Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7108 7109 7110 7111 7112 7113 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:03 pm
I despise homework with a passion, but we all must do it to maintain a satisfactory grade for our parents. *always turns smart on Sundays because that's when she does homework*

EDIT: Rose is in Algebra? Pop Pop's in Algebra. Do you want me to help you?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:05 pm
I always do my Algebra in homeroom xDD...Since Algebra is my 7th period....The worst part is I'm in effen honors so it doesn't get harder we just get twice the work...Oh and I can help Pan with homework too if she wants  

DeeMac61206

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:06 pm
Now... I must take my mind off all this with half a jug of water!
The good side of depression: Obessession with chinese spinach and 0 calorie broth xd
Am I depressed? I hope not.
The bad side of depression: the need for sugar to get myself off of it.
I dont' crave sugar now... I crave... CUCUMBERS!!! KYA!

Kurry... I want to ask a favor of you.
Never mention Marcus to me again in this guild. I'm going to make myself a new personality... and I will not stand to have that broken before I make it stronger. There is no such thing as him in this guild. He never existed here. Someone besides Rivera is going to possess me. And if you bring him up... I'll never be able to let someone possess me in this guild again... *big breath* That was a mouthful.

Thanks lots ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:06 pm
I usually do all of my math at 8 PM on Sunday and burst out in tears of frustration.

@Pop: Not really. It's... --Checks math chapter title-- 'Numbers, Variables, and Equations'. Algebra is the last chapter, or second last if Integers is last.

Wendehbird

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:08 pm
.....I WANNA HELP PAN!!!...I comand thee to post an Alegrba problem......

Bye Riyo!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:08 pm
I can do all of it easily... the tiles are a b***h though. Sorry for my language, but it's true. I'd scan my book if my scanner worked.  

Wendehbird

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:09 pm
User Image@Rivera: :: shrugs:: can't promise anything like that my dear Riyoku. But i will try my best. 3nodding . If your uncomfortable with just staying here in general with such a thing in the back of your mind. Please do not let yourself suffer inside this guild and take leave. 3nodding

07.09.06 heart
[ * ][ ~ ][ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:10 pm
Fine Dee. It's x + 4 = 8 Which is OBVIOUSLY 4, but I have to draw tiles, but I don't get it because the only example is subtraction.  

Wendehbird

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:11 pm
That's why I'm actually doing my homework now. I don't want to stay up till Midnight. XD

EDIT: Oh! Those tiles! I had problems with those so don't look at me. XD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:12 pm
How did we start talking about math!?? Oh wait we are in 'highschool' right now...  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:13 pm
@ Kurry: I'm just happy that you replied to my reqest and you didn't ignore it. ^^. I can't leave anyway... A friend of mine is here and he's quite new, with only 77 posts... but he RPs well and does a lot of his RPing with me. Saraneth is one of his character's only two friends. I'm not going to leave him alone... it'll make him sad. sweatdrop So I'll stay for his sake! ^^. Besides, I have to learn to leave the past behind.

Thank you for everything, Kurry-kun ^^.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:13 pm
Well, actually no. Dee Mameanie, Pan, and I are currently in 8th grade, but we're in Honors Math so we're learning Algebra instead of Pre-Algebra. -nod nod-  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:14 pm
--Swirly eyes-- I hate these damn tiles. --Throws a lamp at the tiles and starts crying--  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:16 pm
I could help you if I brought my Math book home, but I didn't. Sorreh...  

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:16 pm
Sister--Rosette
Fine Dee. It's x + 4 = 8 Which is OBVIOUSLY 4, but I have to draw tiles, but I don't get it because the only example is subtraction.
the 'x' in x+4=8 I think ... might also beable to be equal to 4i(i|0|)... I forget. it's a wierd thing >.>  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7108 7109 7110 7111 7112 7113 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games