Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:31 am
sweatdrop "I'm sorry. Well, Zann you know you can form a squad of genin, now that you're a Jounin. Congratz. I wish I came in just in time to enter my Jounin test. damn internet connection was gone. My Parents couldn't pay the bill. But I'll get another chance soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:36 am
blah... well since noone is going to train me crying il just go back to my books...
*korioki whent to his seet in the top corner of hte classroom and started to reed about explosives and how you can combine them*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:42 am
Ariana didn't mind at all but was concerned about returning to her training
"It's no big deal. I'll see you guys later, I'm trying to get this jutsu to go in my favor."
Ariana said simply and walked away heading to a more roomier location within the room. As she walked she noticed Korioki wishing she could help but she sucked more than him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 am
HEY THANKS THATS JUST THE PICK-ME-UP I NEEDED biggrin
*korioki dashed out thru the window rushing to the training grounds*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:40 am
((lol np btw I didn't say it aloud.
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THESE MODS ARE? I cant get anything done profile wise.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:31 am
((...ch-children? I'm 15...))
((To Daisuke: I'm only a special jounin, not sure if I'm allowed to form a squad...))

Zann walked over to Arianna, and in his hand he held 2 pieces of chakra paper, which he gave 1 to her.
"First things first, it's important to know your chakra type. Just run a bit of your chakra through, and it'll instantly tell you your type." He was pleased that this student seemed level headed, unlike most of the others.  

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:33 am
"'Eh I'd better follow the guys. It's getting creepy here.."

With that he headed over to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:42 am
Zann Juskarath
((...ch-children? I'm 15...))
((To Daisuke: I'm only a special jounin, not sure if I'm allowed to form a squad...))

Zann walked over to Arianna, and in his hand he held 2 pieces of chakra paper, which he gave 1 to her.
"First things first, it's important to know your chakra type. Just run a bit of your chakra through, and it'll instantly tell you your type." He was pleased that this student seemed level headed, unlike most of the others.

((special jounin are better they are good in every type but specialize in one category of jutsu more than others like ninjutsu or taijutsu))
Ariana took the paper and began to focus chakra through it. What went through was wind, electric, and earth chakra since all her other chakra types were cut off and her clan limited her yet made her major in 2 elements and the earth element came from her biju. Ariana handed him the paper back wondering what the importance was she asked
"So once we find out our elements, what will we do with it?"  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:46 am
"That's when you start to focus on what type of jutsu you train yourself to use.You can learn a variety of many jutsu, but now you major in earth type jutsu."

"Did you take the second test already?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:53 am
"Oh..."
Ariana was afraid it'd be earth.
"Well no I haven't. I'm rather new to the academy but I think I'm doing decent"
Ariana replied hoping he'd help her further her training.  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:11 am
Coincidentally he asked, "Would you like help with anymore of your training?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:20 am
"yes, I wanted to learn to perform all the academy basic jutsus such as, henge no jutsu, rope escape technique, substitution jutsu, bodyflicker, and bunshin no jutsu (about that the first page says kage bunshin that'd be the one naruto does which is definitely not academy. ) The problem is I don't know where to begin for any of them accept bunshin no jutsu"
Ariana said wondering if she was asking for a bit too much all at once. She really wantes to get out of the academy like she should've done a while back  

Bodhisattva Empress

D a i j b

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:31 am
"I'll glady help you out! First we need to find out your second element.
What I want you to do is when you post-reply I want you to roll dice which is under Post Action."

"Put the range from 1-4. The first number will be Fuuton -air-. The second will be raiton -lightning-. The third will be Suiton -water-. The fourth will be Katon -fire-. Whichever number it lands on between 1 and 4 will be your element."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:32 am
I'm srry.Do the random number instead  

D a i j b

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:44 am
((um I have 2 wind and electricity. The earth comes from the biju))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games