Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:27 am
hydra4
((well you did))
((ok i guess))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:53 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
;changes eyes into wolf form changin them silver to get a better veiw; where are you sis, where are you? ;keeps walking;

Damos!?  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:57 am
*wakes up*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:04 pm
Alita-520
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
;changes eyes into wolf form changin them silver to get a better veiw; where are you sis, where are you? ;keeps walking;

Damos!?
sis where have you been ive been looking for you;stops looks around; where is noata wasnt he with you?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:31 pm
Daermon eyes popped open. He jumped up and pulled his swords out in paranoia, cursing himself for falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:31 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon eyes popped open. He jumped up and pulled his swords out in paranoia, cursing himself for falling asleep.
ummm,daermon?  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:42 pm
Daermon jumped and looked down. Breathing hard he asked" yes?...Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:54 pm
The Dark Paladin
Daermon jumped and looked down. Breathing hard he asked" yes?...Is everything alright?"
everything is alright. you just fell asleep for a little bit. you can calm down.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:02 pm
" oh...good..." Daermon sat back down and leaned against the tree again. His eyes began to close and he drifted off again into a silent sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:05 pm
daermon worries too much. everything is ok. *looks around*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:19 pm
Daermon woke up a while later and looked around silently. Guess I fell asleep again, he thought. He looked at Namine and asked" Has Damos or Ishounii come back yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:21 pm
*looks at him* no, they still haven't came back yet, but you fell asleep again. You cute when your sleeping.*looks around*  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:36 pm
Daermon blushed and turned away. He was never used to being called cute. He sat back down next to her." Well i think we need to find something to do while we wait....They seem to be taking longer then I thought.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:40 pm
*flies out of tree and hits the ground hard just laying there with weird bite marks on his neck*  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:41 pm
yea, i thought they would be back by now.*looks at him*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games