Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
+:: The Ultimate Chinese ^ Game ::+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 359 360 361 362 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this kind of game?
Yes!
50%
 50%  [ 41 ]
No. Yuck!
7%
 7%  [ 6 ]
$.$'
41%
 41%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 81

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:05 pm
^wishes he was as compact as me  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:08 pm
^ Wishes she was as slender as me.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:11 pm
^is only slender because he joined jenny craig  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:19 pm
^ who the hell's jenny craig!?  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:23 pm
^it's a diet program company sort of thing. ^ had dieted so much that he's forgetting some things  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:37 pm
^ OK - never heard of it. ^ Tripped over and was laughed at.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:05 pm
^fell into a pile of cow manure and laughed at.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:10 pm
^ fell into the same pile of manure and was laughed at.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:14 pm
since you fell in first then the manure would be on your face so there wouldn't be any manure left for me to fall in and besides you're still in the manure. if i fell i wouldn't be falling into the manure now would i? xp anyway back to the game ^ got up with all the manure sticking to his face and fell into a watering hole xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:17 pm
^ got shot by a BB gun  

xoCrow

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:20 pm
^got shot with a .35 caliber (i've got no idea if that's a real gun of not lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:24 pm
yalie5
since you fell in first then the manure would be on your face so there wouldn't be any manure left for me to fall in and besides you're still in the manure. if i fell i wouldn't be falling into the manure now would i? xp anyway back to the game ^ got up with all the manure sticking to his face and fell into a watering hole xp

The manure 'pit' was like, 50 metres squared so you were bound to get manure all over your body and inside your clothes and on your face, everywhere!! Back to the game...

^ got shot by another BB gun lol  

Tokioka

xoCrow

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:27 pm
^ needs to be shot by a gazillion BB guns  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:29 pm
Tokioka
yalie5

The manure 'pit' was like, 50 metres squared so you were bound to get manure all over your body and inside your clothes and on your face, everywhere!! Back to the game...

^ got shot by another BB gun lol

there was no pit. i only said you fell in manure... so no. there would be no manure on me... why? cause it's all stuck on your face blaugh
^ escaped from the watering hole only to be shot by a bb gun that was suppose to shoot me and fell into a manure pit next to it while i watch and laugh miles and miles away on my t.v. mrgreen  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:29 pm
^ gets a pat on the back, followed by dunking in manure 'pit'  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 359 360 361 362 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games