Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:15 pm

Kit sighed. "What honest shinobi can just sit here as someone attacks the village?" He asked hoping he would understand. "Besides i didn't fight i passed out just from their chakra pressure." His head drooped down from sadness.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Melody couldn't belive her ears at what she heard kit didn't listen to her. Melody griped the chair she was siting in. Her chearful smile disapeared.

xDPGx joe xmobx

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:19 pm

raka is still there in the corner and raka barks at kit
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:19 pm

"of course i understand because i would have done the same. but in your case its worse because alot of people care for you" *brile said in a comforting tone*

brileone

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:21 pm

Kit heard Melody gaso at the fact he left. "Yeah when i woke up i walked back here, so arduos." He said shaking his head and smiling. "Well i guess i don't see what is so special about me. i am just a guy." He pulled out a bottle of fresh spring water knowing Brile wanted some he poured him a glass. "Here." He said handing him his. He held his up to make a toast. "To cloud."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Melody then folded her hands in her lap and forced her cherrful smile to come back almost sucesseding to well. she then thought about how that one time she got hurt too and she wanted to help her villague under attack but oroami forced her to stay and heal up.

xDPGx joe xmobx

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:29 pm

'darn he knows my addiction to water' *brile said as a greatful smile came across his face and he then held his own glass in the air* "to cloud" *brile said before taking a sip* "trust me you are cause when i was youger people in this village launched countless assasination attacks on me" *brile said taking another sip*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Kit got a look f surprise. "You really why is that." He was kinda interested in this story. "But give me a second." Using wind manipulation he pulled Melody into the room and sat her down on the bed next to him. "Okay continue." He sipped his water and listend attentivly.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 pm

((gotte restart the pc ok))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:34 pm

((K))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:35 pm

Melody gave kit a glare she wondered what he did that for. Then melody got over it and smiled at kit trying not to make a complete fool of herself.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:37 pm

raka sits on kits head and says "byakuga left me with you"

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:39 pm

Kit opend his arms and wrpapped them around Melody. He kissed her on the cheek and smiled. He looked at Raka. "Well ok then i guess, stay out of trouble." He said still holdinh Melody.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Melody tried so hard to make sure she didn't blush but she failed very badly her whole face turned red. She couldn't help but smile a big grin.
Melody thought she was going to breck out in smiles. "Kit-kun!" the words sliped from her mouth she quickly covered her mouth.

xDPGx joe xmobx

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:44 pm

Kit looked at Melody. "Yes Melody-chan?" He asked wondering why she screamed his name.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games