you have to be ready quickly." Ellery waited for them to move first, not willing to let them escape just yet.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:29 pm
Mayah Playah

The emotionless man got off the bed to walk over to Ellery, but an extended arm from 36 stopped him. "Like hell I'm going to be some freak's toy just because he gave Decius candy!" he snarled and glared at the designer. His other arm moved in swift movement, a pillow flew towards Ellery. It wouldn't hurt him, no, but a distraction was another thing. A distraction against what? From a kitsune about to tackle him.
Ignoring 72's warning glares, 36 started to charge. He never agreed to do this, he didn't want to have to change his life again! He'd rather have to endure Decius' twisted experiments than find out what a thong was! The fox picked up speed in his small distance, he was coming close when-
With a click of the safety, the tip of a gun was pressed to 36's halting forehead. Standing behind Ellery was Fredrich, an unamused look on his face as he held the gun with a steady hand. "I'm not surprised this happened." he sighed while pushing his glasses up with his free hand. 36 trembled underneath the man's glare, and even more so against the gun. That man had eyes as cruel as Decius, maybe even worse. He wouldn't hesitate to pull that trigger.
"Go wait your turn." Fredrich said and pointed to the bed with his chin. "I don't like this as much as you do, so let's just get this over with." The fox stared at the gun for a moment longer before obediently backing away and sitting on the bed like a child that had been scolded.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:49 pm
He'd been expecting the pillow, but not the charge. Ellery turned just in time to see Fredrich's gun touching the experiment's forehead. He crossed his arms and shook his head in disdain. "Honestly," he sighed, then looked back to Robin. "Come along, dear. Let's get you measured and dressed." He gestured to the door and started to leave, but not before kissing his spouse's cheek and thanking him.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:06 pm
Mayah Playah

Robin stared at 36 for a moment then followed Ellery. He stopped at the doorway as the detective was putting his gun up and looked at him. Feeling the eyes on him, Fredrich looked over and returned the stair. They shared a quiet stare for a while until Robin broke it to continue walking. Fredrich raised an eyebrow at him then looked over at the fox, who was staring at the ground like a frightened child. Sighing through his nose, the detective advanced a step and was about to say something when he heard a knock at the door. He looked towards the doorway then back at the fox. Pursing his lips, he closed the door, locked it, and made his way to the front door.

At the porch was Julian. Decius kept insisting that he help with the wounds, but Julian told him to take care of Daniel. The only signs that he had ever been abused was the slightly brown coloration around his eye. It barely hurt anymore, and didn't bother him.
That all could wait, however, because hopefully Daniel was finally back. He dressed in clothes fit for church, wanting to look good for the blonde. As he waited for the door to open, he stared at his feet, thinking over what kind of things to say for him. "Hey, good-looking!", "Hey! It's like I never tried to kill you!", "Wow, you look hotter than your dad!" Oh, he's going to blow this.
Hearing the door finally open, Julian's eyes widened and his body tensed. He quickly pulled his hand out from behind to expose a bouquet of flowers. "H-Hey good-loo-" His mouth dried up and crumbled out of existence as he saw Mr. Waltz giving him a bemused stare.
Julian stayed in his petrified state, holding the flowers out while keeping his mouth in a frozen gape of horror. The older man had snap him out of his daze.
"Is there any reason you're here, Julian?" he asked.
The teen shook his head a few times then smiled nervously at him. "Uh, yeah! I was wondering if Daniel was home?"
Fredrich gave him a sympathetic frown and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I'm afraid not. He has to stay another day for his wounds to completely heal."
Julian's face fell and he looked down guiltily. "O-Oh yeah?" How bad did he hurt him? He had seen Daniel for himself and the wounds looked alright...
Sensing the boy's guilt, Fredrich offered him a reassuring smile and set a gloved hand on his shoulder. "Relax. They're just fractured bones that are being mended. He'll be better in no time. Until then, why don't you come in and rest for a while since you came all the way here?"
Julian looked at him then at the house, nodding a little. "Y-Yeah. Thanks." he mumbled while stepping inside.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:15 pm
Meanwhile, as Ellery walked down the hallway, he hooked elbows with the stoic experiment and started pointing out all the rooms along the way. "That's Daniel's studio, God knows what he does in there, that's Fredrich's study, although we both tend to use it, and just down that hall are the guest rooms. I'd initially wanted the two of you to sleep in those rooms, but I was talked out of it. Fredrich doesn't seem to trust you two." He shrugged, then stopped at a large double door. He released Robin to open the doors, stepping inside and walking over to a white desk to pull out a tape measure. "Go stand by the mirrors and hold out your arms."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah

Robin kept his eyes forward throughout the tour, uninterested in learning the house's layout and confused as to why his arm was held as so. Although he wasn't open about it like 36, he did share his concern for the designer. This man - he thinks the name is Ellery - is borderline insane. After all, he seems to get along with Decius, did everything he could to practically own 36 and him, has an attraction for a man that has undoubtedly killed, and now is near skipping down this hallway. All he needed now was a never-faltering smile and a giggle.
Nevertheless, Robin did as instructed and stood by the mirrors, extending his arms. He never did get a good look at himself. He had short, black hair and black clothes to match. The only things on him that would throw the average person off would be his piercing red eyes and the metallic claws that replaced his hands. Decius had been interested in replacing limbs with robotic ones, hoping to see if they would enhance the human body, or if it was possible to be controlled. It was painful. He took off Robin's hands and connected the nerves to the machines. He can feel when he moves the fingers or the wrists, but otherwise he can't touch anything. It's always cold, though.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:58 pm
"Oh my." Ellery, pushing the man's sleeves up to measure his wrists, frowned at the claws, green eyes looking from the metal to the man. "Decius did this to you." He shook his head, trying not to think of the pain of extraction that he knew too well. Even now, he still had nightmares of that dreadful night, the night he awoke on a cold, hard table, his chest neatly sliced open, his ribs carefully pried apart, and his lung nearly completely removed. He still wasn't sure how he'd even lived through the ordeal, but knew that it was all due to Fredrich's swiftness. Struggling to free himself from his memories, Ellery swallowed back his thought and continued to measure, kneeling to the ground and tapping the man's thigh with two fingers. "Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart," he ordered quietly, not looking at the man. He didn't want to be further reminded of what had happened, of what his best friend had nearly done.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games