Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Grant a Wish! Be a genie, a naughty one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love to be evil?
Yesh! *nods*
66%
 66%  [ 33 ]
Nope *walks away*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 50

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:31 am
Tokioka
^ did the hotdog meat pop out of the bun and fall down into your cleavage? eek

I never knew guys really made fun of girls eating hotdogs, but it reminds of a time when I was serving a customer a sausage at our takeaway and there was this real loooong saveloy which I kept dropping using the forceps. So the customer said, "It looks like the sausage is too long for this boy to handle!" pirate
[ stare Shut up.]

I wish more guys made fun of girls eating sausages. [Oh would you look at that, I ignored your wish by accident lol]

Someone here has got a really dirty mind...
I thought British are mostly poker-faced introverts (but hey, I've got a perfect counter-example right there ^).

soumakisa
yeah.. i once ate a cheese sausage.. and my guy friends made fun of me.. they kept saying "OMG..." and kept staring at me eating... it was so annoying and i gave them a fierce glare knowing what they were thinking... i called them idiots... then somehow the cheese squirted... gonk and they burst out laughing hard.. since then i never eat sausages! (except at home)

crying those idiots!!!

i wish guys can be a little more mature... !

Sorry, I don't think your wish will come true as long as Toki's mind is still focused on girls eating bananas and cheese sausages...

And what's your definition of "mature" anyways? Because most of the grownup guys I know still laugh at slapstick humours like 12 year-olds.

Anyways... I wish someone can take a peek at toki's mind and tell everyone what it's like inside. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:33 am
granted. their voice were soft as feathers floating... almost mute... xD they are not crazy but extremely annoying.. coz u can't hear what they say!

I wish Toki and sinful will be together forever as a couple! whee  

soumakisa

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:34 am
Tokioka
I can be mature, when I want to be. 3nodding But yeh when you're in a group of boys, the testosterone just goes through the roof and the dumbness begins. sweatdrop

I wish the english girls weren't so loud and crazy!

Toki, you stolen my post! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:35 am
@Legend: granted... *reads toki's mind* surprised it says 'I love sinful... I wish I can be with her!'  

soumakisa

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:37 am
^^ you can't peak into my mind, you'd be consumed by the darkness and depravity. twisted

I can't grant that wish! scream You gotta ask sinful first.

I wish I could see into souma-chan's mind... wonder if it's all bunny wabbits and flowerfields? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:38 am
soumakisa
@Legend: granted... *reads toki's mind* surprised it says 'I love sinful... I wish I can be with her!'
stare  

Tokioka

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:39 am
Legendary_ONE
Tokioka
I can be mature, when I want to be. 3nodding But yeh when you're in a group of boys, the testosterone just goes through the roof and the dumbness begins. sweatdrop

I wish the english girls weren't so loud and crazy!

Toki, you stolen my post! gonk
You're just too slow Legendary, you gotta be fast to survive in these game threads lol. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:41 am
soumakisa
granted. their voice were soft as feathers floating... almost mute... xD they are not crazy but extremely annoying.. coz u can't hear what they say!

I wish Toki and sinful will be together forever as a couple! whee

Granted! And they lived happily ever after.
Until one day sinful decided to have a little fun with toki's secret magazine collection (if it actually exists rofl ).

I wish for world domination . . . with chickens!  

Legendary_ONE

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:10 am
^ stare I don't read dirty magazines, they're too risky. Plus they're not free like stuff you can just download off the net.

Granted! You take over the world using your chickens. -sighs- But the chickens rebel against you afterwards and send you to a death camp.

I wish for Legendary to die a quick and painless death at the death camp. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:32 am
granted.. which explains why he was once a legend..

i wish my headache would go away~  

soumakisa

mikotan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:42 am
granted~ heart mii's high quality massage cures souma-san's headache whee

i wish i have time to sit around and chat at a cafe during weekdays..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:51 am
^ why can't you? Have a weekend job?

Granted! You go to the cafe and sit down but the cafe owner is a racist and tells you to leave. D=

I wish there were no racist cafe owners.  

Tokioka

mikotan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:15 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:37 am
Haha, yeh, I'm a great reader! biggrin

Granted! You don't gain any weight but you get indigestion and can't sleep the whole night - that's what happens to me, so I always have to stay away from late snacks. crying

I wish I could eat souma-chan and mikotan! domokun  

Tokioka

Legendary_ONE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:56 pm
Tokioka
I wish for Legendary to die a quick and painless death at the death camp. 3nodding
scream

Tokioka

I wish I could eat souma-chan and mikotan! domokun

Granted, but then you saw my Legendary Spirit. xd
Your guilty conscience gave you such an indigestion you throw mikotan up again...

As for souma-chan... you can stay in there for a while. twisted

I wish for awesome kung-fu powers! ninja  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games