Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:20 pm

aww T-T a week? THAT long?

Wanna put an info thingy for you on the webbie Mou?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:23 pm

Aisling Fallenfeather
aww T-T a week? THAT long?

Wanna put an info thingy for you on the webbie Mou?

Uhmm... well not about me... but I can mention that the Roleplay_refuge mod is only a mule created for this guild and that Silver has left Gaia 3nodding

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 11:24 pm

ok^-^ I'f i remember , i'll do that tomorrow, but i'm not going to mess with it tonight.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:47 am

O.o

*gasps for air* So much! gonk I'm ill for a couple of days and then come back and find THIS MUCH *gestures wildly with her hands* to read, and has happened.

- - - -

Love the webbie Aisling... heart active content heart Best coding ever for websites! blaugh

Suggestions though:
picture to go at the top of the website where it's all white... maybe black and white? That would keep the file size down and therefore still load quickly.
A button for a link is generally 81x33 (yes, that's memorized... sweatdrop ) pixels, people are more likely to link to us if it's small.
The banner page background I think is slightly stretched sideways because of the banners.

- - - -

I can make some graphics for whatever if you want. Banners, buttons, stuff. Compressing images too.

- - - -

Love the new introduction on the front page Tana! Pretty! xd And for once, you going for a co-ordinated avatar? surprised razz

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:40 am

*images of micro-tanas running around* eek
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:00 am

Ichigo heart

Mou

Mou

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:14 am

Join Request From: HeartDrifterMercenary
Joining Reason: Standing ontop of a jagged cliff, stood a young warrior. The warrior's silver blue, cropped hair swaying in the mountain's winds as their moonlight silver eyes narrowed upon their destination. A small village, rumored to be home of the GGN. An Elite Roleplaying Refuge Guild that the figure had every ounce of determination to join. Dusting off their trademark silver pants with one blue leg the figure leaped off the cliff towards the unsuspecting guild. With the grace of a thousand dancers, the warrior glided down the cliff-side with nothing but ease. Thoughts rushed through the warrior's mind; 'I must prove to this guild I am worthy to join... Roleplaying is one of the greatest things ever... it will be my first ever guild and I shall make it my first...' With that the figure once again lepted into the air upon reaching the outer skirts of the village. ' My dream to show my skills and learn more as I go...'

I must say... I haven't seen an application like this before... lovely 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:25 am

Nice site, Aisling wink

Anyone miss me? lol cool

Tanii

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:40 am

Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
... Thanks Galdrea. ...

... Aisling, thanks for all the work and devotion, it's really helpful. I don't know about a banner for the website though. ...

... Where are my crew today. ...

*pokes Tana-san's breasts*

question they real?.....

*poke poke poke*......seem so....maybe I should call you Tana-chan from now on...

... I've had a girl avatar for a while now, Kira. ...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:42 am

Kira-Yamato-san
Aisling Fallenfeather
Was,b ut still. you just dont....poke....them. eek

Edit:

Maybe THATS why guys dont have boobs!!

well what....it's not like he can like.....um...get pregnan....OH MY GOD!!!.......*looks to Tana, scared* eek ..please tell me they're only implants....and you got plastic surgery.....lol...

... It was a complete sex change, yes I can become pregnant. Just not in real life. ...

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:44 am

angryfisheatenbycat

Love the new introduction on the front page Tana! Pretty! xd And for once, you going for a co-ordinated avatar? surprised razz

... Thank you, and I was thinking maybe. And Talon, you know you'd love little versions of me running around. ...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:47 pm

Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
... Thanks Galdrea. ...

... Aisling, thanks for all the work and devotion, it's really helpful. I don't know about a banner for the website though. ...

question they real?.....

*poke poke poke*......seem so....maybe I should call you Tana-chan from now on...

I know...I just wasn't around lmao...

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:47 pm

Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
... Thanks Galdrea. ...

question they real?.....

... Yes you were. ...
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:49 pm

Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
... Thanks Galdrea. ...

question they real?.....

... Yes you were. ...

...... scream well then I didn't bother to notice ok??!!.....*gasps*.....

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 2:52 pm

Kira-Yamato-san

...... scream well then I didn't bother to notice ok??!!.....*gasps*.....

... Calm down. ...
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games