Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jocadesi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:48 pm
hi im johan!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:40 pm
User Image

Heya im Royal. Just joined and im trying to make extra gold to get my jacked up gloves from 03. And help Spoons donation thread a bit as well. Spread the love ya know. Also im an art buff so i might get something pretty for my avi. So now that im introduced. Im off to promote <333. Siggys lookin nice.  

Savage Royal

Lavish Lunatic

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:01 pm
Name: who the hell cares?
Nickname: Moki
Intrests(sp?):Setting stuff on fire, trying to kill my mother,being a pain in the a**, screaming i like pie in public
Likes:pie,girls,guys(yes i swing both ways on the swing set),monkeys,being lazy,killing things,setting stuff on fire,chasing squirels
Dislikes:unhyper people, people who like the cold, the cold,spuirels that throw stuff at you, people who arent lazy,people who hate me,stuff that doesnt set on fire  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:32 pm
Uh, Hi. I'm Demoness of Heart but just call me Vexen, short for Vexen Kara. My real name isn't that important but I am 16 about to be 17! whee I live in Georgia.
Things I like: Anime, Video Games (RPG's and fighting games) Gaia and reading. And also nice people.
Dislikes: Work, school, and mean rude people.
What would I do with the gold? Hmm, I can't save it since the banks closed so I'd first finish my quest and help out my little sister on hers. Then save the rest I guess. ^^

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Toxiphy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:44 pm
Hi my names Carlos I'm known as Pandamonic on here I'm 17 years old since may 25th x] I like anime shows, gaming, and chillin with friends x] and I'm very unique and random if you knew me I'd probably surprise you with different sides of me xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:14 pm
Hi my real name is Tyler, here i'm known as Mystical Pyramid, u can call me Mystic. I'm 13. I love anime, my favorite animes are Bleach, Eureka Seven, and Love Hina. I love 2 read, go four-wheeling, help-out, work, play games and hang-out alittle.  

Mystical Pyramid

milenko17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:22 am
im just a simple teenager lol...im fixing to be a sr in highschool and move on to write stroy lines for games and what not, im a creative writer and i love video games...anyhitng else you want to know?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:32 am
<3 I don’t mind spending everyday...

Hey, I'm Crimson (or you can call me Miyu)!

I've been on Gaia for quite a few years now (not sure how many because I've had to change accounts so many times). I'm trying to open up a Charity of some sort but I need some more gold before I can do so. I also want to get my boyfriend something as a 16th birthday present soon. Sure, there is one or two items that I wouldn't mind having myself, but for the most part I want to help others. I really want to help people that run Charities and 1k shops! Those people are so giving and I'm sure that there's some item that they want themselves but they're always giving to others.

Now, onto what I like. I love reading and playing music. I'm a very active member in my school band. I'm trying to start writing my own book, as well! I have some really great friends and an awesome boyfriend. My parents aren't all that bad either. I live in Tennessee and I'm almost 15. I have a younger sister and many, many step-siblings. I love to make friends.

I love anime and manga. Some of my favorite anime/manga are::
Fruits Basket
Vampire Princess Miyu (right, Miyu isn't my real name... it's just what I go by online)
Kare Kano
Kill Me, Kiss Me
Negima
The Tarot Café
DNAngel
...and many more
I love music. Some of my favorite bands are::
My Chemical Romance
AFI
Panic! at the Disco
The Used
Maroon 5
HIM
Evanescence
And I also love reading with currently my favorite series being the "Twilight" series and Harry Potter.
I also love video games such as the ".Hack" series and "Kingdom Hearts" as well as stuff such as "Halo", "Morrowind", and "Oblivion".

Well, I guess that's about it!

... out on your corner in the pouring rain <3

Always Your Music Love

Mahayr

Aged Seeker

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:25 am
Good evening. I have been on Gaia since September 2004 and manage a Charity
in the Writing forums. Most everything I have ever been able to get here goes into
the Foundation, because I believe the good of the many is more
important than the needs (or wants) of the one (most of the time).

I have made some lasting friendships here, feel committed
to my work which has been satisfying, positive,
and a great opportunity for pesonal growth and learning.

My real name is Mahayr, I work with the Fire Department in
our small town, keep cats and horses, and interpret for
the deaf in my community, particulary for the Mental Health Department.

I think this idea is unique, taking the time to distribute things with
some care, to as many as possible. If I ever decide I have to go,
I will do something very similar to this.

I have seen so many giveaways that put no real thought or concern
into who is getting what, rich or poor or new.

I would count myself fortunate to receive anything, but I
certainly do not expect it, and applaud your efforts, regardless.
If I do, most of it will go into the Foundation to support writers,
although I may try to find a green outfit! Hahaha!

Sadly, I was unable to find the name of the person whose link
I saw leading me here, but I will keep looking. It was someone
who left a post in the many wheres I frequent in the
Writing Contest sub-forum...

I will be happy to advertise with one of the banners in posts,
the Foundation Guild, and my Profile. (My signature cannot be
changed... but I will do my best.)

Here's to you, Kevin... here's to the night.

*Inclines her head with a smile, looking back
once over a shoulder as she fades to grey.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:44 am
hi im max masters im 13 and i joined coz i wanna get back on my feet and get the item i want i got robbed but i dont know how to get back so plz i dnt need any donations but if u picked me it will be gr8 i will add friends lol blaugh heart  

Xx_Rikutawa_xX

Mr Johnny K Sir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:37 pm
Hello, my name is Alex, and I am 19 years old. I've been on Gaia for about a week now and have somehow managed to get myself involved in a crazy expensive quest for a Demonic Pitchfork, Horns of the Demon, and a Chain Wallet.
Thus, in my obsessive journey for more gold, I stumbled upon[read: force-fed] this guild. I hope to become an active member of the guild, if my short attention span will let me.
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:38 pm
I'm Katie and I'm obsessed with Desperate Housewives ^ ^
I'm 16 and I love random Pms and stuff
And if I win anything I'm going to get a Mochi smile

dorkyducky

Alparead

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:09 pm
Im Ein. Thats my real name, And thats my character name. Nice to meet you. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 pm
hi i am inu828 but my friends call me neko or cutie pie. i am 15 years old and in 9th grade.
thangs i love
-NCIS
-books
-helping people out
-eathing healthy
-hanging out with friends
-random pms
-and random comments on my page

if i do win then i will get a coco and give my friend back her coco. and then i will get my sis a demon bow, victor a kantana, and i will help some more of my friends on the quest  

inu828

Undeniable Heroine

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 pm
Hi, I'm Kagome. I'm about 16 and a half years old, a female of course.
I love anime, especially Gundam Seed Destiny, Inuyasha, and Naruto!!! heart

If I win, I would use the gold to get my boyfriend-of-a-buddy a CN Scarf, since his birthday is coming up in a bit, and I don't have the money for it. It's so expensive. sad
If I can't get the scarf before his birthday, then I'm going to have to give him my scarf. I worked sooo hard for mine, and it means so much to me. He'd better treasure it, cuz if he ends up selling it, I'm going to be soo pissed!!!
And he'd better love me for the gift!!!
lol

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games