Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:59 pm
Sheol Kitten
Nice upgrade, Meggy. ~Jumps on his back and braids his hair.. WITH FLOWERS!~
-_-; Why do you try so hard to make me hate you? Why?

Fog - All I was really lookin' for from you guys was opinions, good or bad. Don't worry about not being able to draw. ^_^ *steals the HUGE BOX OF POCKY* Hmm... never tried this stuff before. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:18 am
Hmmm.... I haven't sacrificed either....

*throws a giant hot dog on the altar*

I think that works.....  

Crenn

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:53 am
Megido the Oreo
Sheol Kitten
Nice upgrade, Meggy. ~Jumps on his back and braids his hair.. WITH FLOWERS!~
-_-; Why do you try so hard to make me hate you? Why?

Fog - All I was really lookin' for from you guys was opinions, good or bad. Don't worry about not being able to draw. ^_^ *steals the HUGE BOX OF POCKY* Hmm... never tried this stuff before. ninja

Thief! My sacrifice! How're ya gonna make that up to me.. hmmmm? ~Teases~ But you look so good with flowers and camo.

I like the idea, 'specially the horn designs. :3

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 11:42 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:02 pm
xD Hippies are cool! ~Puts more flowers in his hair because he took her pocky sacrifice~  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:22 pm
stressed *stuffs seven sticks of pocky into his mouth and munches, a pouting look on his face*  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:08 pm
lets put the bull in a dress and give him makeup  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:17 pm
Araclast

What makes you think you can do that? Trust me, I've tried, aye, and failed......and the bruises and fractured tibia were enough to remind me not to do it again.......>>  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:19 pm
FogSage
Araclast

What makes you think you can do that? Trust me, I've tried, aye, and failed......and the bruises and fractured tibia were enough to remind me not to do it again.......>>
silly fox, im a panthera Tigeris a member of the felidae family i can do this ^^ hes just a bull  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:48 pm
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
silly fox, im a panthera Tigeris a member of the felidae family i can do this ^^ hes just a bull
o_o I don't remember beating you like that, Fog... but... ok. xD And Ara... this, "just-a-bull", will make you regret it if you try that after being warned. >_>  

Megido the Oreo

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:52 pm
>> .:.looks around.:. know what? Contortionists are sexy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:58 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
o_o I don't remember beating you like that, Fog... but... ok. xD And Ara... this, "just-a-bull", will make you regret it if you try that after being warned. >_>
think you can catch a member of the felidae family *grins taking out a stick of lipstick*  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:25 pm
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
think you can catch a member of the felidae family *grins taking out a stick of lipstick*
Think you can be at all successful against the Bovine Master of God Moding? eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 4:30 pm
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
Megido the Oreo
Araclast
FogSage
Araclast
Think you can be at all successful against the Bovine Master of God Moding? eek
against the feline master of godmodding, i got fingers of magic *snaops and shocks fog* jesus crist
jesus-what
get the escalade were getting outta here  

Araclast

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:30 pm
What the ********..? Er. Okay then!

Contortionists.. sexy.. Mmm. I can see that happening, NG.

~Pats Meg's head~ Yer so cute when ya pout.

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games