Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:55 pm

-saw Kuro walk by and follows him-hey.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:30 am

-after finishing her first class she went back to her room and quickly came back out and began searching for Issac, TyRee & Kuro- "^^ Valentine chocolate time ^^" -she has three little pink silk pouches in her hand carefully wrapped together with a ribbon ^^-

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

hiei-hell-flame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:15 pm

{hey skye you and i are in the same floor, your rooms next door to mine you could just leave it infront of my door.}issac simply looked out on his balcony and looked out at the water and sighed. in his fridge was a rose in there was for skye but he didnt want to seam weird by giving her a rose and they barely know each other.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:31 pm

whatever kuro-walks off back to dorm-hmm no schedule, cant find noone, nothing to do?

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:11 pm

">< seems like no one wants my valentine chocolate" -she continued to search for them, then she walked passes issac's dorm and left it there with a small note- "^^ happy valentine day heart ! mwa!" -it was the sweet scent of peach, her favourite fruit ^^, then she walked continued walking down the hallway intending to find TyRee & Kuro as well-
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:25 pm

-wondered why the halls were so empty on valentines day-hmm-droops head not paying attention to where hes walking just walking-

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:10 pm

greydiamond
">< seems like no one wants my valentine chocolate" -she continued to search for them, then she walked passes issac's dorm and left it there with a small note- "^^ happy valentine day heart ! mwa!" -it was the sweet scent of peach, her favourite fruit ^^, then she walked continued walking down the hallway intending to find TyRee & Kuro as well-

Kuro walks around looking for Skye. He runs around then finds her then walks up to her and gives her a box. "Happy Valentines day." He says as he smiles. There was a necklace inside that said 'Always next door'.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:31 am

"awww thanks!!"-she smiled then gave Kuro a gentle kiss on the cheek, she then quickly puts it on- "^^ its so cute! Oh!! that reminds me, here this is for you ^^" -she hands him a the little pouch of chocolate- "hope you dont' mind it sweatdrop ^^ i was attempting to make them, and i think they turned out alright ><"

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:20 am

Kuro takes a bite of the chocolate and smiles. "No its great! It tastes like its from an actual professional chocolate making company or a chef." Smiles and eats some more.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:33 am

issac had opened up his door, and say the note skye had left him with the bag of chocolates, he smiled then remebered his gift to her. he put the white rose, in a damp paper towel, and left it by her door with a note that said "sorry im a little late but happy v-day!, heart issac". then he walked to his classes yet

hiei-hell-flame

Descard Lycos

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:09 am

*wonders around aimlessly*
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:41 am

-still just walking around-

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:47 am

~=~KuroFireFox~=~
Kuro takes a bite of the chocolate and smiles. "No its great! It tastes like its from an actual professional chocolate making company or a chef." Smiles and eats some more.
^^ "really? ^^ thanks" -she smiled- "so what classes to you have today" -she sees TyRee- "heyy TyRee!!"
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:49 am

-sees skye-hey.

takashi ohira

3,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

`G r e y d [ii] a
m o n d

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:51 am

-she smiles- "Oh!! this might be a bit late but it doesn't matter ^^, put out your hand TyRee ^^"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games