Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:47 pm
(Sora)

While they were doing a short swip of the area Sazuka might have been, Goofy, perked his head up and said, "Hey, any of you guys hear somthin'?"

"Hear what?" replied Sora.

A sudden crash came from off in the distance! Every one jumped a little in there shoes.

"That!!" remarked goofy as he pointed in the direction of the sound.

"Lets check it out," said Sora and immediatly trailed off toward it. Goofy and Donald followed after. Axel and Roxas hurried behind them.

Sora had to trot over a small hill to see what was happening and froze when he saw Seraph fighting a huge neo-nobody.

"Its Seraph!!" Sora shouted as the other caught up to him.

"Heh, well what do'ya know," remarked Axel with a smirk.

Roxas brought out his keyblades, "Think we better help him?"

"Definitly," said Sora.

So they all headed down the slop to see if Seraph needed help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Riku)

"Yes," said riku to Kazen in a low whisper, "your right, they would remember Kairi and me, that's why we need to stay low, and not let them find out we're here. At least not until we figure out if Xemnas is actually helping us or not, and we need to find Seraph and Namine. And since Xia already is a member of Organization XIII, She can stroll in and out of places we probably can't. By the way, Kazen, why do you want to meet up with Organization XIII?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:55 pm
Xia gave a smile as she strolled freely down the halls. Though she looked carefree, she was really pretty nervous on how Xemnas would react to the help they were requesting. "Xemnas, you here?" she called out.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:25 pm
Sazuka looked at Xidan and then at the boy she didnt know before she set off into another part of that world to find out where she actually came from.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:36 pm
Kazen growled. "I hate them. They destroyed my homeworld, and one of their Heartless ripped my heart halfway from my body." He concentrated, and the strange symbol appeared over his chest. "See? Half-Heartless, half-Nobody. It's a horrible way to live." He thought for a moment. "Y'know, I could disguise us, make us both look like Nobodies. If you wouldn't mind, that is."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:28 pm
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka looked at Xidan and then at the boy she didnt know before she set off into another part of that world to find out where she actually came from.

xidan went with her"if your going anywhere,i have to go with you,its dangerous out here,but first we need to find a friend of mine,one that might help you on remembering everything"
xidan then remembers his childhood with sora on destiny islands when they used to play together in the park when they were so young  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:36 pm
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

xidan went with her"if your going anywhere,i have to go with you,its dangerous out here,but first we need to find a friend of mine,one that might help you on remembering everything"
xidan then remembers his childhood with sora on destiny islands when they used to play together in the park when they were so young
"Why? I want to try to find my own way back to where ever it is i came from on my own. You can travel with me, but i want to see if i can get my own memory back myself." she said stopping to look at him.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:23 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"Why? I want to try to find my own way back to where ever it is i came from on my own. You can travel with me, but i want to see if i can get my own memory back myself." she said stopping to look at him.

"but i'm trying to help you,you might never find out on your own,you could be in space for years still not getting your memory's back"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:56 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"but i'm trying to help you,you might never find out on your own,you could be in space for years still not getting your memory's back"
She looked down at the ground for a second and then looked back up. "Well, can you at least give me time to try to find it on my own?" she asked him while looking at the sky.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:17 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

She looked down at the ground for a second and then looked back up. "Well, can you at least give me time to try to find it on my own?" she asked him while looking at the sky.

"sure,just be careful"he said while looking in space  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:20 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

She nodded at him and turned back to the way she was walking. "Well, you want to come along, so you might want to keep up." she said to him as she ran into the forest surrounding the place she had woken up in.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:22 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

She nodded at him and turned back to the way she was walking. "Well, you want to come along, so you might want to keep up." she said to him as she ran into the forest surrounding the place she had woken up in.

"oh,almost forgot,you left this in the room you were sleeping in"
he hands her her katana's
"do you still know how to use this"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:25 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

She stopped again and looked at her old weapons. "I think so." she said as she picked them up and starting swinging them gracefully and swiftly like she did when she fought the heartless.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:30 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

She stopped again and looked at her old weapons. "I think so." she said as she picked them up and starting swinging them gracefully and swiftly like she did when she fought the heartless.

"alright good, and one more thing,try to think of anger"xidan is trying to get her to get her eyes black  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:33 am
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"alright good, and one more thing,try to think of anger"xidan is trying to get her to get her eyes black
"Anger for what?" she asked him as she kept swinging the kantanas around.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

An OC SuperTone

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:36 am
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire
braveheart soldier
dragonrebelfire

"Anger for what?" she asked him as she kept swinging the kantanas around.

"just do it,its going to help"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games