Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spierred

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:23 pm
User Image

*pop*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:01 pm
Minielf
Careful what you say...ALL of the other girls in the ICU are yaoi fangirls. rofl rofl xd Well, maybe you're too young to understand why they're so obsessed with it. In another few years I'm sure you'll catch on. mrgreen

>.< I can't imagine myself being a yaoi fangirl. I don't see what's so great about it. Normal GirlxBoy is much better stare .  

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

Minielf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm
Um, well, it's hard to explain. I don't like it either since I'm a guy. But I do like seeing some Yuri action, which is the same as yaoi except with girls. Some people just like seeing two or more people of the other sex doing it with each other. *squick* xp

It doesn't necessarily mean full on. Actually, I doubt anyof the girls here actually watch/look at proper yaoi. They seem to prefer Shonen-ai instead, which, if you've read Shoujo manga, is very, very popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:09 am
Lol. Maybe it's 'cause you're still young, Liani. I hated yaoi and yuri when I was your age... like, hated it. I wasn't homophobic, and I accepted homosexuals, but I found the concept of it rather disturbing, lol. I couldn't read yaoi and yuri myself. And a combo of Demon Diary, Naruto and Niph completely and utterly corrupted my pure thinking. Heh.

...Mini, darling, you really don't have any idea, like Liani, of what we girls get up to, do you? xDD;;  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:28 pm
@ Elfy: I don't read much shojo manga.

The only ones I've read are Full Moon Wo Sagashite, which had beautiful language but for some reason isn't very popular, Absolute Boyfriend which was hilarious but I only got to like chapter 5, and Tokyo Mew Mew which is kinda for kids (my sister watches it and she's like 6... how sad).
And I guess you could count Nodame Cantabile as a shojo as well-? It's more about music than anything else.

Anyways, I prefer shonen.
Which reminds me I haven't read Shaman King in a while >.<

@ B&B: Why Naruto?! All I see when I read stuff like that is that all the good characters die in 2 seconds and we're left with all the rubbish ones like Sasuke stare . I mean, seriously. I don't get the fangirls of him. He might be good-looking for a manga, but he's so emo he could make a tree depressed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Heyyy, I know I don't hardly post in here, but I just reopened an old O/M RP guild, The People's Republic of China, and am recruiting for ambassadors, government officials, military units, domestic security officers, Triad members, spies and other things.  

Spierred

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:15 pm
Chibito7
Lol. Maybe it's 'cause you're still young, Liani. I hated yaoi and yuri when I was your age... like, hated it. I wasn't homophobic, and I accepted homosexuals, but I found the concept of it rather disturbing, lol. I couldn't read yaoi and yuri myself. And a combo of Demon Diary, Naruto and Niph completely and utterly corrupted my pure thinking. Heh.

...Mini, darling, you really don't have any idea, like Liani, of what we girls get up to, do you? xDD;;

No of course not. Nor do I want to know. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:05 am
@Liani: Darling, that's like asking me why I like to drink Coke and why I don't like beef. It's just the way I am. I can't explain why I like it!
I will say, though, that Naruto is not the best manga/anime in the world. However, I'm much too attached to the characters now not to like it, if that makes sense.

@Mini: rofl  

Chibito7

Sphenni

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:47 pm
@ Mini: The private life of yaoi fangirls is probably something no-one wants to look into... >.<

@ B&B: Ah! So you're not quite a Narutard yet. Thank goodness *faints with relief*.
Narutards can never explain why they like Naruto so much to those who are sane enough to not go cosplaying as Kakashi in the street...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:20 pm
private lives of yaoi fangirls are virtually non-existent XD lo jkz.

hmm... I like shonen ai. Boys making those adorable faces when they're doki doki another boy >.< moe XD  

mymiridon

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:30 pm
@Liani: Oh Gods now, I am no 'Narutard'! xD;; I'm just a fan of the manga and NaruSasu. I love some of the characters such as Lee, who make me laugh, and Kakashi's amazing, but cosplaying through the street? xD I'll never get to that level of fan-ness, for anything!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:09 pm
I know why I like Naruto. So I'm not a "Narutard." BELIEVE IT!

....On second thought....*shivers* confused

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mymiridon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:29 pm
I want to cosplay the normal looking characters... though i use to like cosplaying the maid lolita stuff except I didn't actually cosplay so XDDD
I think i'm going to my first con in a few weeks =O I have no idea what to expect though  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 am
I've never been into cosplay. Don't know why... just haven't. ^^;;  

Chibito7

mymiridon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 am
cosplay requires a lot of time... and confidence.. XD
I have only one so usually i end up not doing anything.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games