Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:53 am

Alkaizer87
Speaking of dreams I've had some Zombies dreams too. It's really sophisticated, and I'll only ltype it out if someone wants to hear about it, or else I won't bother.

I love dream talk any day of the week. So I'd love to hear about your dream. smile
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:19 pm

@Angela: Yeah, that would be cool. Do you guys use headphones?

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:46 pm

@Angela: Give me your username. Deadite, or whoever the hell you are now, you too.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Thee Stranger
@Angela: Give me your username. Deadite, or whoever the hell you are now, you too.

Lol, it's Chase. My real name is Chase. So please, no matter how many name changes I make, please refer to me as Chase from now on.

And my username is CreamyGoodness21...It's a character on South Park xd

Speaking of South Park, Bio (Or anyone else), did you catch the second half premier? Lol, ******** Billy Mays.

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:41 pm

@Chase: No we don't, we use USB keyboards.

Also, LOL MJ WANTED TO BE THE LITTLE GIRL rofl

@Stranger: AngelaAshford06 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Eeeeeh~ I picked up Uncharted 2 today, and I'm gonna play it and tell you guys all about it later. *proud to say he's giddy as a school girl whee *

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:53 am

Ok since ome people want to here it I 'll tell you. The dream starts with me. being in some strange house, almost abandonned like. Jsut think of The epmloyee residence place in RE1, where you fight Plant-42, yeah it was almost like that, wooden walls, and stairs... anyways. I'm in there, already knowing that there are some freaked out creatures. I explore a little, and strangely enough I ahve some kind of Spidey sense, knowing when a zombie is near by...don't ask me why I jsut do in the dream. anyways, I'm armed with a handgun, but out of bullats and I only have one freaking lousy knife. Strangely I explore the three floored building, that is that they have a 2nd/1st/B1, and I'm able avoid detection if I jump onto ceilling corners, which are always just behind the doors when you open them. they don't sense me at all when I do that. When I finally get to the b1 I see that it's compeltely flooded, but strangley the water is clean, like a pool clean kind of way. I jump in and finaly swim out of the building. Later I meet my cousin Patricia, of whom I hate and despise, As I do with most of my dad's side of the family cousins, and she's not a zombie we roma outside, nto running itno any zombies. However, in the dream I feel like I have to get away from her, as if she's evil or behind what happened at the building. finally we find antoher building. We go in to check it out, and that's when I decide to escape from her, since sometiem along the way it feels like she's going to do something to me. I use the jumping to the ceiling corner trick to evade ehr later on, and then jump down, smack hthe back of her head with my feet to knock her out. After that I sense a zombie near by and leave her to get eaten. Sadly I wake up at that point.... I also have another dream tht's more um...repeatative.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:55 am

Thanks, dudes. ^_^

Yeah, I was hoping to finish the original Uncharted before the sequel came out, but it's a pretty long game, and I haven't been able to touch my PS3 since I've been here. So I'll have to wait a while longer.

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:45 am

Ok this is my new avi, and specificly made for RE, my RE Avi. Equiped with a handgun-He needs a logn range weapon, gloves-Thick back hand padding so he can't get infected if scratched there and also good to lay the smack down on someone, Sharp Bladed Belt Buckle-This means he can use it as a knife, Good Luck Pendant-Or maybea puzzle piece if I were to RP in an RE RP thread, The Goggles-to see clearer on rainy days or block outthe wind while moible at high speeds, and finally the last significant item Wesker's Wine-Can be broken at the bottom to become a sharp edged weapon, or usedto make a molotov coaktail. So what do you think? I watned to give him a different long range weapon but this is the only item that I have that would count in an RE atmosphere that I have other weapons were more fantasy like. Also anyone weant to here the other zombie dream?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 am

The Toy Story 3 Trailer was, like, TO INFINITY AND FRIKKIN BEYOND!!!

King of Paradise

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:42 am

Alkaizer87
Ok this is my new avi, and specificly made for RE, my RE Avi. Equiped with a handgun-He needs a logn range weapon, gloves-Thick back hand padding so he can't get infected if scratched there and also good to lay the smack down on someone, Sharp Bladed Belt Buckle-This means he can use it as a knife, Good Luck Pendant-Or maybea puzzle piece if I were to RP in an RE RP thread, The Goggles-to see clearer on rainy days or block outthe wind while moible at high speeds, and finally the last significant item Wesker's Wine-Can be broken at the bottom to become a sharp edged weapon, or usedto make a molotov coaktail. So what do you think? I watned to give him a different long range weapon but this is the only item that I have that would count in an RE atmosphere that I have other weapons were more fantasy like. Also anyone weant to here the other zombie dream?

I think it looks good, and sure. 3nodding

@Chase: I'm looking forward to it. It will be very interesting since it takes place years later.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Alkaizer87

That's a pretty awesome dream you had there. and I love your avi. Looks pretty cool to me. I put an avi outfit together for my RE, (original character) OC Elena Mason. I have a back story on her and everything and she's part of a fanfic/roleplay im writing with a friend. involves leon, wesker, and some other OC's. should turn out pretty damn interesting lol. If i ever have my Elena avi out, she has a full blue sweater with a black vest, scar on her face, will eventually carry a revolver, and blue glasses. its not the exact design of what i made for her, but its the closest i can get with stuff for avi's on gaia.

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:04 am

This next dream isn't as...impressive in my opinion. What happened was of corue a brek out, and i'm running away...or more like rolling away. I'm on a pair of roller blades, while skating out of danger from zombies. I try to gether supplies, so I decide to go to a mall. When I was by a mall It's really wierd. Mall on the outside looks strange. It looks more space age-like. You know liek it has a big dome bll appearance on the ouside, or maybe more like those weather radars. Anyways, I skate towards the mall, but I find a bunch o zombies outside. So I go away roller blading. Stupidly enough each time I go by any mall it looks exactly the same as the first one. Every now and then while roller blading I have to go off ramps, smashing a zombie's face tht's convenient just below as a I land. Als the ramps seemed to have been pruposely put there by someone. I evnetually wake up after much seraaching, and I never do get any weapons or supplies.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:36 pm

So, here is my take on the four...Err, three games I own for the PS3.

GTAIV - ******** San Anreas. This game is better in almost every regards. Better story, better gameplay, and even if it's not as huge as in San Andreas, def a better world. The amount of detail is jaw gaping. And the physics make crashing a purposeful activity again.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - 11/10

Easily one of my new, favorite franchises. If I said the amount of detail in GTAIV was jaw gaping, then the detail in this game is jaw breaking. The action in this game is so fun and intense (and at times, EXTREEEME!), it makes me feel ashamed I wasted even a few seconds in awe of RE5's gameplay. The platforming and scaling aspect is nothing new to me, but it's really well done in this game. The story is grabbing, and the characte are extremely likeable. With oft hilarious and clever dialogue, I only hope that my suspisions (*SPOILERS* Those being that Sully isn't dead and that he's double crossing Nate) aren't true, because if so, that would be pretty cliche and lame. The only downfall (And yes, there is a downfall) is that this game follows the two weapons only rule. I hate that, especially since you can't carry two rifle type weapons. The shotgun is my favorite weapon, but I find that it's to my advantage to carry an AK-47 at all times, leaving the shotgun out of play.

Resistance: Fall of Man - Err out of 10

Actually, I haven't played this yet. Too preoccupied by the two formerly reviewed games, I guess.

Street Fighter IV - 8/10

It was fun while it lasted. In the week I got it, I returned it. I have officially sworn off fighting games (I sold SSBBrawl as well). I am very competitive when it comes to multiplayer games, and whenever I am losing, I start to get angry...I have anger issues. Petty, stupid anger issues. I have broken three Wii controllers because of this (All from Brawl), and was near to breaking my first PS3 one til I realized I needed to cool the ******** down and quit. So I have. I've noticed that I only get upset with multiplayer fighting games, so...Yeah. Done with that s**t...Online shooters is where it's at, anyways.

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:56 pm

So I beat Uncharted 2 today.

Oh... my God. I can't even begin to describe how amazing that was. If ever there was a killer app for a video game, it would be this. Every moment is a truly intense cinematic masterpiece. There is nothing to be said other than if you don't have a PS3, this is the one reason you need to get one. (And of course, you have to play the first Uncharted too, 'cause it too is amazing).

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves... I agree with Playstation Magazine. 21/20.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games