Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:33 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tsuyoi stared at the ground before looking away, "Tch...damn it Jaecen...just what are you up to...?" she said to herself. She was starting to get worried, and began to wonder if Jaecen was planning to do something stupid and dangerous again. "...this book," she looked up at Ayami, "Does it contain anything...you know, dangerous?" she asked.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She moved one hand, letting it sway at her side. "It could possibly. But most of it is in some strange language that has been dead for a while. I can only read my family language, which, if it is the same book, would be in there...."

Nami started jabbing with her fist and blocking with her other hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:26 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

She stared at Ayami for a few seconds before looking away, "Possibly huh...?" she let out a sigh. "Listen, I have no idea if I should trust what you just told me. For all I know, this book could be more dangerous than you say it is." She looked at Ayami, "But, I can't really know for sure now can I...?" she rubbed the back of her head, "I'd ask him myself, but I think that'd be a bit...suspicious, so unfortunately, I don't know if I can help you."
This time, since Nami was jabbing, she blocked the attacks while also moving.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She nodded. "So it seems... This book caused our troubles, too. I-I am sorry for any misunderstandings. If you would not mind, is there a way I can apologize for both of our behaviours?"
"Woah, woah, woah. Hold on, what?" Ixyam waved one hand. "You're confusing the hell outta me..."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi let out a sigh and shook her head, "No...I'll let this slide for now..." She massaged her forehead before she spoke again, "Well...if that's all you came here for, then I guess we're done here. You can hang around here for awhile if you want before you head back to the academy."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ayami looked to Ixyam. He shrugged with one arm. "Got nothin' better to do. Might as well until we get some good information. Being Info Brokers isn't easy."
Ayami sighed and shook her head. "Kuso..."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

Hileinna nodded as the two readied themselves to defend, or go offensive. She watched the two of them before going into a stance which involved her blade being held straight and to the side. Suddenly, she then dashed towards the two of them, swinging her blade at Shinochi. If Shinochi were to dodge, then she would spin and use the momentum of the blade to fly towards Namia with her blade still swinging.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:35 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi shrugged, "Just, you know...be careful where you walk. If you decide to explore around inside our manor...you might find yourself walking down an infinite hallway." she warned. Though, that would be better than them meeting "the beast".
"Whoa!" Shinochi was able to successfully dodge the attack with ease, though she didn't notice that Namia was also in range of Hileinna's large sword. She was hoping Namia would be able to at least block.
Seeing that Hileinna was also aiming for her, Namia quickly shielded herself with her wings which blocked the blade from harming her. She looked at Hileinna through the open crack of her wings, smirking, "Trying to kill two birds with one stone are we?" she her wings then pushed Hileinna back before closing.
While Wakai was training with Nami, she couldn't help but peek over at Shinochi's fight with Namia and Hileinna.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:19 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ixyam looked at Ayami and grinned. "I'm liking this place already."
Ayami shook her head. "I am staying right here...."
"Aw, you're no fun."

Nami stopped and spun the kunai on her palm before putting it back somewhere on her person. "I think I might have over did it..." She wiped her forehead with one arm.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:26 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi smirked at Ayami and looked at Ixyam, "But, if there's even 1 thing out of place, I know who to blame." she said in a serious tone. "All right, well if you'll excuse, I need to return to my class. You know where I'll be if you need something." she said before walking back into the class.

Wakai looked at Nami, tilting her head, "Hm? What do you mean? Are you perhaps, tired already?" she wouldn't blame Nami if she was. She knew herself about Nami's physical health, ever since a certain event that happened at the academy that led to Nami going into some sort of a coma. As she thought about this, she had an expression of dread.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Ayami walked in after Tsuyoi and sat against the wall. She had tugged Ixyam along so he wouldn't make them both lose consciousness again.
Nami half frowned. "Don' worry. I'm no' goin' t'fall ill. I'm just a lil' exhausted, is all. I haven't really done this much of a workout since I was younger..." Her face was turning pale but she felt fine. "I'm right as rain... Err, maybe I do need a little breather."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:20 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi walked over to Nami, placing her hand on her shoulder, "Go take a rest then...gotta take things slow and steady, yeah?" She then looked at Wakai, "By the way, good job on controlling your strength Wakai."
"H-Huh!? O-Oh, erm, w-well-!" Wakai fiddled with her skirt a little, "I-It's no biggie...I mean, I keep it under control every single day now." She then rubbed the back of her head, laughing nervously, "Don't want to accidentally break things...or cause harm."

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:25 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami walked over to the wall near Ayami and Ixyam. Ixyam slipped out of Ayami's hand and walked towards Tsuyoi. "I'm game to go. What're you guys working on?"
Ayami looked up at Nami, who sat down next to her. She noticed Nami's pale complexion. "Are you sure that you are alright?"
Nami nodded and slowly drifted to sleep. "Yes. Yes, I'm fine..." Her head rested on Ayami's shoulder.
Ayami grinned and tucked Nami's hair behind her ear. "Liar."

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:01 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Tsuyoi looked at Ixyam, raising an eyebrow, "Well, right now we're working on offensive skills, so if you're willing to possibly get hit by this girl's attack, then go ahead." she said, pointing to Wakai.
Wakai looked at Ixyam with raised eyebrows, "Eh? Are you sure you want to be my sparring partner?" she couldn't help but feel a bit worried, mostly because Ixyam wasn't her classmate.

User Image

Quote:

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:39 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"You're kidding me, right?" He scoffed. "You obviously don't know my previous teacher."
Ayami watched on and grit her teeth. "I do not like this one bit." She whispered to herself.

Quote:
Revi-sama
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games