Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:13 pm
I've come to the conclusion that the guilds are the only reason I stick around Gaia anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:55 am
Falathrim
I've come to the conclusion that the guilds are the only reason I stick around Gaia anymore.

Likewise...

Seldom do I post in the main forums, nowadays. sweatdrop  

Khorkalba

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:06 am
I wish you would post in the forums.

If we do not protect our place of birth, it will fall to the forces of the Fang1rl5!
We bring shame to our forefathers!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:13 am
*loves the new outfits*

everyone is changing!

*notices he is in his boxers*

heh, nvm. sweatdrop  

Thaxul

Elainya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:16 am
Akiyo
I wish you would post in the forums.

If we do not protect our place of birth, it will fall to the forces of the Fang1rl5!
We bring shame to our forefathers!

I know! I'm glad we left when we did. It's been getting worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:49 am
Falathrim is quite right. The guilds are what is keeping me in Gaia. The fangirls have invaded the place. Mitsu isn't online enough to cleanse it. sad I fear that we have come to the Dark Years of the LOTR Subforum. And of our growth in power and glory. Yay for Numenorean history!

But that means...that one day we'll be so greedy we'll try to hack Gaia, and be completely wiped out by Lanzer, and some survivors will start posting threads in the LOTR Subforum

The future smiles brightly.  

Menegil
Vice Captain

curumo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:52 am
Well, I'm sure all the important people are here. 3nodding

And now my post doesn't make sense when compared to Menegil's. sweatdrop

*agrees with Menegil and Falathrim and slinks off to do her schoolwork*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:54 am
Yeah, I mostly just stick to the guil-

*stops mid post to stare at the preview for Phantom of the Opera movie*
xd Yay! I just hope that it doesn't suck... sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:38 pm
Nienna of the Valar
xd Yay! I just hope that it doesn't suck... sweatdrop

From the movie theatre previews that I've seen 60 times in a week, I think it'll pretty good.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:20 pm
Really? I love the guild but I still rarely come in here. I come in here enough to post my share but I still post in the LOTR subforum and the Q&F and my store and stuff. But lately I have noticed ALL of Gaia has gone to "hell". Everyone is money grubbing and a bunch of jerks who post for the gold and not the actually post factor. Also everyone is really mean. You post in the wrong forum nowadays and get flamed to quitting. It is really sad.  

Onoj

Caeleste

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:47 pm
I still say that the flaming factor here isn't bad. Megatokyo Forums/MT Central in particular, that's where I learned my forum-going.

The mods are great, super nice and lovable. If you're on their good side. If you're on their bad side...well, yeah. But they're seriously, almost ALWAYS online. Bad threads are moved or locked, most of the time, by the time you read one thread and come back.

And one time somebody executed some kind of script that made a few dozen fake accounts that spammed MTC with two pages worth of the same sentence. Every mod/admin online came to MTC to help. That's something like, 4 admins and 6 mods. Crazy.

Bah, I'm babbling. Um, read the comic. It rules. megatokyo.com  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:45 pm
The LOTR subforum is getting pretty bad, but guys, if we want to save it we all have to go in and post and keep it clean.

Mitsu isn't the only mod we can PM about stuff in the subforum. If you see something, PM any other mod. I've PMed so many different mods now, and they all will, fairly quickly, deal with the thread in question.  

Zurgi

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:09 pm
I havent been in the subforum in a while.. sweatdrop and I'm afraid to.

I stick on gaia for the guilds, and the friends that I have here.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:17 pm
Zurgiea
The LOTR subforum is getting pretty bad, but guys, if we want to save it we all have to go in and post and keep it clean.

Why bother? sweatdrop What does the subforum have that the guild doesn't?  

Khorkalba

curumo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:09 pm
More people? Less people than we think know about this guild, so what we do is post in the LotR subforum just enough so that those who are literate and are perhaps lurking in fear can click on our signatures and enter our world. The more contributing and intelligent opinions the better, I say. 3nodding

Also, for crap's sake. I hate not having administrative access in Windows XP! I want MSN 7.0! *pouts unattractively*  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games