Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Kevkas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:51 am
(( YAY! -has time to continue-))

As he walked up the stairs his left arm became heavy. It was Kiba. The usual no weight feel was gone and the blade seemed to be getting heavier and heavier as time passed. He stopped when he came to Saku's room. He rolled his eyes and knocked.

He was embarassed already, though almost no one had seen him walk away from the battle. Still, there was no way that he could have taken Kiba with him, it wouldn't do him any good even if he brought it. He was, with all intent, going to have Saku hold onto it until he got back. Why... he wasn't sure, it just seemed like it's what he should do. Juromaru waiting for her to answer her door. He could only imagine the anger that she harbored for him.

Juromaru's mind stopped for a brief moment when he thought about how much trouble he was causing, how much pain he was creating... Some man he's turned out to be. His shoulder fell as he let out a deep breath. At least, he alway had his powers...right?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:36 pm
Taketo slid to the front entrance and quietly slipped in and into a dark shadow along a corridor. He awaited for the very second Kosho would arrive. He had to make this seem a little perfect. Not for the wierd 'surveyor' that was following them, but to prove to himself he hadn't lost the touch after his absence. Taketo tightened his grip and his muscles and stood in the darkness in a little of a relaxing pose. Before he could even think, some bathouse employees were going by passing rooms and tending to the need of their customers, paying no mind to him even though he remained hidden.

What is going on with me? I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me..and why the hell this feeling keeps coming back...it burns...but is a little comfortable for some reason

Taketo winced a little bit as he felt a cringe come to his muscles. He shivered a little and his tension in his muscles grew tighter. He closed his eyes and hoped it would all just disappear when he opened them.

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:26 pm
Saku had just been leaving her bathroom when there was a knock on her door. She frowned while wondering who on earth would be seeking her at a time like this. She wouldn't have time to change so the orange and gold yukata she had on would have to do. She tied the cord to keep herself decent and stepped towards the door. She paused about a yard away from it. The energy signal could only be one person. Juromaru.

Saku groaned, torn between the desire to be angry or tired. She no longer cared about the battle they had had. It would do nothing for her to have dwelled on it so she put it behind her. She sincerely hoped he did not mean to challenge her again for quite frankly she would refuse. Believe it or not, she actually had better things to do with her time.

Brushing those thoughts aside she turned the door knob and stood in the doorway. She bobbed her head in greeting before asking. "Another social call?"

Her voice was calm, no hostility or hidden motive. Even her eyes were tranquil as if they had not hours ago been hellbent on each other's blood. It showed just how much self-control she truly had.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:31 pm
Fai looked at Yul, before he grinned cheekily and nodded. "Lead the way, Yul-kun," he said, indicating with an arm as if saying, 'after you' to the younger thief.

He watched as Kosho and Taketo walked off, looking up at the night sky. The sun should be rising soon enough...So if they could slip in before the first rays of light shone through, they'd be good. He smiled, nodding slightly to himself as he pushed blonde locks out of his face.

This would run smoothly.

NightmareAlchemist

Ashintuku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:34 pm
Kosho paused for a minute as the employees passed, before she slipped through the entrance soundlessly; the dry rustle of her kimono the only indication that she was there; and that could've been mistaken for anything. She looked over to see Taketo with his eyes closed, an unpleasant look on his face. She frowned, placing a hand gently on his arm to try and get him to calm down or relax; his arm was tensed beneath her fingers, and to be tensed on such a simple mission was never a good thing. "Taketo...?" She whispered cautiously, looking at him. "Are you feeling alright?"

((Explanation for my absense: I've been avoiding the world in general...XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:55 pm
Juromaru's face opened in a wry smile.

"Well, as social as I get actually." He grabbed her right hand and placed the blade in it.

"I need you to hold onto this for me. Since we battled, I've come to see how useless I am." Juromaru laughed, but his humor was strained for.

After a second of akward silence he shook his head. Juromaru straightened his back, raised his chin, and looked Saku in the eyes.

"I'm going away for a while. I can't just let you stand heads and shoulders over me. It'd discrace the power that I was given." He smiled and turned around. He stopped and placed his left hand on his hip. In his right hand was the sack of food that he had just slung over his back. The netting that he wore under his armor shifted with every move.

"Saku-san... Thank you."

Juromaru walked down the hall to his room. He had a few more things to pack. Noon was in a few hours. His face was set, his goal was in his reach. Juromaru would leave, and when he came back he'd be more powerful than ever. His eyes flashed as they opened... And he'd make sure he was a force to be reckoned with.

((a little Naruto move here. Dissappear for a while and then... POOF back as a cool person! -provides and easy way for me to change the personality that I gave him... ^^;;- ))  

Kevkas

Kevkas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:08 pm
Aiyoku glanced back as he passed Taketo and Kosho. it was sad how easy it was to pose as anyone in this place.

But that aside... What's up with Taketo? I can sense his power, it's not too bad, but he seems distressed and rather... well... out of place at the moment.

As he followed the reast of the employee's he deftly ducked out of site the first chance he could. In a few seconds he was able to strip back to his cloak and theif garb. He smiled and shool his head. Those poor fools could have had all their throats slit before they knew anything was wrong.

In the shadows he lowered his hood. His blue hair fell out into the darkness behind him. He shook his head to loosen what tangles and flat hair was on his head. His blue eyes glinted in the darkness as he turned his head towards the direction of Yul and Fai. Aiyoku rolled his eyes and listened.

He hung his head. It was like a game to some of these people.

Pleasantries during the middle of a job? Aiyoku laughed and put his index and middle finger on his eyebrows.
Well, if nothing else, they're good mannered.

Aiyoku pulled his cowl over his head and waited.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:07 am
Yue was stunned, he was not angry with her at all.... perhaps just sad. When their lips touched for a moment she was shocked and then before she had time or the mind to respond he was gone.

Touching her rosy lips with her fingertips she for a moment lost control of herself and a single tear rolled down her thin fragile looking face. But it wasn't fragile at all, not really and in the moment it took to wipe the tear from her cheek she had control over herself again.

Looking at Chibi on the counter who had witnessed the entire encounter, and who obviously, from her expression of annoyance, was getting rather frustrated with the tension and denial between who two favorite people that stopped them from coming together, witch was obviously what they both wanted. Chibi looked slightly annoyed at how they kept meeting and Yue took it as just another sign.

Although Yue sometimes grew impatient with the often immature Juromaru he still managed through it all to capture her heart, so Yue started running. She dashed up towards Juromaru's sleeping place, but on the way she found herself stopping short behind a pillar.

Juromaru was stopped at Saku's door. She was, well barely dressed. She couldnt hear what hey were walking about but it all of a sudden worried her, made her panic. Was this all a game? Was he toying with her? Did he think she was just a toy, something to be played with then discarded when he was bored? How dare he!

Yue's mind was racing with thoughts but the most previlant was her hurt, and that caused her outer shell to harden immensely. Her face calmed down and she slid down the pillar to the floor, staring ahead her face stony and blank. She would give him a chance to redeem himself, she thought. She had to, what else was she to do? She didn't want to leave him like this, not again.

Bizarre-love-triange

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:42 am
((This is going to be short becuase I have a headache.))

Saku stood in the doorway listening patiently to his words. She was at once flattered and insulted and had to refrain from feeling indigant. There lilttle spat had truly wounded Juromaru. Who'd have thought? Certainly not her. She wouldn't bother telling him that he wasn't worthless. His quest to become stronger would be the testiment to that. Her words would mean nothing to him as it stood.

She even accepted the Kiba without getting annoyed with him touching her. The blade pulsed in her hand as if it remembered who she was, and was not pleased. She hushed it, promising that she'd not weild it in its master's wake. She merely inclined her head, silently promising him that she understood. As he turned away she became acutely aware of Yue's presence. It did not bother her since after all she knew what had transpired. However, it was not her place to defend Juromaru. When the time came, he could do so himself well enough.

Turning, she closed the door behind her and set Kiba on a hook to rest till its master returned.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:20 pm
Juromaru set the sack in his hammock and gathered what equipment he needed. He was sure Saku would take care of Kiba, and as for Yue... well, if she'd rather not he would take it in stride. Juromaru placed the underarmor on his torso and slid his flame armor on over it. He stood anc cracked his neck. A chorus of pops rang out through the air. Juromaru shuddered and let out a breath.

He pack other items that he suspected might be useful for his journey, whatever it might be... and he packed them in a small pouch and laid them next to his sack of food. He still had a few hours before noon, though he doubted that Yue would come see him... He shook his head and leaned against the wall.

As he did Juromaru remembered the necklace that he had given Yue. Most likely she'd sold it for some extra gold. Ah well, he'd worry about her if she came, and not until then.

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:35 pm
Yue stood up and decided to let this slide, she didn't know what Saku and Juromarus relationship was, but their interactions had seemed formal and unfriendly, she was just being paranoid she told herself.

he didn't notice her following him, watching him go into his room, leaving the door ajar, the perfect peeking spot until she was ready to reveal herself. He looked so set on leaving, not something she really wanted him to do.

Finally Yue took a deep breath and pushed the door open and took a step inside gingerly as if the floorboards were full of traps laid out, a minefield.
She didn't say a word, but she knew that he must have heard her, the room was completely silent and she was right in front of him.

She took another gentle step forward to make sure that he knew she was there, ironic enough the necklace was around her neck. She was quite fond of it and its uncanny beauty.

{sorry about the shitty post >.< i cant think of much to fill in that space though lolz}

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:20 pm
((Been way to long since I posted. ><))

Tomoyo came in sight of the theater, to her relief. While any wounds she gathered had quickly disappeared, fatigue was another matter entirely. The run from the library had taken more of a toll on her than she had expected, from dealing with both magical and physical threats at the same time. She had not stopped for rest either, opting to push through until she and her documents were safe.

With a slight groan, the doors opened and Tomoyo walked in very much looking forward to a solid night's rest and a bath. And then, I'm going to figure out exactly what we are, she thought determinedly.

Lirdianc

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:55 pm
Yul, wasting no time, began up to their designated entrence. He knew full well Fai was going to follow him well, not too far behind and yet not cramping him, thus Yul felt somewhat blessed with an experienced thief to play partener to.

He slunk lowly through the trees and emrged, a few steps before his associate, before the elegantly decorated entrance, minded by a bathhouse employee, dressed in black moderately dressy clothes, leading in the odd the patron with a friendly smile, and a tilted chin.

"Tsurugi okay? For an allias?" Yul muttered quietly to Fai, holding up a nonchalant hand before his face. He knew very well that it was unlikely someone of such a comforted life would dare to ever memorize any of the famed immortal thieves true identities, but, as a precuation, there was nothing wrong with coming up with new titles.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:55 am
Juromaru opened his eyes and lifted his head off the wall to look at Yue. A smile danced across his lips before he knew it. her eyes said prescious little, but it was enough to know that she wasn't going to explode at him for what had transpired earlier. He quickly stood up and brushed one of the violet drapes aside.

"Would you like to sit down?" behind the drape that he had moved was a large plush object to sit or lay on, depending on one's mood.

His eyes caught the glint of the necklace on her neck. He tried not to let his heart jump.

She may just be wearing it because of it's beauty. She might be here just to tell me good luck. Just because she's here doesn't mean that she's here for me...

He didn't dare get his hopes up, if it was something that was going to happen between them, then he'd let it happen.

Kevkas

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:13 pm
Yue was slightly startled when he responded to her being there, pulling aside the curtain to his room...inviting her in. The cushions did look inviting but she all of a sudden was so unsure of herself. She knew that she was a comely woman, and that her beauty and very nature was attractive to men even in a mysterious they don't know what to think of me way.

Walking over she lightly placed herself upon the fluffy pillows, pulling her feet underneath herself sending mixed body language of comfortability and awkwardness. Honestly she felt both at the same time though the possibility of that seemed unlikely to her.

She played with her hair, twirling it between her fingers absentmindedly. The soft locks slipped out of her fingers easily, passing across her soft skin like silk on silk. Her eyes though remained on his. She wasn't sure where to start- or if she should at all.

"I.." she started awkwardly before shutting her mouth again. Words would not accurately describe what she needed to say. It wasn't anything so solid as 'I love you', or 'i want to be with you', or anything like that. Did she want him as a lover? a husband? a companion? she didn't know... it wasn't anything as simple as that and yet in other ways it was in fact simpler that all of that.

Her face remained blank, and tranquil through all of that. It was one of her blessings, though sometime it was a curse she would admit, making her look more apathetic to the world then she was. Standing up again she took a step so that she was right in front of Juromaru, then she simply looked him in the eyes for a moment. Right then was the point where she she could have yelled at him, turned him away, or done something wonderful. With no cards facing up on the table, everything in her hand it was an absolute mystery to anyone but herself. At least, it would appear that way.

Grabbing his chin gently in her fingers she tilted his head in a downward angle to face hers then giving away her mindset in one small smile she pulled him a little from her hand on his chin, and a lot more from her other hand grabbing his tunic and tugging it towards her wile stepping forward one last step to meet him. Their lips collided and she hoped for the best.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games