Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobodies (join if you want now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like the invite format?
  HELL YEA!
  I dont give a sh*t
  HELL NO!
View Results

neilmc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:14 am
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"So I WAS right, you are an idiot..." ??? had his right thumb hug in his pocket he and just smirked over at Exnil.

"i wouldn't go that far, i have inteligence...i just gat remember most of it sweatdrop "

"That's interesting. Are you alone?"

"i am now by the looks of things" *damn illusionist, didnt even introduce him self, i dont even know who to curse at now stare *

"You looks disturbed. Something bothering you?"

"well getting sent to a random place and being abandoned, yeah who wouldnt be disturbed"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:05 am
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"So I WAS right, you are an idiot..." ??? had his right thumb hug in his pocket he and just smirked over at Exnil.

"i wouldn't go that far, i have inteligence...i just gat remember most of it sweatdrop "

"i am now by the looks of things" *damn illusionist, didnt even introduce him self, i dont even know who to curse at now stare *

"You look disturbed. Something bothering you?"

"well getting sent to a random place and being abandoned, yeah who wouldnt be disturbed"

"Abandoned? Who sent you here?"  

FallenLight262

neilmc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:01 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"not sure, he never said his name"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:56 pm
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Hmm...what's he look like?"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:40 pm
BerryRikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

I don't know *looks at the portal* I felt you were indanger so I came.....*looks down at her*
muffy looked up and him and then hugged him"thanks."

*holds her and blushes* uh...yeah..np

Ok... so who made that portal.....
"i don't know"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:01 pm
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262
neilmc
FallenLight262

"Hmm...what's he look like?"

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:05 pm
Xia blinked, still following the man that offered her a tour. "So, exactly where is this tour going to be?"she asked, crossing her arms with a bit of a smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:17 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked, still following the man that offered her a tour. "So, exactly where is this tour going to be?"she asked, crossing her arms with a bit of a smirk.

Xeggr continued to walk around Twilight Town. "I've been showing you Twilight Town for the past time. Sorry that I didn't mention that."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:21 pm
"Ah, gotcha. It sure is a nice town..."she said a bit quietly, now putting her arms behind her back, hoping she didn't look dumb for not realizing she's been going through the tour.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:33 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Ah, gotcha. It sure is a nice town..."she said a bit quietly, now putting her arms behind her back, hoping she didn't look dumb for not realizing she's been going through the tour.

Xeggr then came to a hault. "It's alright that you haven't been paying attntion, cuz I haven't really been saying much."  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:34 pm
Xia haulted right behind him, almost running into him. She blushed slightly then said, "Thanks for the walk/tour/thing anyway. Sooo, now what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:36 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia haulted right behind him, almost running into him. She blushed slightly then said, "Thanks for the walk/tour/thing anyway. Sooo, now what?"

"Hmm...I've heard the Ice Cream is great here. Wanna get some?"  

FallenLight262

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:36 pm
"Sure!"Xia said with a satisfied grin. Hey ice cream and a tour, this rocked for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
BerryRikku
Alita-520
Alita-520
BerryRikku
Alita-520

I don't know *looks at the portal* I felt you were indanger so I came.....*looks down at her*
muffy looked up and him and then hugged him"thanks."

*holds her and blushes* uh...yeah..np

Ok... so who made that portal.....
"i don't know"
((alta needs to post over this))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:43 pm
Sphinx-chan
"Sure!"Xia said with a satisfied grin. Hey ice cream and a tour, this rocked for her.

The arrived at the shopping area and Xeggr bought two ice creams. He handed one to Xia. It was a light blue Sea Salt Ice Cream bar. "Enjoy."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games